Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem with lip fillers is you get them because you're self conscious about your lips. I think very few people who are confident and happy with their lips go get them.

This means they get filled, you're happier and it reinforces the bigger lips = prettier = happier thought process in your mind.

But what happens in a couple of months time when they dissolve and you have to pay all that money again, but this time you can't afford it?

You're going to feel even worse about your lips than you did in the first place because now you're used to having bigger lips and being happier with them.

And at the moment I don;t understand how Mia is going to afford the day to day costs of moving out. Second baby etc aside.

Her channel is hardly growing, at this point it's going to take until next Summer to reach 100k. Her Social Blade earnings are £1.2k - £18.5k so being generous she's earning £15k

And supposedly youtubers make most of their money from ads, the only ads Mia does are companies that pay anyone going, but the smaller youtubers actually get paid quite little and earn most of the money from function of beauty, estrid etc from the affiliate links and promo codes. Sometimes if you get x amount of sales the company will pay you £a but if you get y amount of sales the company will pay you £b. Mia has hardly any engagement, and the engagement she does have are all young teens, how many of them are paying £30+ for shampoo through her link??

Back in the day when her channel was popular I'm sure she earned a fair amount. These days though I'm being generous to estimate £20k/year.

Her SocialBlade is here if you're interested
I agree with this, the first person I went to botched my lips but because they were bigger I just stuck with them an didn’t get them dissolved for months. When they start going down you feel like they’re even smaller than before ss you’re used to them being bigger. I hope she goes to someone who does the Russian technique over the regular because I think that’s when they can look a bit much

Reactions: 4
It’s her tattoo what’s the fuss? If you don’t want a Harry Potter tattoo that’s fine don’t get one😂 I’m really confused about this forum. Don’t you all say it’s not a hate forum when Mia calls it that and you all defend yourselves saying it’s for constructive criticism but here you are all slagging off her tattoos and lip fillers? What type of constructive criticism is that and how is that to do with ‘parenting tips ‘ like most of you claim to give... this is just a bullying forum at this point where you poke holes at an 18 year old girls life. Imagine if when you were 16/17/18 you’re life was in the public eye and under constant speculation. There would probably be a lot of things people wouldn’t agree with that you all do whether you are a parent or not. I know I’ll get loads of replies saying ‘oh look at Mia’s little fans sticking up for her thinking she can do no wrong’ but I don’t need to be a Mia super fan to make a comment that every single person on here is a bully. No I don’t agree with everything Mia does but guess what that is fine!!! Because I have my own life and I can live that how I want. I feel very sorry for her because she is a young girl constantly being picked apart and I can only imagine how much that would hurt. Mental health is so important and we speak about it more now than ever so what on Earth makes most of you think you can say the things you do say?
Hating on a group of people for allegedly "hating" is a bit ironic, no?

The issue with the tattoos for clarification;

1. She's had this interest for a very little amount of time, and is now getting a HP tattoo after stick-and-poking herself to death (which the vast majority of these tattoos she hates or wants covered up) - demonstrating that she's not in the right headspace to permanently alter her body.
2. She also has no understanding or sense of guilt over supporting JK Rowling's discriminatory viewpoints, despite portraying herself as a trans ally. She actively puts money in a transphobe's pocket.

3. There's no way she is making enough money to facilitate cosmetic surgery, big tattoos, a house, a child, and everything else people need to live on while raking in 30k views per video.

And FYI, I'm not in the public eye (thank duck) but I am 17 and being young isn't an excuse for some of her behaviour. I've defended Mia on certain aspects (e.g. I didn't think it was fair to criticise her on her fake tan for example) but in this instance, given her track record of hating her tattoos - including getting tattoos of a girl's name who she later called a "hoe", I think it's not hateful to comment on this. We're not on her page commenting, we're not directing hate towards her - if she reads this, it's her own voluntary decision (unless of course the 'she' is you, in which case hi Mia!)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree that some things that have been mentioned about her tattoos seem to be more mockery than for a relevant reason, but the main point made about her tattoos is actually valid. Why say that you intend to buy a house and that you aim to be self sufficient soon etc and then blow hundreds on tattoos and other body modifications all at once for no purpose other than vanity? It doesn't seem like a very responsible thing to do especially when you have a -daughter- to support, and one imagines that in not very long, her increasingly meagre YouTube income is really not going to do anything to support her and her daughter. So then what is she going to do? That is wholly related to parenting tips because she has to actually acknowledge that she can't just "do whatever she wants",- She gave up that right when she decided to have sex and conceive, and then voluntarily give birth to, a daughter, so Mia cannot be at the centre of her own world anymore. Fine, if she can manage to balance all of these impulsive and expensive hobbies and stuff with supporting her daughter ADEQUATELY, (including when she does not live in her parents' house,) then everyone is really happy for her, but it seems highly unlikely, (from the perspective of other mothers here who have an understanding of the financial situation of being a single mother without support.)

I think that it is highly unfair to write everyone on this entire forum as a bully, that is quite a sweeping generalisation, considering the amount of comments on here that have genuinely come from a place of care and frustration, including mine. Concern about lip fillers also comes from a place of care because as someone said, it clearly isn't a decision made by a confident and self assured person. We already know how much Mia hates her physical appearance, which is heartbreaking, but she says it repeatedly, so it isn't really a leap of faith to get to the conclusion that her desire for lip fillers come from a place of equal insecurity. If that is truly what will make her happy then I am happy for her, but I am CONCERNED, not bullying, because, again, as someone else mentioned, it can be a very deep rabbithole of unhappiness and dependency to fall into. I'm sure not one of us would ever wish that upon Mia.

If she didn't want other people to analyse her life, then she shouldn't be broadcasting it onto YouTube. As far as I am concerned, no one is forcing her to do so, it has been done voluntarily, therefore unfortunately she has to be held accountable for what she posts, because it is her sole responsibility. She is also legally an adult now. Most of us here are desperately encouraging her to STOP broadcasting her life onto YouTube and social media because it CLEARLY IS NOT HELPING HER, but she won't stop, because she can't stop, and she doesn't want to hear it. I wholeheartedly wish she would, however. Yes, I'm sure if our lives were under equal scrutiny then it would really affect us, but for that reason, we have been sensible enough to NOT DO THAT, because we have assessed the consequences of our actions. Mia never seems to assess the consequences of any of her actions which is half of the problem that you've kindly brought to our attention here

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is no one telling her she’s gorgeous and doesn’t need all this tit... I don’t know a single person that modifies their body and looks better than they did before... it does not age well! I know she has that immature “it’s my body I’ll do what I want with it” attitude but I think with the mindset Mia has proved, she’ll get sucked into the addiction of it all and it isn’t going to be pretty. Everyone is changing themselves to look the same and fit into an impossible mould of what they think looks good. It’s honestly sad.
Yeah fr I said this yesterday on here ! Mia is actually beautiful , a lil gossip forum where we just try to give her a reality check never cancelled that out . But yeah I’m surprised her mum was okay with it, Mia has nice lips they’re definitely not small

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah fr I said this yesterday on here ! Mia is actually beautiful , a lil gossip forum where we just try to give her a reality check never cancelled that out . But yeah I’m surprised her mum was okay with it, Mia has nice lips they’re definitely not small
I've got lips like a papercut, so I'd take hers anyday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But at the same time I don’t think she’s the type to go overboard with fillers , like to the point they begin to migrate , she’s one of the few YouTube girls her age who actually fake tans to a natural nice colour rather than weirdly bright orange/brown and her Make up is really nice too. The only thing she went too far with is all these tattoos and stick and pokes 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think the thing that gets people (especially me) on this thread annoyed is Mia’s attitude towards everything, the whole benefits situation, the way she reacted to her birth vlog, attitude towards college, these are things that are actually just common sense things to not say and put online. She’s young yes, but a lot of the people on this thread have said they’re the same age as Mia and are also a parent and wouldn’t dream of saying/doing the things she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Hjkhik

if you think us on this thread is bullying or taking things too far, take a read at the Hinch thread. You’ll soon see that we aren’t that bad. 😂👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen a comment on mias video saying “we never actually see Mabel eating junk food, we see her getting normal realistic meals.” 🤣🤣 really

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think the problem with lip fillers is you get them because you're self conscious about your lips. I think very few people who are confident and happy with their lips go get them.

This means they get filled, you're happier and it reinforces the bigger lips = prettier = happier thought process in your mind.

But what happens in a couple of months time when they dissolve and you have to pay all that money again, but this time you can't afford it?

You're going to feel even worse about your lips than you did in the first place because now you're used to having bigger lips and being happier with them.

And at the moment I don;t understand how Mia is going to afford the day to day costs of moving out. Second baby etc aside.

Her channel is hardly growing, at this point it's going to take until next Summer to reach 100k. Her Social Blade earnings are £1.2k - £18.5k so being generous she's earning £15k

And supposedly youtubers make most of their money from ads, the only ads Mia does are companies that pay anyone going, but the smaller youtubers actually get paid quite little and earn most of the money from function of beauty, estrid etc from the affiliate links and promo codes. Sometimes if you get x amount of sales the company will pay you £a but if you get y amount of sales the company will pay you £b. Mia has hardly any engagement, and the engagement she does have are all young teens, how many of them are paying £30+ for shampoo through her link??

Back in the day when her channel was popular I'm sure she earned a fair amount. These days though I'm being generous to estimate £20k/year.

I have 10k on YouTube from a couple of years ago and I can tell you everyone’s social bla it FAR more generous than reality. Isd estimate she’s earlining not even £10,000 all included. a very small amount on sponsors. That is a lot when you have literally no outgoings but it’s nothing in the real world. I can’t even survive without a partner/roommate on £22,000!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I personally don’t even think what’s written on tattle needs to always be constructive criticism. We are allowed to criticise her and gossip about her without forever having to offer solutions on how she could be a better person. At the end of the day that’s her responsibility.

Like most of us here I found Mia when she was pregnant, thought she was a really down-to-earth, mature girl who was going to make a good life out of a difficult situation. Then when I realised my first impression of her was wrong I found other people who’d been thinking the same thing and now we discuss what she says and does in a place Mia never has to see. How is that bullying?

Why do Mia’s fans have such a hard time understanding this? Mia and her minions don’t have the right to control what’s said about her on a platform completely separate to her social media. And if she can’t handle this small level of scrutiny then she’s in the wrong job.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Y hasn't keira lowered her cot, her baby can roll
As others have said some people wait until baby can sit up/pull themselves up.
and this isn’t a Kiera thread, I noticed this was you’re first message, could you be a jealous Mia trying to deflect from yourself 😂👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As others have said some people wait until baby can sit up/pull themselves up.
and this isn’t a Kiera thread, I noticed this was you’re first message, could you be a jealous Mia trying to deflect from yourself 😂👋🏼
Mia didnt lower hers that early either lol

Reactions: 2

social blade isn't accurate about the money and earnings though.. I know a few people personally with bigger channels than mia's and they don't earn as much as social blade claims they do.

mia might get at most £10k a year from youtube including the brand sponsors

Last edited:
she’s doing it cause she jumps on trends. kylie jenner made lip fillerr a trend and it hasn’t yet stopped so like everything else she has to jump on this trend too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.