Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or was Mia not one bit happy or grateful looking when opening her presents , like if you were looking at just her face , she could have been doing laundry she looked that excited
She probably was grateful for them, she might of just felt uncomfortable or awkward opening them in front of people

Reactions: 13
She probably was grateful for them, she might of just felt uncomfortable or awkward opening them in front of people
I get that it can be awkward but even when she opened the MacBook it didn’t even look like said thank you 🤪

Reactions: 12
Idk I’m pretty sure she’d be comfortable leaving Mabel with anyone she knows considering she doesn’t mind having her in nursery for 10 hours a day, 3x a week!
Oh yeah i forgot about that! I was just thinking that maybe she was hinting that she was going for drinks with that guy she gifted funk pops to? I don't really have social media so I don't know everything that goes on but I remember reading on this thread about some guy saying they should go for drinks after her birthday 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’ll legally change her surname now (like she said before) to Gilbert to match her mum’s and Mabel’s. Or if she’ll even mention it on social media.

Or she’ll probably be to lazy to do it and make 3 vlogs explaining how “difficult” it is.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if she’ll legally change her surname now (like she said before) to Gilbert to match her mum’s and Mabel’s. Or if she’ll even mention it on social media.

Or she’ll probably be to lazy to do it and make 3 vlogs explaining how “difficult” it is.
She could’ve actually changed her name from the age of 16, and it isn’t difficult at all. I’ve done it 😂 she will 100% complain though or make excuses

Mia wondering why mabel’s hair is oily when she’s been using products made for curly hair when her child doesn’t have curly hair 😂😂😂

curly hair products tend to have a lot more oils etc to give moisture, it shouldn’t be used on dead straight hair in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Idk if it’s just me but she didn’t look at all grateful for her presents if I got a MacBook which I’ve never gotten something that expensive for my birthday I’d be so happy and thankful i guess some people are just used to that privilege

Reactions: 18
Just saw a tik tok of Mias about how she doesn’t take benefits It really bugs me how she thinks she’s better cos she’s not on them but I guess that’s ✨privilege✨ For you 🥴
Benefits 👏 do 👏 not 👏 make 👏 you 👏 a 👏 bad 👏 person.

Every time she mentions her not taking benefits, it makes people who are in worse situations feel bad for needing them.
Lots of people get kicked out of their homes for teen pregnancy, or are already in low-income families who need the money to feed another mouth.
Benefits are literally there for a reason - if you need them, get them. Your privilege is showing (literally coming from someone who is middle class and privileged and STILL needs benefits).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Benefits 👏 do 👏 not 👏 make 👏 you 👏 a 👏 bad 👏 person.

Every time she mentions her not taking benefits, it makes people who are in worse situations feel bad for needing them.
Lots of people get kicked out of their homes for teen pregnancy, or are already in low-income families who need the money to feed another mouth.
Benefits are literally there for a reason - if you need them, get them. Your privilege is showing (literally coming from someone who is middle class and privileged and STILL needs benefits).
she does get benefits. why is she like this 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
at this point I’m convinced that the only person shouting about how teen mums take all the benefits is Mia. Maybe I’m ignorant but I’ve not heard that one for a long time

Reactions: 16
at this point I’m convinced that the only person shouting about how teen mums take all the benefits is Mia. Maybe I’m ignorant but I’ve not heard that one for a long time
Honestly I'm on Mumsnet and I've heard some cries of that. E.g. that teen mums have kids so they can get bigger council houses etc etc (so I guess ignorance still remains in circulation). However, the odds of it actually being directed towards her given her very young audience is slim honestly.

predictions based of stat analysis of mia and keira from social blade.. interesting

based off* whoops
Hahahaha what she's called in that statistic is quite similar to how I feel when I watch her videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Mabels trying to sleep with Mia in the background talking to some random kid on Minecraft, she’s honestly coming across as so desperate for this Owen, Mia isnt like your average 18 year old she doesn’t go out drinking she’s too quirky and original and has to stay home playing minecraft 🤧 oh and Mabels dinner ‘scrambled eggs and a lot of puffs’ why can’t you just say you can’t be arsed to cook actual food for your kid? I’d be difficult too if I had that shite for dinner then watched you eat nice food in a restaurant! Ah and a nice mac book air for college even though she only planned to go for a year 🥴 and it’s very doubtful she’ll even make it a year but mumzy likes to splash the cash to keep the peace aye 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
It’s just sad how desperate she is for a boyfriend yet still chants that she’s a “strong independent teen mum who doesn’t need a man”. She’ll literally obsess over any man who gives her the slightest bit of attention🥴

A boyfriend should be the LAST thing on her mind right now she’s got lots of other bigger priorities. She’s honestly the type of person you’d see on catfish.

“Oh well he said his camera never worked and I believed him”

“He only has 1 picture because he hasn’t got a working phone”

Reactions: 15
Poor Mabels trying to sleep with Mia in the background talking to some random kid on Minecraft, she’s honestly coming across as so desperate for this Owen, Mia isnt like your average 18 year old she doesn’t go out drinking she’s too quirky and original and has to stay home playing minecraft 🤧 oh and Mabels dinner ‘scrambled eggs and a lot of puffs’ why can’t you just say you can’t be arsed to cook actual food for your kid? I’d be difficult too if I had that shite for dinner then watched you eat nice food in a restaurant! Ah and a nice mac book air for college even though she only planned to go for a year 🥴 and it’s very doubtful she’ll even make it a year but mumzy likes to splash the cash to keep the peace aye 🤷🏻‍♀️
The food she gives Mabel is really annoying (and concerning) me now. It’s not hard at all to make nice and nutritious meals for your child. What has she done with all the weaning books she got - I certainly doubt Annabel Karmel has a recipe for scrambled eggs served with “lots of puffs” in one of her books. Also, she could have easily gave her something at the restaurant considering how early they went. I would be really interested to be a fly on the wall for Mabel’s 12 month review with the health visitor, but knowing Mia she’ll just lie about what she feeds her or just say how “difficult“ she is 🙄

Reactions: 14
The food she gives Mabel is really annoying (and concerning) me now. It’s not hard at all to make nice and nutritious meals for your child. What has she done with all the weaning books she got - I certainly doubt Annabel Karmel has a recipe for scrambled eggs served with “lots of puffs” in one of her books. Also, she could have easily gave her something at the restaurant considering how early they went. I would be really interested to be a fly on the wall for Mabel’s 12 month review with the health visitor, but knowing Mia she’ll just lie about what she feeds her or just say how “difficult“ she is 🙄
The food she gives her is a joke! Now shes one she should be getting proper nutrition in her food not snacks out of a packet cause she cant be bothered to cook, spaghetti bolognese takes 20 minutes to cook really decent food doesnt take that long does her daughter not deserve good food I dont understand why she doesnt eat the same as they all eat if her mum cooks and plates up all there food she should just plate Mabel up some it's honestly ridiculous! I'm certain in health visitor where doing home visits they would have something to say!

Reactions: 10
my daughter is a similar age to Mabel and because of the coronavirus it’s hard to get them booked in for their jabs and one year check up. The health visitor doesn’t contact you and I doubt mia went out of her way to contact the health visitor. Even with the health visitor telling her she’s wrong, I don’t think she’d listen. If I’m in a rush to make my daughter dinner and it’s a very last minute thing I’ll make her an omelette filled with vegetables, Mia could easily do the same. It seems as though mia just uses whatever is in the house and because she doesn’t pay for anything she doesn’t go out of her way to make Mabel her own meals. Mia was so against using ella’s pouches but Mabel would be getting a lot more of what she needs from them and she wouldn’t be eating the same thing everyday.

Reactions: 14
Watching Mias old videos from last year and she was down to earth and likeable I really wanna know
What changed, was it all an act then or what lol

Reactions: 13
Watching Mias old videos from last year and she was down to earth and likeable I really wanna know
What changed, was it all an act then or what lol
i would say the way she was last year was an act. she acts different with every person she knows. she probably got sick of lying and thought her audience was stable enough to just be herself. i also feel like teen mum was another one of her interests that she loses interest in after 2 months and is just sick of it now

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.