Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mias comments on benefits are disgusting 😕 my mum is so so amazing and raised 4 kids alone and relied on benefits to get by most of my childhood. She’s always done the best possible and sacrificed so much for us. Claiming benefits doesn’t mean you’re not hard working at all, to me it seems she’s been raised in possibly a classist environment if she thinks this. She needs a reality check

Reactions: 15
she full on said 'don't give money to jk Rowling' then like seconds later basically said 'I know jk Rowling made money from me going to Harry Potter world but I really wanted to go so I don't care'

Also the 'im not going to say we'll stop buying official merch, but we'll try to avoid it'
How hard is it to not buy the merch?? Like lmao why's she acting like its impossible

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not even a little bit 😂
I’m pretty sure on family channels where YouTube turns off comments they’re constantly off, not on for a bit and then turned off when people start commenting advice rather than arse licking. Mia’s not fooling anyone.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else think it’s hilarious that Harry Potter’s biggest fan didn’t hear about the JK Rowling transphobic comments until after her ‘merch was bought for her’. Convienant that, have no idea how she managed to miss it!

Also the speech on stop giving JKR money but ending it with ‘I know going to Harry Potter World is giving her my money but I really wanted to experience it’ literally had me dying of laughter 😂😂😂 it’s ok to give her money if you want but you shouldn’t give her money.. Mia Jeal, the Boris Johnson of teen mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know Mia says she'll stop supporting her and that jkr is a horrible person, but how much you want to bet she'll still talk about how hot and great Tom Felton is? The same Tom Felton who claims to not go on social media, but liked every single terf tweet jkr posted. The same Tom who never spoke out against jkr (while dan, who doesn't have a social media, was the first of the cast to do an interview on it), and other terrible things. She pretends shes an ally, what with her tiktoks about if her daughter came out and just calling jkr names, but she hasn't explained why its bad to be transphobic (which would be good since she has a young audience that looks up to her). She even deletes comments on her tiktoks and instagram post of people asking her to separate Tom from Draco. She wouldn't have the need to delete them if she wasn't transphobic, she probably only posted that video today because we hounded her about it.

Reactions: 13
Benefits 👏 do 👏 not 👏 make 👏 you 👏 a 👏 bad 👏 person.

Every time she mentions her not taking benefits, it makes people who are in worse situations feel bad for needing them.
Lots of people get kicked out of their homes for teen pregnancy, or are already in low-income families who need the money to feed another mouth.
Benefits are literally there for a reason - if you need them, get them. Your privilege is showing (literally coming from someone who is middle class and privileged and STILL needs benefits).
Mia claims free childcare from her college, which is paid for by the government using tax payers money. If she had 2 brain cells to rub together she would know this comes from the same pot as anybody on benefits. She is not better than anyone else In this country, in fact she is very much in a worse situation that most people on here - she is an uneducated immature little girl with an attitude problem enjoying a very short term career on YouTube. Unfortunately as things have been lately people can work their socks off and still need benefits to survive, while a lazy influencer can come along and make thousands from an advert in their 5 minute video. That isn’t real work but rest assured it won’t last forever. Covid has had a massive impact on YouTube careers as companies don’t have the marketing budgets they did before and viewers simply don’t have as much money with redundancies increasing. Take heart everyone who works hard, you’re doing great. Don’t listen to the shite that a teenage brat who has no clue about the real world spouts 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Poor Mabels trying to sleep with Mia in the background talking to some random kid on Minecraft, she’s honestly coming across as so desperate for this Owen, Mia isnt like your average 18 year old she doesn’t go out drinking she’s too quirky and original and has to stay home playing minecraft 🤧 oh and Mabels dinner ‘scrambled eggs and a lot of puffs’ why can’t you just say you can’t be arsed to cook actual food for your kid? I’d be difficult too if I had that shite for dinner then watched you eat nice food in a restaurant! Ah and a nice mac book air for college even though she only planned to go for a year 🥴 and it’s very doubtful she’ll even make it a year but mumzy likes to splash the cash to keep the peace aye 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didnt she just buy aMac less than a year ago? Like in January or something? Why does she need both

Reactions: 7
i haven’t even watched this video because it sounds so painful but she can’t be serious about the way she speaks about jkr. i’ve been a harry potter fan for 6 years now and she probably has the same amount of merch as me. she needs to realise that she can’t possibly be an ally if she can’t but her wants aside to not support an awful woman

Reactions: 6
Does anyone actually think it’s YouTube turning off her comments?
nope. She turned the comments off for her video about mabel's birthday presents. It literally just her talking to the camera, no Mabel, theres no reason for them to be turned off by youtube. And if it was the whole channel they'd be off straight away as someone else said! She also limited them on tiktok. She has no interest in her viewers thoughts or opinions, just wants to get paid for doing the bare minimum..

Reactions: 12
I can't believe she said 'im gonna go again but not too often' but why? going there once should be enough? I understand maybe bringing Mabel wasn't a good idea since its all dark and babies aren't into stuff like that so I get why she would want to go alone but I don't understand why she would want to go there 'often'... she clearly doesn't care that doing something that is official is giving money to the transphobe. how much are the tickets to go there anyway? I doubt they're £20 or less. even if they are and 100 people visit everyday she's making £2,000 a day (or less since some has to go into the actual thing to keep it running) but either way she's getting a lot of money from people supporting her even if they don't agree with what she has to say. im not into hp at all and never watched the movies but if I was I wouldn't want to go or buy something that gives someone money who is awful

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she said 'im gonna go again but not too often' but why? going there once should be enough? I understand maybe bringing Mabel wasn't a good idea since its all dark and babies aren't into stuff like that so I get why she would want to go alone but I don't understand why she would want to go there 'often'... she clearly doesn't care that doing something that is official is giving money to the transphobe. how much are the tickets to go there anyway? I doubt they're £20 or less. even if they are and 100 people visit everyday she's making £2,000 a day (or less since some has to go into the actual thing to keep it running) but either way she's getting a lot of money from people supporting her even if they don't agree with what she has to say. im not into hp at all and never watched the movies but if I was I wouldn't want to go or buy something that gives someone money who is awful
Pretty sure an adult ticket is around £50 from what I remember it’s so pricey and so is the stuff there. I loved HP growing up and went to the studios a few years back and it was honestly incredible but I think it’s a seen it once don’t need to again kinda thing. It was packed when I went and I still didn’t miss anything. This was before all of the stuff came out about JKR

Reactions: 6
Do you think Mia actually know what J.K. Rowling did/said etc? She’s not really addressed it properly just said how she’s a horrible person and you shouldn’t give her money etc.

The general ramble-ness along with some of the things she’s said made me think she actually has no idea and is just saying it because she thinks it’s the right thing to say?

Like everything with J.K Rowling is fairly recent, and Mia talks about not knowing details when she was a kid, only that J.K. was a bad role model? But I’m not sure why because everything’s only happened in the last year or so. I can’t think of anything controversial with her when Mia was a child so not sure why she thought she’d be a bad role model?

IDK I feel like that segment of the video was just to get people to stop posting about it, rather than because she understands or has a genuine opinion.

Also didn’t mention buying that official merch for the guy she fancies...
“I won’t be buying any official merch from now on” yeah Mia...bc you already have it all like a 12 year olds fandom obsession?!

It’s a helllll of a lot more than that. Our tickets were £60 each, a tour has about 50 people in and they send off one every 10-15 minutes. They’re open for almost 14 hours a day. Think how many that is! About £210,000 a day. Plus all the merch, food, photos and extras they put in.

“I won’t be buying any official merch from now on” yeah Mia...bc you already have it all like a 12 year olds fandom obsession?!

It’s a helllll of a lot more than that. Our tickets were £60 each, a tour has about 50 people in and they send off one every 10-15 minutes. They’re open for almost 14 hours a day. Think how many that is! About £210,000 a day. Plus then all the merch, food, photos and extras they put in.
I just looked it up and they made 107 million in 2018. So my calculations are pretty much spot on (about £297,200 a day).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely lying about not knowing about jkr, Iv never watched Harry Potter in my life, none of my friends or family have either yet we all new about all the vile things she has said. Mia uses social media and it was allll over Twitter, which she uses.....

The thing is she’ll continue supporting JKR because the transphobic comments don’t affect her personally. as long as she gets the views and attention for her Harry Potter tik toks she’ll continue to be ‘obsessed’ and it’s so frustrating because she’ll talk about how she wouldn’t care if her kid is trans but then supports transphobic people? make it make sense.

It’s a helllll of a lot more than that. Our tickets were £60 each, a tour has about 50 people in and they send off one every 10-15 minutes. They’re open for almost 14 hours a day. Think how many that is! About £210,000 a day. Plus all the merch, food, photos and extras they put in.
Yes I remember when I went it wasnt cheap, I remember the gift shop wanted £40 for wands and £10 for a chocolate frog, last time I went my cousin worked there and we managed to get a couple of freebies but it still worked out very expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Can't wait for todays vlog hi everyone im just giving mabel her breakfast then I'm going to get a tattoo
Next scene so I'm back from getting my tattoo mabel us in her cot as she's playing up so here my tattoo then some random rambling the end

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mias got 4 tattoos booked or something. It’s pretty obvious, even with the title she’s only trying to revive her ever dying channel. Hence why she’s trying with what she started. Next she will be pregnant again 😴👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess we will see her wearing new clothes instead of living in her rupaul drag race shirt, wild flowers jumper and her harry potter hoodie.

• Haha
Mias got 4 tattoos booked or something. It’s pretty obvious, even with the title she’s only trying to revive her ever dying channel. Hence why she’s trying with what she started. Next she will be pregnant again 😴👀
Im sorry but like doesn't she have more important things to be using money for than booking 4 tattoos because we all know they arent cheap. Like I get it I love tattoos but I'd wait for them to heal before getting a bunch one after the other and I wish I had the money. But surely she has more nessecities she should be using money for instead of tattoos considering the few times we have heard about her mum paying for half of something and mia saying "she will pay her back"

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.