Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just on beths live and people who know her starting mentioning Jake the baby daddy and she ended it straight away 💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My god was that the most boring video I’ve ever seen.. only made it half way through 😴 she literally does not care how her content ends up anymore.

Mia’s lie of the day:View attachment 245731 (if you’re reading this, it doesn’t have to be a time lapse for you to actually vlog anything but your face)
Oh god I was bored too, I didn’t make it to the end either

Reactions: 5
I was just watching Beth’s live and it’s a whoooole mess. Sonnys friends were all attacking Beth and her viewers, even saying vile things about Mabel etc. Beth just let it happen and continuously defended sonny, it was mad because he was obviously laughing about it with the boys behind her back. He suddenly popped in to defend himself and say “she can fight her own battles” then left, and she was like “YeAh WeLl He DiDnT sEe AnYtHiNg” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ This girl is SO deluded. She has such low self esteem and is so scared to be single (eventhough she’s a bloody child 🙄) that she’ll let herself be treated horrifically for a boy THAT ugly. I don’t get it, it makes me mad to see someone so young go so far to defend such a trashy boy.

I missed most of the live but I screengrabbed these comments from near the end... View attachment 245796View attachment 245798View attachment 245799
He didn’t hit her they were making all kinds of stupid accusations. But this is what I mean, he defended himself and said nothing else. She was like “see he’s not a bad guy” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Beth needs to get out of that relationship NOW.

Please for the love of god can a family member guide these poor girls 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact so many people were publicly taking the piss on that live should be a huge red flag for Beth. I do feel sorry for her, when I was in school I knew a girl who fell at the feet of her boyfriend and was treated terribly physically and mentally, it took a family member getting in touch with woman’s aid to get through to her. I really hope Beth realises she doesn’t need to be with him

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Like for the love of god can someone help these girls Beth has such a screwed sense of herself she starves herself and works out to be more skinny for her boyfriend and others when she already is and she doesn’t need to change herself for anyone it’s so sad to see her go through so much tit emotionally

Reactions: 8
I think both of these girls just need to come away from Youtube/social media. It's not doing them any good. Beth really needs to get the hell out of that relationship before anything worse happens. She's perfect the way she is and doesn't need to change for this twit. Mia needs to focus on herself on what she wants to do with her life and needs to focus on Mabel and start putting her first before herself. Victoria, Richard and their dad need to step in for these girls to guide them and protect them. All of this stuff isn't going to look good for them in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do I have a weird feeling the perfect thing she’s decided to do on her 18th birthday is going to be a trip to Harry Potter world? 😂

Someone’s commented on her video recommending a certain candle because it smells like what Draco Malfoy would smell like... I hate this trend so much hahahaha
Hahahaha I work near there! Maybe I’ll see her and get an autograph 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just watching Beth’s live and it’s a whoooole mess. Sonnys friends were all attacking Beth and her viewers, even saying vile things about Mabel etc. Beth just let it happen and continuously defended sonny, it was mad because he was obviously laughing about it with the boys behind her back. He suddenly popped in to defend himself and say “she can fight her own battles” then left, and she was like “YeAh WeLl He DiDnT sEe AnYtHiNg” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ This girl is SO deluded. She has such low self esteem and is so scared to be single (eventhough she’s a bloody child 🙄) that she’ll let herself be treated horrifically for a boy THAT ugly. I don’t get it, it makes me mad to see someone so young go so far to defend such a trashy boy.

He didn’t hit her they were making all kinds of stupid accusations. But this is what I mean, he defended himself and said nothing else. She was like “see he’s not a bad guy” 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
As much as I dislike this family, it honestly kind of breaks my heart a bit. I was in a similar relationship to Beth when I was around her age actually, a little younger as I was 14 when it started. I stayed for the exact same reasons I'm sure she is. I was insecure, had cripplingly low self esteem and he was the only stability I had in a life that for 14 years had been completely unstable. I was 20 when I managed to get out of it, and it was only because I had explicit evidence he was cheating on me. He married the girl he was cheating on me with four months later. I'm in an amazing relationship now but the trauma from my previous relationship is still something I'm having to unlearn and recover from. I pray to god, for Beth's sake, that it doesn't get as far as mine did. I cannot for the life of me understand why Victoria isn't doing anything. She may be afraid of losing her daughters again, and I do get that, but your 15 year old daughter is going to lose her mind, remaining self esteem and life if you don't be the parent and step in

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The cringe of the acting out Draco Malfoy scenes on TikTok with scenes from the real movies slotted in... miming she missed Draco while he was away with because she found love with him 😬I cannot cope, this is like the shite you look back on and want to DIE YOU EVER DID THAT 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Said it before and I’ll say it again, she fully acts like she’s got 1 million subs and she hardly ever replies to her followers! She defo thinks she’s too good for them😂 for example she’s got 22 comments on this video and she said this:
81D656BA-215F-419B-B44B-EAFDB78826D9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She probably hasn’t even accounted for how expensive petrol is as well and how often she’ll have to fill her car up (that is when she finally passes her test - which, as mean as it may sound, I kinda hope she fails to knock her down a peg or 2 😂) especially as she’s said that her college is a while away from her house 👀
i swear it was on the 17th

Reactions: 2
Her desperation for a boyfriend is just outright embarrassing, no boy is wanting to go near a super desperate, clingy insecure girl unless they themselves are that. She really needs to work on self love and possibly paying for private therapy to work through her problems and warped perception of men/dads/boyfriends etc otherwise she is going to pass that trauma down to Mabel and her future kids which is really unfair.

She needs to focus on college, (but it seems she’ll be quitting that soon🥱) Mabel and doing some personal growth. Mia, if you’re reading this please look up attachment styles and possibly look into therapy. Remember that you do not NEED a man in your life right now, and that a partner shouldn’t complete your life but compliment it, this is coming from someone who’s also 17. In the grand scheme of your life, your probably going to be in a relationship more than be single, so take use of this precious time to develop yourself.

Everything you think a boyfriend will “save” you from, fix that yourself and do it for yourself and Mabel. All your problems aren’t going to go away with a new man, also remember that with a partner comes new problems and difficulties that you didn’t have before and there’s a lot of compromise.

I really don’t know why she is in such a rush to have her life “completed” almost, she’ll be a completely different person in 3, 4, 5 years, she really needs to slow down i think and enjoy her teenage years which i know is difficult with a baby but it’s not impossible. She seems so determined to prove to her people that she’s got her life all sorted out and is perfect when in reality she’s being self destructive and doing the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.