Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You tend to find that compulsive liars lie about the smallest and most pointless things, it's weird.
💯 I used to work with a weirdo who would lie about random things like what she ordered from a Thai place (e.g She’d say she got a specific dish and when I went to the place they didn’t sell that dish) or how friendly she was with certain people (she’d say they were besties and then I’d discover they barely knew her etc). It was just so bizarre.. like why 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
💯 I used to work with a weirdo who would lie about random things like what she ordered from a Thai place (e.g She’d say she got a specific dish and when I went to the place they didn’t sell that dish) or how friendly she was with certain people (she’d say they were besties and then I’d discover they barely knew her etc). It was just so bizarre.. like why 🤷🏼‍♀️
That sounds exactly like someone I know 😂 always desperate to prove that they know everything and everyone but then has to revert every conversation back to them and their life

Mia really gives off that friend energy where they’ll spend so long talking about themselves or what they like and then won’t listen if you try to talk about anything else

Reactions: 10
We all know someone like that though don’t we😂 I went to college with a girl who told me she was scouted by Hollister when she was out shopping in Birmingham, I asked her how come she didn’t take it and she said oh idk just wasn’t sure. every day she’d come in with a new story/lie in the end I would look forward to going in knowing I had some shite to listen to as entertainment. These people love to lie to get attention then when they’re questioned or caught out they just pretend it never happened😂 strange

• Heart
  • Haha
Does anyone think she kept Mabel to get Mabels dad into a relationship, and when that didn’t happen she became bitter towards him.
She seems to do anything for male attention. Wouldn’t put it past her.
I feel for her with all this crazy ‘attention grabbing’ from any male she can. I was the same around 15-20 and it took a lot of therapy that I’m still in (I also have CPTSD) to figure it out. Aside from a really scary childhood I had no guidance or love from my mum. She never advised me of things like what to eat or how to do things like other parents did. We didn’t eat together, we did do anything together I was basically left to look after myself from 10 ish onwards, and emotionally far before. I was really starved of that from a young age. Mia seems to be too. Hence why she’s off in her own path to try and satisfy this need inside her that just won’t be met by attention from a boy. She can get past it, I am, but she has to actually realise it’s an issue and can be helped, she can get her way over her head if she’s not careful. But she won’t! Bc nothings everrrrr an issue with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oof...just been on tiktok and saw that Kiera has more than 500k followers when Mia only has around 100k. Just another platform where she is falling behind, probably because she posts about 1 original tiktok idea a year if we're lucky🙄

Oof...just been on tiktok and saw that Kiera has more than 500k followers when Mia only has around 100k. Just another platform where she is falling behind, probably because she posts about 1 original tiktok idea a year if we're lucky🙄
The thing is as well, Keira started off on tiktok and started a YouTube account due to it taking off. Mia must be annoyed

I just can’t believe she plays minecraft now because the boy she fancies does.
She literally obsesses and pretends to like things for people to like her. It’s cringe. I cannot believe this immature girl is raising another human.
It’s sad because most people like this really struggle to have genuine/long term relationships because there’s only so long you can fake & almost morph into someone else before it just gets exhausting and resentful. I never really agreed (or disagreed because I don’t know enough) about everyones comments on a potential personality disorder, but it is alarming how much she changes her whole personality/interests (basically entire existence) so quickly to copy and fit in with whoever she likes/is around. It’s almost like she doesn’t know how to be her own person, she reminds me of Trisha Paytas who still does it now at over 30 lol

It’s ringing alarm bells to me that she went through a phase of wanting to be a teen mum, but now she’s fed up
Omg wait. You really just solved our whole confusion this whole time. That’s literally it 😂 she fantasised about it not realising it was a whole life commitment.. I just noticed we haven’t heard about baby #2 in awhile? 🤔 It’s definitely worn off. (Ik she mentioned passing stuff down but she said we would have heard more about the planning/donor by now)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I thought I’d give a little summary of today’s video in case anyone can’t be bothered to watch it:
1) She’s actually awake at 8 this morning with Mabel and says her mum is getting McDonald’s breakfast and Mabel had left over pancake from the day before.
2) They then went to ikea for the day. I don’t know why, I get ikea is like a fun day trip during a boring weekend when your parents are looking for new things but I wouldn’t want to go for a birthday trip. Did she think she’d go in and buy a load of things for her new house she’s magically going to have by next year? She said she didn’t get anything because nothing was in stock, but I have a suspicion she (or her mum) realised buying so much stuff for a house you don’t own yet is kinda stupid.
3) She then went out to dinner which she didn’t film because Mabel was being ‘difficult’.
4) Did a birthday present haul. Now; she did it in two halves, started with things like her main present which was a Mac book air and then things you’d expect her to receive because she’s mentioned them before, such as candles and toiletries. Then did a haul of all the Harry Potter stuff she got. Her mum bought a slytherin stamp and wax, for her to seal the letters she writes with her quill. I’m ngl, if I got a letter written in ink and sealed with wax I’d think it was pretty cool, however I wouldn’t expect anyone over 12ish to be using a slytherin seal, because most people grow out of being overtly obsessed with fandoms so much they constantly remind you what house their in. FICTIONAL HOUSE. We didn’t care that much about the real houses we were put in at school! The charms on her bracelet and socks are probably the only things you’d expect an adult to want, seeing as I’m sure most people like to have some sort of more grownup(ish) merch from their favourite fandom and everyone loves socks. I can’t help feeling most of the hp stuff will never get used and so her and her family have lined the pockets of a transphobic woman for no reason.
5) Then ends hinting at the other exciting activities she’s doing, not like she posted tiktoks of both her going to the Harry Potter studios and getting a tattoo. At least she remembered to film an outro and didn’t delete it!

Wow a MacBook is a pretty big present 😮

Seems a bit pointless when she already has a Mac in her bedroom and she never actually leaves her bedroom.

Just means instead of sitting on her arse by her desk to watch Harry Potter and moan she’ll be lying on her bed.

Also on a random note does anyone else think she’s not friends with those two other girls anymore? She seems so lonely with no friends to see or talk to on her birthday.

Reactions: 17
So in her new video she keeps saying that she hates birthdays yet she has a whole 4 days planned out to celebrate hers... sure that makes sense😂

Also she keeps mentioning that she doesn't/didn't know what to ask for as a present but then with almost everything she shows us she says that she asked for that thing:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The music in her intro triggers my fight or flight response

What happened to mabels room makeover?
She decided to use the spare room as storage instead, for furniture for her new house that she thinks she’ll move into next year.

Reactions: 6
I think she said her family ? Maybe I’m getting it confused with another video tho
She said she was leaving Mabel though and I can't imagine she'd be comfortable leaving her with anyone else but her Mum :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Wow a MacBook is a pretty big present 😮

Seems a bit pointless when she already has a Mac in her bedroom and she never actually leaves her bedroom.

Just means instead of sitting on her arse by her desk to watch Harry Potter and moan she’ll be lying on her bed.

Also on a random note does anyone else think she’s not friends with those two other girls anymore? She seems so lonely with no friends to see or talk to on her birthday.
Even though she previously bought her Mac computer so she didn’t lie in her bed doing stuff all day

Reactions: 6
She said she was leaving Mabel though and I can't imagine she'd be comfortable leaving her with anyone else but her Mum :unsure:
Idk I’m pretty sure she’d be comfortable leaving Mabel with anyone she knows considering she doesn’t mind having her in nursery for 10 hours a day, 3x a week!

Just saw a tik tok of Mias about how she doesn’t take benefits It really bugs me how she thinks she’s better cos she’s not on them but I guess that’s ✨privilege✨ For you 🥴

Is it just me or was Mia not one bit happy or grateful looking when opening her presents , like if you were looking at just her face , she could have been doing laundry she looked that excited

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.