Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The food thing is just her being lazy!
breakfast could be a number of things like: scrambled eggs, omlette with cheese and tomato, crumpets and marmite, or crumpets with peanutbutter, small amounts of fruit (because they can get nappy rash from too much fruit) boiled egg and soldiers, oat fingers, baked oats.. it’s not bloody hard!
lunch: pittabread with cottage cheese and cucumber, cheese and ham wrap, cheese toastie, pasta and veggies, fish cakes and veg, fish fingers and mash, chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries, adding some veggies onto the side of all of these finished with a small sugar free yogurt!
tea/dinner- a pouch or ready made meal for babies (easy and nutritious) finished with a banana or chunks of mango, kiwi etc.
sorry to write loads but Mia reads this thread so I’m hoping she will see this and take inspiration?
that’s just some of the stuff I make for my daughter! We always have a pouch or ready made in the evening unless we’re eating something she will like and she has the same as us. My health visitor only did a phone consultation so Mia will probably get away with being slack!

Reactions: 9
breakfast could be a number of things like: scrambled eggs, omlette with cheese and tomato, crumpets and marmite, or crumpets with peanutbutter, small amounts of fruit (because they can get nappy rash from too much fruit) boiled egg and soldiers, oat fingers, baked oats.. it’s not bloody hard!
lunch: pittabread with cottage cheese and cucumber, cheese and ham wrap, cheese toastie, pasta and veggies, fish cakes and veg, fish fingers and mash, chicken nuggets and sweet potato fries, adding some veggies onto the side of all of these finished with a small sugar free yogurt!
tea/dinner- a pouch or ready made meal for babies (easy and nutritious) finished with a banana or chunks of mango, kiwi etc.
The sad thing is Mabel already sounds like she has such fussy tendencies with food now that I wonder if she’d even enjoy these things. If Mia actually cooked anything properly for a change I could see her just giving up and never trying again if Mabel was “difficult” to feed. I’d love to know what she gets fed at nursery... I hope she gets lots of warm nutritious meals and is allowed to get messy.

Reactions: 8
The sad thing is Mabel already sounds like she has such fussy tendencies with food now that I wonder if she’d even enjoy these things. If Mia actually cooked anything properly for a change I could see her just giving up and never trying again if Mabel was “difficult” to feed. I’d love to know what she gets fed at nursery... I hope she gets lots of warm nutritious meals and is allowed to get messy.
I really hope she does! Because the way Mia is going she’s going to make problems for herself x

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell mia shut up we didn’t need almost 10 mins of you telling us JK will get money from buying things!
you’re clearly going to buy the rest of the books you recently got hahahaha

Reactions: 24
Do you think Mia actually know what J.K. Rowling did/said etc? She’s not really addressed it properly just said how she’s a horrible person and you shouldn’t give her money etc.

The general ramble-ness along with some of the things she’s said made me think she actually has no idea and is just saying it because she thinks it’s the right thing to say?

Like everything with J.K Rowling is fairly recent, and Mia talks about not knowing details when she was a kid, only that J.K. was a bad role model? But I’m not sure why because everything’s only happened in the last year or so. I can’t think of anything controversial with her when Mia was a child so not sure why she thought she’d be a bad role model?

IDK I feel like that segment of the video was just to get people to stop posting about it, rather than because she understands or has a genuine opinion.

Also didn’t mention buying that official merch for the guy she fancies...

Reactions: 20
Cue Mia begging sellers on eBay to send her Harry Potter items for free as promotion to her “large amount of subscribers” 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Mia spent over half of the video trying to explain why you shouldn’t buy hp merch and why jk rowing is a terrible person, yet didn’t actually say anything of worth. I’m sure most people who actually pay attention to the news and what goes on in the media know what’s going on with Rowling because it’s all recent and about one of the most famous authors ever (I never got into Harry Potter but still knew what was going on). How did she not realise you buy stuff second hand until recently? Has she never walked into a charity shop and seenhow it’s full of things people have gone off, like merch from fandoms people were into and books they’ve read and gave away?
I do have a feeling Mia probably was into the films as a child (perhaps not as much as she is now) and lost interest when her parents split up as that was clearly a difficult time for her. I do feel quite sorry for her about that because I remember reading the hobbit with my dad when the films were coming out and that set me up to read lotr and I have a feeling her parents didn’t ever read with her or encourage her to so it’s no surprise she never really got into it.

Reactions: 15
sorry to write loads but Mia reads this thread so I’m hoping she will see this and take inspiration?
that’s just some of the stuff I make for my daughter! We always have a pouch or ready made in the evening unless we’re eating something she will like and she has the same as us. My health visitor only did a phone consultation so Mia will probably get away with being slack!
*Saves for personal use* 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what ‘life changing’ thing Mia’s getting done to her body.. She said there’s a tattoo vlog coming and then an exciting vlog about something life changing hmmmm
shes said in a questions video that she wants lip filler, so its probably that

Reactions: 4
‘Mabel just keeps crying at everything I don’t know what’s wrong with her at the moment’
Here’s an idea, comfort her.
she just seems so fed up of Mabel, It’s getting really sad to watch.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I just had to switch off her latest “vlog” it makes me quite shocked how she constantly moans at her upset baby. “I really think Mabel is just testing at the minute she is not a cry baby really” when Mabel was eating whilst Mia was at her desk she’d have to moan to get her attention for more food and then it would just be passed on her tray without Mia even looking at her. They was about to set off for Harry Potter world and Mia couldn’t look less thrilled. Her words were “see mabels already starting and we haven’t even moved” she was crying in the back of the car and the look of disgust when Mia said “I’ll get back to you in a minute” was disgusting. Give your child some TLC you brat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Do you think Mia actually know what J.K. Rowling did/said etc? She’s not really addressed it properly just said how she’s a horrible person and you shouldn’t give her money etc.

The general ramble-ness along with some of the things she’s said made me think she actually has no idea and is just saying it because she thinks it’s the right thing to say?

Like everything with J.K Rowling is fairly recent, and Mia talks about not knowing details when she was a kid, only that J.K. was a bad role model? But I’m not sure why because everything’s only happened in the last year or so. I can’t think of anything controversial with her when Mia was a child so not sure why she thought she’d be a bad role model?

IDK I feel like that segment of the video was just to get people to stop posting about it, rather than because she understands or has a genuine opinion.

Also didn’t mention buying that official merch for the guy she fancies...
Seemed half assed to me, it was more of her just trying to seem like an ally. She over did it with constantly calling jkr names instead of addressing what jkr did and explaining how its wrong.

stop supporting jk Rowling by going to Harry Potter land xoxo 🥰
she deadass tried saying that going to Harry Potter tour wasn't supporting her. luv, youre putting money straight into her pockets.

Also, the thing is, merch isn't a necessity. There's literally a way to stop supporting jkr.

Also with the food, she should honestly just get her baby food pouches. That way, Mabel is feeding herself, and she's actually getting nutrients. Mia can be lazy all she wants, but that baby actually eats, its a win-win :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
‘Mabel just keeps crying at everything I don’t know what’s wrong with her at the moment’
Here’s an idea, comfort her.
she just seems so fed up of Mabel, It’s getting really sad to watch.
probably so overwhelmed that she’s left Mia’s bedroom for once

Reactions: 10
I just had to switch off her latest “vlog” it makes me quite shocked how she constantly moans at her upset baby. “I really think Mabel is just testing at the minute she is not a cry baby really” when Mabel was eating whilst Mia was at her desk she’d have to moan to get her attention for more food and then it would just be passed on her tray without Mia even looking at her. They was about to set off for Harry Potter world and Mia couldn’t look less thrilled. Her words were “see mabels already starting and we haven’t even moved” she was crying in the back of the car and the look of disgust when Mia said “I’ll get back to you in a minute” was disgusting. Give your child some TLC you brat.
Ohh I thought the same, the look on her face when Mabel was in the back of the car. Does she even like her daughter?! She seems like such a massive burden to her. It makes me so sad. Yes, babies/toddlers can be unreasonable, I have a 16 month old and sometimes I don’t know what on earth has wound her up 😂 but they don’t understand! I don’t look at her like a piece of tit and eye roll about having to settle her, she’s my baby and I love her and I want to help her! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Mia is too selfish, immature and was not ready to be a mother.

Reactions: 21
Mia really reminds me of someone I went to school with that would constantly lie about having miscarriages and being pregnant.
Is it just me who gets the impression that Mia doesn't have a clue about who Mabel's dad is and makes up a story about who things went on as a justification for why we never see him and she never talks about him and things that it sounds better than not knowing who the dad is as there is already a lot of hate and prejudice against teen mums. I have a 11 month old baby who I still sees his dad with the supervision of someone even though his dad was abusive towards me.

Reactions: 3
Mia really reminds me of someone I went to school with that would constantly lie about having miscarriages and being pregnant.
Is it just me who gets the impression that Mia doesn't have a clue about who Mabel's dad is and makes up a story about who things went on as a justification for why we never see him and she never talks about him and things that it sounds better than not knowing who the dad is as there is already a lot of hate and prejudice against teen mums. I have a 11 month old baby who I still sees his dad with the supervision of someone even though his dad was abusive towards me.
Mia knows who the dad is and so do most people on here, him and Mabel look identical so not really much denying it. I don't know how justified him not having contact is though as its really her word against his.

Also my sons dad was abusive to me during my pregnancy and as a result he's never met him, I don't know what you're trying to prove by saying your abusive ex still has contact?

Reactions: 8
I only ever watch Mia’s videos for Mabel 🥺, but we barely even see that poor beautiful bubba !! I’m fed up of listening to Mia talk about her little one in such a negative light when she’s acting like any other one year old!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.