Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely confused about how she thought she’d just be at college 2 days a week 9-3?! It clearly says online that her course is full time! Just another example of Mia thinking she knows best and clearly not having a clue!

I do wonder if she actually edits her videos and listens to herself wittering or if she does it with the sound off as I’ve never heard someone repeat themselves so much! It’s painful to watch!

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker... Unedited day in the life yet shows nothing of her day except her in a cat piss smelling bedroom 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
“The cat pissed my on my bed EARLIER and I need to change it still” sorry what?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I really cannot understand Mia?
Unedited day in the life- 13 minutes of her sitting in her room saying what she’s just done? No footage, no playing with Mabel etc?
Feeding her only 2 bottles and saying oh she didn’t eat much of her food but it’s ok she had some apple rice cakes 😬 ffs Mia that’s not good enough! I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not gained much weight considering she has a really bad diet!
Cat pissed on her bed and hasn’t changed it yet? That’s gross honestly 🤢
Wanting to change college course already or quit 😂
I’m starting to think me vlogging my life will be more interesting than her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was looking at nursing courses.. I’m sorry but can you imagine, she’d be complaining on YouTube about patients being mardy 😂😫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
“I’m going to put Harry Potter on for us” um maybe put something on for Mabel instead? Jeez god forbid Mia actually doing anything to benefit her own daughter and not just herself

Reactions: 21
At the start of this video she said “you’ll see all the breaks I take in between filming etc” , there was nothing new. Didn’t see her feeding Mabel , playing with Mabel etc

Reactions: 12
Nursing courses are not easy and require a lot of time (placement and schoolwork) and usually follow the same structure of a real job (37-40 hours). She's struggling with her college timetabling and already finding college 'boring', so I'm interested to see how that will work out for her...

Reactions: 12
tbh i don’t think she showed anything in the day in a life video because she literally doesn’t do anything... stick the baby on the floor with toys yay now i can watch tv or play animal crossing... till the baby cries! oh wait she doesn’t cry just moans (i’m sure she bloody does 😂 she’s a baby!) i feel like she’s said it once that mabel doesn’t cry now she’s putting it on that she doesn’t?
like it’s no big deal some kids also just whine and not really cry but the way she tells us allllll the time? oh my baby never cries 🤷🏻‍♀️

i have to admit though, the buying little bits and bobs like cutlery plates and kettles etc before you move out of your parents helps a lot, i did it and got all the kitchen stuff over a few months to make it seem like i didn’t spend loads of money as it really does add up

Reactions: 11
Mia would NEVER be able to handle nursing school,im a vet tech student and oh my god is it hard I couldnt imagine also looking after a child at the same time im everyday 9-4 wit one day off in the week which is supposed to be used for placements. You have to meet a deadline of hours every semester and finding clinics that take students is so difficult all while doing all the course work which is over 50% at home homework and revision. Theres written assessments and practicak assessments to study for and just simply having to remember everythingthat happens every lecture and lab and this is all going on at the same time. While she does enjoy independant learning if she switches to nursing she will reject it and she will be back to square one with no courses going on putting it off till next year to "start new" then delaying her moving out and mabel getting her own room so she can sleep properly in the day. Also her unedited vlog is some how exactly the same as her other vlogs?? How come we never see her playing with mabel?? You would think being a "Teen mum vlogger" there would be at least SOME footage of her playing with mabel.

Reactions: 15
I’m the same age as Mia (a few weeks younger actually) and I’m literally appalled at her work ethic or lack there of. I’m currently doing a Business degree, yes it’s hard and sometimes boring, a lot of my day gets taken up by studying but i knew that’s what i was getting myself into with a FULL TIME course. I don’t know why she was so careless about the course she wanted to do, I literally started looking at courses 2/3 years before i even finished school. She’s the “young people” that older people refer to as lazy, dumb and all around clueless and I would hate to be associated with her being as we are the same age. Does she not realise how embarrassing she is being? especially posting this all over social media?

I feel so bad for her cute little daughter, she seems like a pretty content baby but Mia makes her out to be like she’s a monster sometimes 🙁 If she had any brains she’d realise that she’s not only going to college for herself but for Mabel too. She’s impacting on her own future and Mabel’s. Oh and living up to society’s beliefs that teen mums go nowhere in life (which she seemed so determined to go against, but then realised how hard it is lol)

Reactions: 17
Also she said she’s looking into nursing courses Not to be rude but I don’t think that will work out especially because she seems so unmotivated to even doing her course now how is she going to do a nursing course where ten times the work goes into it

Reactions: 15
My god was that the most boring video I’ve ever seen.. only made it half way through 😴 she literally does not care how her content ends up anymore.

Mia’s lie of the day:
299B409F-7347-4A11-93C3-665C305CAF42.png
(if you’re reading this, it doesn’t have to be a time lapse for you to actually vlog anything but your face)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god was that the most boring video I’ve ever seen.. only made it half way through 😴 she literally does not care how her content ends up anymore.

Mia’s lie of the day:View attachment 245731 (if you’re reading this, it doesn’t have to be a time lapse for you to actually vlog anything but your face)
Does she realise that she can still include her doing other stuff without having to edit? She can just set up the camera to show what’s happening. For someone who seems like they think they have a big youtube career she really doesn’t put much effort in.

Reactions: 16
I’m the same age as Mia (a few weeks younger actually) and I’m literally appalled at her work ethic or lack there of. I’m currently doing a Business degree, yes it’s hard and sometimes boring, a lot of my day gets taken up by studying but i knew that’s what i was getting myself into with a FULL TIME course. I don’t know why she was so careless about the course she wanted to do, I literally started looking at courses 2/3 years before i even finished school. She’s the “young people” that older people refer to as lazy, dumb and all around clueless and I would hate to be associated with her being as we are the same age. Does she not realise how embarrassing she is being? especially posting this all over social media?

I feel so bad for her cute little daughter, she seems like a pretty content baby but Mia makes her out to be like she’s a monster sometimes 🙁 If she had any brains she’d realise that she’s not only going to college for herself but for Mabel too. She’s impacting on her own future and Mabel’s. Oh and living up to society’s beliefs that teen mums go nowhere in life (which she seemed so determined to go against, but then realised how hard it is lol)
I agree! Im 18 and had already planned being a vet tech while in high school i was thinking about what i was doing and the courses i had to apply for to get to the end result. I know that some people just arent prepared for well life but if ihad no idea what i was going to do as a career and found out i was pregnant and was keeping it, while i was pregnant i would be sorting that stuff out not for myself but for my child. Growing up my mum had me at 18 she never knew what she wanted to do she was always doing different courses and we barely had money because she was always studying and i can see this happening with mia where she gets stuck in a loop pf doing course after course to make herself look productive but in fact isnt not really at all and she may have heaps of money now but soon shes going to be stuck in a rut of pay check to pay check and mabel will suffer.

Reactions: 7
Why do I have a weird feeling the perfect thing she’s decided to do on her 18th birthday is going to be a trip to Harry Potter world? 😂

Someone’s commented on her video recommending a certain candle because it smells like what Draco Malfoy would smell like... I hate this trend so much hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.