Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but like doesn't she have more important things to be using money for than booking 4 tattoos because we all know they arent cheap. Like I get it I love tattoos but I'd wait for them to heal before getting a bunch one after the other and I wish I had the money. But surely she has more nessecities she should be using money for instead of tattoos considering the few times we have heard about her mum paying for half of something and mia saying "she will pay her back"
Yeah it’s her car so quite a bit to pay back I’m guessing 😂

Reactions: 4
Spending so much in one go scares me. She spent £90 on her tattoo and then much more on clothes AND plans to get 3 more in a short amount of time. The tattoo I want is going to cost about £50 but I keep putting it off cos I don't want to spend that much money rn let alone getting all the others I want as well even tho I can technically afford them and don't have anything I need to pack back rn 😅

Her seeming lack of care when it comes to money is frightening considering she wants to move out

Reactions: 9
Tomorrow she’s getting lip filler.

She’s getting a tattoo next week on the back of her neck for £60. In the comments she said she’s getting a Harry Potter tattoo “very soon”.

The week after that she’s getting a tattoo on her forearm for £200 but she doesn’t even know what it’s going to look like yet.

Then the week after that she’s getting a tattoo for Mabel on her leg for £60.

She says she probably won’t get anything else after that this year unless it’s really small.

Then in January she wants to get “quite a big piece”.

..........Is she okay? (Don’t answer that:oops:)

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Tomorrow she’s getting lip filler.

She’s getting a tattoo next week on the back of her neck for £60. In the comments she said she’s getting a Harry Potter tattoo “very soon”.

The week after that she’s getting a tattoo on her forearm for £200 but she doesn’t even know what it’s going to look like yet.

Then the week after that she’s getting a tattoo for Mabel on her leg for £60.

She says she probably won’t get anything else after that this year unless it’s really small.

Then in January she wants to get “quite a big piece”.

..........Is she okay? (Don’t answer that:oops:)
I just dont get why she's getting so many pieces in such a small space of time?!?! Like I'd understand if it was a sleeve or thigh piece which was getting done in numerous sessions but she's literally just getting then dotted all over the place I dont see how she can be putting an awful lot of time and research into getting a tattoo when she's getting them weeks after the other. I'm even more surprised the tattoo artist isnt suggesting leaving time for them to heal in between.

Reactions: 14
I just dont get why she's getting so many pieces in such a small space of time?!?! Like I'd understand if it was a sleeve or thigh piece which was getting done in numerous sessions but she's literally just getting then dotted all over the place I dont see how she can be putting an awful lot of time and research into getting a tattoo when she's getting them weeks after the other. I'm even more surprised the tattoo artist isnt suggesting leaving time for them to heal in between.
Impulsive decisions from Mia yet again, whilst her plants are dying and her crystal books are gathering dust in the spare room

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s just wasting money on silly things.

If she’s properly researched on lip fillers she’d go to a place that uses cannulas and not needles. If the person is actually fully trained and experienced she won’t have much bruising and won’t inject much ml.

She should also know that fillers don’t “go away” after a few months, they migrate around the face, in the case for lip fillers they migrate away from the lip and around cupid’s bow area and will stay there for YEARS unless dissolved (there’s youtube vidoes of x-rays where you can see the filler all around the face). When you don’t dissolve this and keep adding on more filler your face basically becomes a balloon.

Having lip fillers is really expensive long term though having to top up every few months to maintain the look.

Maybe she should try saving extra money for her supposed house instead of getting copied Pinterest tattoos and (probably) some botched fillers.

Reactions: 20
Can't wait for todays vlog hi everyone im just giving mabel her breakfast then I'm going to get a tattoo
Next scene so I'm back from getting my tattoo mabel us in her cot as she's playing up so here my tattoo then some random rambling the end
Best thing is this isn’t even far wrong😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Another video of her in her room explaining what she did out of her room and at max 30 seconds of Mabel 😂😂

Like honestly if it wasn’t titled teen mom for clickbait I would genuinely think Mabel is her little sister

On today’s episode of why Mia’s followers make me lose the will to live:
C05626BE-CDCA-4E8F-A908-66926AFD0839.jpeg
C9CD9971-4CA5-43F1-B183-5D385777CF35.png
I truly don’t understand this “As long as they eat something and are healthy who cares” well the first and most important thing in being healthy is to have a proper diet. Yeah giving unhealthy things every so often isn’t going to kill them, but giving puffs every meal most definitely won’t keep them healthy and does put them at risk. I wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised if Mabel had a iron or vitamin D deficiency. I’m genuinely not a health freak, but I’m also not going to give my son a chocolate bar for tea because he’s happy and not dying so it’s fine to do whatever’s easiest for me right 🙄

1. it’s not heartbreaking that she has to explain her meals because she’s only doing it because inside she feels guilty that she gives the bare minimum but is too selfish or lazy to do anything about it and is just trying to convince herself that it’s not that bad.

2. NO it is NOT people who aren’t mothers shaming you, god do youtubers love to use that one 🙄 it doesn’t even matter, everyone with a brain knows 600 berries with burnt toast every morning isn’t normal nor a balanced diet.

3. I’m not calling out the commenter with an autistic daughter, I don’t know enough about the situation to say anything because I’ve looked after autistic children and I understand how difficult change is for them.. but that’s not Mias case in the slightest imo.

4. “there are worse things in this world than what we feed our children” cool, you’re right, let’s just feed our kids sweets every meal because there are worse things! “If they’re healthy we know what they need” but that’s the exact f’ing point.. in what world is eating puffs all day every day healthy? Just because it isn’t visibly obvious, it doesn’t mean your child is not healthy. Not going outside of one room for days and being ignored by your mother is not healthy!! Just because Mabel looks fine it does not mean you can be lazy and feed her whatever you can grab within 3 seconds!!

idk why I’m so mad but it just doesn’t sit right with me how she openly admits to feeding her puffs constantly, and other mums will just be like “YeAh WeLl she’s alive soo you’re the best mum ever!!1!” 🤦🏽‍♀️ by all means make your kid happy. But it’s not that f’king hard to give them a suitable diet at the same time. Feeding your child so that they grow strong and healthy is literally the most important part of being a mum imo. She’s done this since Mabel was like 7 months old (she tried for like a month maybe?), it’s not a case of Mabel being difficult and Mia just “trying her best” 🙄 rant over lol sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 27
On today’s episode of why Mia’s followers make me lose the will to live:View attachment 284611View attachment 284612I truly don’t understand this “As long as they eat something and are healthy who cares” well the first and most important thing in being healthy is to have a proper diet. Yeah giving unhealthy things every so often isn’t going to kill them, but giving puffs every meal most definitely won’t keep them healthy and does put them at risk. I wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised if Mabel had a iron or vitamin D deficiency. I’m genuinely not a health freak, but I’m also not going to give my son a chocolate bar for tea because he’s happy and not dying so it’s fine to do whatever’s easiest for me right 🙄

1. it’s not heartbreaking that she has to explain her meals because she’s only doing it because inside she feels guilty that she gives the bare minimum but is too selfish or lazy to do anything about it and is just trying to convince herself that it’s not that bad.

2. NO it is NOT people who aren’t mothers shaming you, god do youtubers love to use that one 🙄 it doesn’t even matter, everyone with a brain knows 600 berries with burnt toast every morning isn’t normal nor a balanced diet.

3. I’m not calling out the commenter with an autistic daughter, I don’t know enough about the situation to say anything because I’ve looked after autistic children and I understand how difficult change is for them.. but that’s not Mias case in the slightest imo.

4. “there are worse things in this world than what we feed our children” cool, you’re right, let’s just feed our kids sweets every meal because there are worse things! “If they’re healthy we know what they need” but that’s the exact f’ing point.. in what world is eating puffs all day every day healthy? Just because it isn’t visibly obvious, it doesn’t mean your child is not healthy. Not going outside of one room for days and being ignored by your mother is not healthy!! Just because Mabel looks fine it does not mean you can be lazy and feed her whatever you can grab within 3 seconds!!

idk why I’m so mad but it just doesn’t sit right with me how she openly admits to feeding her puffs constantly, and other mums will just be like “YeAh WeLl she’s alive soo you’re the best mum ever!!1!” 🤦🏽‍♀️ by all means make your kid happy. But it’s not that f’king hard to give them a suitable diet at the same time. Feeding your child so that they grow strong and healthy is literally the most important part of being a mum imo. She’s done this since Mabel was like 7 months old (she tried for like a month maybe?), it’s not a case of Mabel being difficult and Mia just “trying her best” 🙄 rant over lol sorry
If I was you I’d reply to that girl with what you just said tbf you summed it up perfectly

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On today’s episode of why Mia’s followers make me lose the will to live:View attachment 284611View attachment 284612I truly don’t understand this “As long as they eat something and are healthy who cares” well the first and most important thing in being healthy is to have a proper diet. Yeah giving unhealthy things every so often isn’t going to kill them, but giving puffs every meal most definitely won’t keep them healthy and does put them at risk. I wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised if Mabel had a iron or vitamin D deficiency. I’m genuinely not a health freak, but I’m also not going to give my son a chocolate bar for tea because he’s happy and not dying so it’s fine to do whatever’s easiest for me right 🙄

was just about to post about this!! 100% agree.

you don’t let your children drink alcohol and smoke just because they aren’t an addict, but by letting them it will create problems in the future, the exact same with a bad diet. I don’t know many people who eat unhealthily and are happy with themselves, usually a bad diet can also lead to a negative mindset.

you also don’t let your baby who can barely walk climb on things unattended or jump off the bed just because they haven’t broken a bone yet. These comments and excuses mias fans are using are just embarrassing, they make no sense at all.

I just hate that there are couples who would do anything for a child and anything to make them happy and healthy and there’s mothers like this out there laughing because their bad actions/choices for their children hasn’t damaged them yet. I feel sorry for the children :( they have no hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I actually can’t believe someone’s happy to admit that their son had quavers for breakfast, nothing to be proud of there! they’re just encouraging Mia to be the worst kind of parent, people are critical on what she feeds Mabel because it isn’t right, it’s not just people wanting to hate! If she carries on this way I’m certain Mabel will have vitamins deficiencies, Mia just can’t be bothered and it’s so unfair on Mabel.

Reactions: 13
If I was you I’d reply to that girl with what you just said tbf you summed it up perfectly
I would love to but I’m blocked so no one else sees my comments 🙄 someone else is welcome to do it for me though! I genuinely think she needs to read the harsh truth sometimes..

Reactions: 8
I would love to but I’m blocked so no one else sees my comments 🙄 someone else is welcome to do it for me though! I genuinely think she needs to read the harsh truth sometimes..
I did it I hope that’s okay you just worded it
So well!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I guess Mia isn't moving out anytime soon in the near future as she's deciding to spend her money on unnecessary things like tattoos and lip filler... she's spending £1000+ ore for her tattoos and one appointment of lip fillers... lip fillers usually cost anywhere from £200-£500 and it adds up to so much to maintain and build it up it I've spent almost £1000 just to build it up to my liking and they are still NOT big and it goes away within 6 months - 1 year depending on your body and metabolism so its kinda pointless :/

Reactions: 11
Unless she's getting a major donation to her house deposit, she's just burning through money she needs.
Self care is important, but kids come first in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Was Mia really in desperate need of new clothes? I pretty much wear the same things most of the time and don’t really care, and I’m not even saving to move out or anything. She owns at least double the amount of clothes I own yet seems to constantly be shopping for more, I wonder if her mum even knows how much Mia actually spends in comparison to what she earns because she’s spending a lot at the moment and Christmas is coming up too so we can bet she’s going to be spending even more. Maybe she keeps thinking if she buys more things she’ll be happier or something.
Just at the bit where she’s talking about the tattoo and noticed two things:
1. Mabel’s clearly crying for Mia but is just ignored.
2. One of her cats is wondering around Mabel’s cot. I know cats do what they want and it’s impossible to tell them to not walk around surfaces, but you’d think someone who’s lived with so many would take precautions to stop them getting in places you don’t want covered in fur. I always have a blanket on my bed so my cat doesn’t get fur all over it yet Mia let’s hers walk all over her’s and Mabel’s beds.

Last edited:
Tbh I don’t see an issue with fillers when you’re in a stable financial position and are willing to pay for them to be done safely but I feel like Mia will really regret getting lots of tattoos at 18 , I understand getting a couple but covering yourself to that extent ... it will be difficult to change themes when she’s older and her interests change . And yeah her artist really messed up the fingers on her flower mind tattoo

Reactions: 6
Tbh I don’t see an issue with fillers when you’re in a stable financial position and are willing to pay for them to be done safely but I feel like Mia will really regret getting lots of tattoos at 18 , I understand getting a couple but covering yourself to that extent ... it will be difficult to change themes when she’s older and her interests change . And yeah her artist really messed up the fingers on her flower mind tattoo
I agree with the safety and the financial position but I think just turning 18 (with a slew of other body modifications) is not the time to be getting lip filler honestly.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.