Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
noticed recently how she treats babies like pets... she gets cats depending on their colour and if they already have the colour she has said before, not whether or not they need help... and she thinks she can pick and choose her babies skin colour for accessory aesthetic purposes

Reactions: 7
wow! a better vlog for the first time in what seems like forever!

Might just be me who thinks this, but in the video of what she bought Mabel for her birthday, why has she bought most, if not all, of her clothes in sizes that aren’t going to fit her for ages? I get babies grow fast but why would you buy her birthday presents that she can’t wear for another few months?

she’s probably already got enough clothes for right now to be honest.. her wardrobe seems pretty full up

Reactions: 1
I’m SO glad she got rid of the swing and jumperoo, Mabel’s ‘play area’ is looking so much nicer and she actually has good, safe access to her toys! See her and her viewers can call us haters all they like, but we’re the only ones giving real advice. She obviously reads this and it’s helped her (& her videos if they continue to improve) and Mabel! Telling someone they’re “the best mum ever!!1!1!” all the time isn’t always helpful ✌🏼

but next, P L E A S E put more effort into Mabel’s meals. I cannot stress enough importance of a real diet when they turn one 😩

Reactions: 12
The only thing I’m worried about in regards to Mabel’s new play area is the fact it’s right in front of the radiator. In a previous video Mabel fell backwards and was centimetres away from whacking her head

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Might just be me who thinks this, but in the video of what she bought Mabel for her birthday, why has she bought most, if not all, of her clothes in sizes that aren’t going to fit her for ages? I get babies grow fast but why would you buy her birthday presents that she can’t wear for another few months?
I bought my little girl clothes for her birthday in the next size up. When she’s in a size I gradually pick things up in the next size. And as it was near her birthday, I just wrapped some of the nicer ones up so she could have some fun opening them. In the same way I bought her toys she’s too young for, but in a few months will love, at this age, the unwrapping part is one of the bits they often enjoy the best, not always what is in it.

Reactions: 4
Agree 100% with this. Based on how much (or how little) effort Mia's put in so far, Mabel would've been so much better off with purees and pouches. When lockdown happened I remember she said she couldn't make any of the recipes in her baby led weaning cookbooks because she couldn't find any of the ingredients in supermarkets, wonder what her excuse is 6 months later? Feel so sad for Mabel, by now she could've been starting to explore curry, cottage pie, risotto... and instead she's been denied the chance.
My little girl is only 2 weeks younger than Mabel and the difference in her eating habits is insane! Its so sad to see

Pasta filled with cheese???? Mia chose that instead of pasta filled with veges??? And no sauce because "me and Mabel dont like that" and no salad because she had it the night before?? What is this 😂 I wish eating salad worked like that but it doesn't poor Mabel

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mia should buy one of those realistic reborn dolls so she can dress it whatever aesthetic she wants, remains a newborn and also when she gets bored of it she can put the doll away and do her own stuff as she already does with Mabel except that Mabel is a real human being

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I thought Mia hated Disney surprised to see Mabel dressed as stitch and not in a hogwarts robe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think it’s such a shame Kiera must have Mia Minions constantly picking her apart anytime there’s a similarity

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor Kiera imagine having to change your child’s costume or you’ll be attacked 🙄
But while we are on the topic of food, I always felt to embarrassed to ask but my little girls just gone 1 and I’m finally after months of homelessness getting our forever home, and meal ideas would be a great help if you’d could suggest things,I know people say give what you eat but I haven’t the best eating habits and would love different foods for Everleigh-Blu to try and enjoy 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor Kiera imagine having to change your child’s costume or you’ll be attacked 🙄
But while we are on the topic of food, I always felt to embarrassed to ask but my little girls just gone 1 and I’m finally after months of homelessness getting our forever home, and meal ideas would be a great help if you’d could suggest things,I know people say give what you eat but I haven’t the best eating habits and would love different foods for Everleigh-Blu to try and enjoy 😊
Have a look on #babyfoodideas on Instagram, there are some that I personally think are waaaaayy over the top but there lots that are really achievable and have a lot of goodness.
Since you’re making it for baby you should try some too! You might realise you like more than you thought. X

• Heart
Caught in another lie again lmao, the current TikTok trend about exposing our “almost” names she said if Mabel was a boy she’d be called Fox Bleu, but in one of her yt vids she was going to call Mabel a completely different name if she was a boy..I swear this girl actually forgets that everything she says stays online and she looks so silly caught out😩🤣

4F395116-8CFC-4E16-A1FA-3F7FDA8BB800.png
335691B4-01D7-48D9-AADD-480ADCE4C13F.png
EEE15A2A-CE14-4B33-B2EF-F26251C70CCE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbh I think the reason mia feeds mabel so poorly and why Victoria hasn't taught her how to properly feed mabel is because mia and Beth grew up on the same kind of diet? So Victoria sees the same happening to mabel and says oh well I fed you the same and you're still alive and healthy because there would be no other mindset she could have that would make her ignore this? It could also be a reason both and mia are so weight conscious as well because I know as a kid my mum fed up no proper meals and only junk like oven fries and sausage rolls so I'm so weight conscious now as I got really chubby 😂 mia also seems very fussy with her food which I think she's projecting onto mabel because mia wouldn't be able to eat the pasta with veges in it she would much rather pasta with cheese so she couldnt fathom giving mabel the one with veges. Does thus make sense lol?? She just seems so out of touch with food I feel like she just feeds mabel what she would eat and not actually what's good for her growing body. I've neve.seen mia eat anything with flavor or any veges so I'm not surprised that she doesn't give that to mabel

Reactions: 11
Caught in another lie again lmao, the current TikTok trend about exposing our “almost” names she said if Mabel was a boy she’d be called Fox Bleu, but in one of her yt vids she was going to call Mabel a completely different name if she was a boy..I swear this girl actually forgets that everything she says stays online and she looks so silly caught out😩🤣

View attachment 269629View attachment 269630View attachment 269632
Fox Bleu jesus christ🤣🤣 i have a unique spelling of a common name and i like unique names but these are just ripping the piss now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.