Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a general recap of the new video I cba to watch it lol also I had a traumatic birth with my daughter and literally would have panic attacks if someone talked about it for ages after and would have panic attacks in the hospital where I had my baby when I had to go for check ups because of how traumatising it was. I don’t know if “traumatising” is the right word for Mia as it didnt seem to affect her mentally after

Reactions: 13
“They said I needed the epidural to save mabels life for her heart rate to stabilise but the epidural is the reason I stopped dilating I wish I said no at this point” why is Mia more concerned about the epidural stopped her from having a natural birth instead of I’m grateful I got the epidural as it helped Mabel

Reactions: 30
That’s just fking childish. Imagine thinking you’re above healthcare professionals 😂 just because you were pregnant doesn’t mean you know everything about how to deliver a baby mia hun x god she’s making it hard to root for her, some of the stuff that comes out her mouth is just plain ridiculous does this girl not think before she speaks at all 😳

Reactions: 19
i am in disbelief at some of the stuff she said in that video jumped straight on here to see if anyone else was

Reactions: 12
My god, I hope Mia doesn't have another child as she will put the baby at risk during the birth if she is serious about ignoring the doctor's and midwife's advice. I mean I'm not surprised with her attitude towards everything that she said that but come on, these people train for years so that they can help women during that time. Be grateful that they helped Mabel and you survive!

Reactions: 13
Women lose their babies every year from poor intervention from midwifes and doctors. Mia got the exact care they both needed which a lot of women unfortunately don’t get

Reactions: 21
Just seen this comment, wonder how long it will be up for...
I reallllyyy hope she doesn’t have another baby if this is her attitude!! How immature and and stupid is she??
I legit just came here to post the same screenshot. Mia honestly needs knocked into place it’s embarrassing and disgusted how superior she thinks she is

Reactions: 12
Actually can’t believe how selfish Mia can be! The midwives and doctors literally saved hers and Mabels life and she’s saying she’d ignore their advice next time?!

also I’m pretty sure in her birth story video she was saying that Mabels head was stuck in her pelvis so she would have never been able to give birth vaginally anyway? She’s always contradicting herself and trying to make out she’s the victim 🙃

Reactions: 18
I just finished watching the video and cannot believe her attitude. Doctors and midwifes deal with this everyday and likely have seen the outcome of all sorts of scenarios when labour doesn’t exactly go the way it should have and complications arise. Just because she was pregnant doesn’t mean she knows everything about pregnancy and giving birth. Also confused a little over why she kept saying her birth was traumatic but at the same time she loved being in labour, I get the excitement and things during her early labour, but usually after something as serious as what happened to Mia occurs most people want to forget about it in a way. It just seems a little hypocritical to constantly mention how traumatic your birth was but then how much you loved it. (Sorry if this sound rude, I’ve never given birth myself or really experience anything traumatic in this sense so am not really experienced in this sort of scenario).

Reactions: 11
The choices she made in the birth was her putting Mabel first, shows how much shes changed because shes basically saying she would have put Mabel at risk of dying to go into natural labour, and putting Mabel at risk so Mia wouldn’t have to have a C-section..

Reactions: 14
Hey guys, did you know her birth was traumatic? Just in case you didn’t know...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think Mia will benefit greatly from having a management

They’re turned off now the comments

I hate for anyone to think I’m bullying this 17 year old girl but the comments she makes are harmful, ignorant, immature and need to be called out on Just like every other YouTuber who makes comments like that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t help but feel like Mia is so ungrateful for a lot of things, she gets free education and free healthcare but complains about both. There are women in third world countries who lose their babies every day due to unsanitary environments and no doctors. And Mia if you read this please
read Kara Keoughs story, she had a baby boy earlier this year but he was very big (11lbs I believe) and he sadly passed away because he experience shoulder dystocia which is where the baby’s shoulder get stuck in the mums pelvis and he was rushed to hospital but there was no pulse, I may be wrong but I think Kara went against doctors advice which was to have a cesarean, instead she had a home birth which ended in tragedy. The doctors and midwifes don’t tend to give you advice to spite you and ruin your plans, it’s their job to ensure safe arrival of baby and to ensure mum is ok as well. I really hope it will be a long time until Mia has her next baby because the comments she made in that video are concerning.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I like the premise for this look back video, but then she starts saying she should've ignored healthcare professionals and opted not to be induced when she was already 12 days postdates is just it for me. I can't with this girl.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.