Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it so unfortunate she feels the need to lie about something as simple as if she uses tampons or not..

What kind of affect is this going to have a Mabel? All this lying 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 14
In some aspects I do feel a bit sorry for Mia. The compulsive lying and manipulating trashy white boys to pay attention to her is all quite sad really. I hope Mia gets some advice and help, I don’t like the person she’s turned into over the last 6 months or so

Reactions: 15
I just can’t believe she plays minecraft now because the boy she fancies does.
She literally obsesses and pretends to like things for people to like her. It’s cringe. I cannot believe this immature girl is raising another human.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was a single mum, and worked part time when I had my eldest.. and omg I had no time for myself. I used to have to either shower with my son in the room (bouncer when he was younger) or try and have a really quiet shower or a night. Putting makeup on was a chore!😂 and sitting on my phone and not giving him attention was a no go, he constantly wanted to be entertained and I didn’t care I would I much rather of sang and played and dances with him than anything but it baffles me, Mia is super busy and has her “full time job” etc etc but yet she has so much time for her hobbies (mine craft being the latest) I honestly wonder how she does it whilst being this perfect mum her followers make her out to be...

Mia do a video and share the advise because I can’t work out how you fit all this in!😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just can’t believe she plays minecraft now because the boy she fancies does.
She literally obsesses and pretends to like things for people to like her. It’s cringe. I cannot believe this immature girl is raising another human.
I wonder which attractive boy likes Harry Potter in that case!

Reactions: 3
mia goes through weird obsessions and says they are not ‘phases’ but we will hear about them one week and then not the next🤣 at first it was animal crossing, then it was crystals and herbs and now it’s harry potter🤣wonder what it will be next week..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
mia goes through weird obsessions and says they are not ‘phases’ but we will hear about them one week and then not the next🤣 at first it was animal crossing, then it was crystals and herbs and now it’s harry potter🤣wonder what it will be next week..
It’s ringing alarm bells to me that she went through a phase of wanting to be a teen mum, but now she’s fed up

Reactions: 33
Does anyone think she kept Mabel to get Mabels dad into a relationship, and when that didn’t happen she became bitter towards him.
She seems to do anything for male attention. Wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 9
It’s ringing alarm bells to me that she went through a phase of wanting to be a teen mum, but now she’s fed up
I mean it definitely is easy to aestheticize the idea of teenage pregnancy based on the teen mum Youtubers that people see...
I'd also be mildly surprised if she did actually have a contraception failure, but maybe that's my prejudices / personal opinions seeping in...

Reactions: 6
I’m sure mia has lied multiple times about how she ended up falling pregnant with mabel. She has told different stories about how she got pregnant the first time she had sex, but has also said it wasn’t her first time and that she used a condom. WHO KNOWS with mias record of lying

Reactions: 19
I honestly don’t understand how someone can continually lie about things that are obviously untrue because she’s already said another thing on the internet for everyone to see. We all lie from time to time, like telling your mum you did your homework so you can watch tv, or that you left your homework at home because you couldn’t be bothered to do it, but constantly lying about these menial things like whether or not she uses tampons is ridiculous. Most people think of the truth and then decide whether or not to lie about it, were as for Mia it seems she automatically thinks of lie and tells it without any second thought. If she just took a minute to think, for example; “I’m about to say that I always use pads even though I bought a little pot to have my tampons aesthetically displayed, maybe I shouldn’t lie because people aren’t stupid and can remember what I’ve said on the internet “. If her mum thinks she’s doing the right thing by letting Mia surround herself with all these lies then she needs to step up and tell her child, because despite Mia being an adult and parent herself Victoria is still her mum, and tell Mia to at least think before she blurts out lies. Did she never teach her to think before she speaks, it just really annoys me how Mia refuses to take on any advice and instead just goes around in her own little world lying herself into a hole, it’s as if she’s playing chess with herself and eventually her lies will trap her. (Didn’t mean to rant so much, sorry if I come across as a little aggressive).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly don’t understand how someone can continually lie about things that are obviously untrue because she’s already said another thing on the internet for everyone to see. We all lie from time to time, like telling your mum you did your homework so you can watch tv, or that you left your homework at home because you couldn’t be bothered to do it, but constantly lying about these menial things like whether or not she uses tampons is ridiculous. Most people think of the truth and then decide whether or not to lie about it, were as for Mia it seems she automatically thinks of lie and tells it without any second thought. If she just took a minute to think, for example; “I’m about to say that I always use pads even though I bought a little pot to have my tampons aesthetically displayed, maybe I shouldn’t lie because people aren’t stupid and can remember what I’ve said on the internet “. If her mum thinks she’s doing the right thing by letting Mia surround herself with all these lies then she needs to step up and tell her child, because despite Mia being an adult and parent herself Victoria is still her mum, and tell Mia to at least think before she blurts out lies. Did she never teach her to think before she speaks, it just really annoys me how Mia refuses to take on any advice and instead just goes around in her own little world lying herself into a hole, it’s as if she’s playing chess with herself and eventually her lies will trap her. (Didn’t mean to rant so much, sorry if I come across as a little aggressive).
i think she lies because she’s desperate for peoples approval so like the tampon situation- shes just agreeing with whatever someone says so that they will like her or check her channel out or whatever but it doesnt do her any favours in the long run

Reactions: 10
I think Mia is desperate to “fit in” but her issue is that in the internet there isnt one set group of people with the same interests and hobbies. There’s millions of people who are all different, there are millions of different groups/cliques etc. So she just drifts from one thing to the next trying to pick up as many friends or followers as she goes.

Reactions: 8
I’m concerned about the fact she lies so much and doesn’t realise everything she says is documented and can be looked back on. They’re not even little mistake lies... it’s full on unnecessary fakery

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.