Mia Jeal #7 Started college, saving for sperm. Placing our bets she quits in the first term

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been discussed before but personally I’d say it seems more like adhd.
saying that though, I don’t think backseat diagnosing a teenager/minor is the best though to be doing tbh

Reactions: 5
i honestly think mia is just a typical immature teenager tbh, an example of this is the fact she has blocked me on insta for no reason :)))) mia if you read this which we all know you will.. unblock me and have an adult conversation with me instead of being petty

Reactions: 15
Regardless of IF Mia has an sort of mental illness, she is way less mature than I personally would expect any mother to be. Even-though she’s 17, she’s also a mother to a nearly 1 year old. It sucks but she needs to grow up, and fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she’s just an attention seeking immature stroppy teen whose mother lets her get away with anything just to keep her happy 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s been discussed before but personally I’d say it seems more like adhd.
saying that though, I don’t think backseat diagnosing a teenager/minor is the best though to be doing tbh
No one is diagnosing. We are all just concerned.

Reactions: 3

The difference when you watch other young mum vlogs is mad. Mia could really do with watching some others to get some tips/inspiration. This girl for example, she shows them using the jumperoo and independent play so she can shower & have a coffee. But then you see her actually playing, bonding and focusing on her son. You can tell he’s the priority! It was much more interesting and relatable to watch rather than just her looking at the camera talking about nothing. I know it’s a bit harsh to compare them, but Mia could be like her she just vlogs it terribly and it looks like she does nothing but put Mabel on the floor and watch whatever she’s obsessed with at the time (she’s yet to convince me otherwise!). Mia could really improve her vlogs again if she actually tried. You barely even see Mabels personality, or anything, you’d think she was much younger because Mia never vlogs her interacting, enjoying certain things or even playing. I’ve still never seen her laugh 🥴 I just think she either needs to improve her “mum vlogs” or take her channel in a different direction because I find it hard to call it a mum/family channel atm..

Reactions: 21

The difference when you watch other young mum vlogs is mad. Mia could really do with watching some others to get some tips/inspiration. This girl for example, she shows them using the jumperoo and independent play so she can shower & have a coffee. But then you see her actually playing, bonding and focusing on her son. You can tell he’s the priority! It was much more interesting and relatable to watch rather than just her looking at the camera talking about nothing. I know it’s a bit harsh to compare them, but Mia could be like her she just vlogs it terribly and it looks like she does nothing but put Mabel on the floor and watch whatever she’s obsessed with at the time (she’s yet to convince me otherwise!). Mia could really improve her vlogs again if she actually tried. You barely even see Mabels personality, or anything, you’d think she was much younger because Mia never vlogs her interacting, enjoying certain things or even playing. I’ve still never seen her laugh 🥴 I just think she either needs to improve her “mum vlogs” or take her channel in a different direction because I find it hard to call it a mum/family channel atm..
I agree 1000%. honestly at this point mia would be better off just being a normal teen vlogger not a teen mum vlogger.. I feel like when she was pregnant I really thought her channel would go from content about her and then all about being a teen mum which it did while Mabel was a newborn and then something changed. I understand that mia wants to include herself on channel and make videos about her there's nothing wrong with that but what annoys me is she titles her videos "teen mum vlogs" but all she does is use mostly Mabel for clickbait, mention Mabel but we don't see her being ACTUALLY being a mum. hope that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I agree ^ there’s nothing “teen mum” about her channel other than the fact she’s a teen mum who’s kid is in the background somewhere. She knows that the teen mum title is something that is interesting, specifically to a younger audience on YouTube. Pretty disappointing when watching a channel and all you see in an immature teen. Youtube is full of ideas for videos she can do to involve Mabel, she stopped doing mabels monthly updates, she stopped plans to do a nursery ... he videos are just smashed together crappy vlogs.She could talk about activities and trips she plans to take mabel on but she does none of it. A lot of her recent vlog titles act as though they’re going to be about mabel (I haven’t watched any of her videos for ages) I’ve just watched 2 minutes of each vlog that specifies mabel related and it’s all “memememe” what Mia is doing and how mabel is fitting around it, it’s mias face sat in her bedroom for most of the time.... it’s so boring.

• Heart
Considering how obsessed Mia is with other teen mom youtubers e.g. the American ones like Cam & Fam etc. you'd really think she'd realise how much more structured their content and videos are, and put more effort into her vlogs. I literally could make more interesting content than Mia and I'm a 19 year old student stuck at home in lockdown :)

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t even put on anything like CBeebies for Mabel, it’s always what Mia wants to watch

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t even put on anything like CBeebies for Mabel, it’s always what Mia wants to watch
Exactly. Like it’s all Mia’s aesthetic and what Mia wants. Like it’s just Kiera let’s her son want a little tv a day and it’s alwys like postal pat or fireman Sam or something.

Anyone seen her snap? ‘Tidy room for Moo’ a) it’s not her room, it’s a tiny corner of your room and b) it looks incredibly cluttered! Mabel has no space to grow in that room she’s just shoved in the corner, it worked when she was a tiny baby but she’s nearly 1 and will be walking soon! It’s just not fair on her, with Mia’s big bed in the middle taking up most space Mabel has hardly any room to walk or play, especially because that bloody jumperoo and swing are still there! Also, it’s the weekend so wouldn’t Mia be doing something and spending time with Mabel? Ah yes but still in that bloody cat piss bedroom! has Mabel ever been to a park or on play dates? (I know play dates aren’t really allowed right now) but even a walk to the shop or doing something to stimulate Mabel!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone seen her snap? ‘Tidy room for Moo’ a) it’s not her room, it’s a tiny corner of your room and b) it looks incredibly cluttered! Mabel has no space to grow in that room she’s just shoved in the corner, it worked when she was a tiny baby but she’s nearly 1 and will be walking soon! It’s just not fair on her, with Mia’s big bed in the middle taking up most space Mabel has hardly any room to walk or play, especially because that bloody jumperoo and swing are still there! Also, it’s the weekend so wouldn’t Mia be doing something and spending time with Mabel? Ah yes but still in that bloody cat piss bedroom! has Mabel ever been to a park or on play dates? (I know play dates aren’t really allowed right now) but even a walk to the shop or doing something to stimulate Mabel!
I hate the way my room looks, because I’ve had to move everything to fit my daughters cot and room for her to play. But I sacrificed what I wanted, for my child. It’s really not that difficult 🙄

It's kind of hard to tell whether it is maturity or something else.
I felt like I was a bit like her when I was her age with jumping on trends and going through phases of being obsessed with things, but I'm not sure if it was just a desperate attempt to make friends and fit in with people in my college, and it felt easier to get their attention when I was following trends that we had in common.
BUT... that being said, I do definitely agree with her being a lot less warm in her parenting compared to a lot of other teen mums around her age, its hard to explain, I don't want to say she's unloving but the bond between her and Mabel doesn't feel as strong and genuine.
Not to go around sticking labels on people; but It does seem a bit like post-natal depression.

I just hope she isn't desperately trying to get a boyfriend or have baby number 2 because she thinks it will fix everything, because it might give her a temporary high and a distraction, but if she really is going through something, she'll most likely just end up feeling worse once the hype has worn off so it's definitely not going to fix the situation in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is funny, mias subs gave keira tit for doing a tie dye video but mia done the same video as her with being financially stable and the views say it all
The fact that Mia’s subs did that but were also the ones begging Keira in her tiktok and YouTube comments to collab with Mia 🥴 Mia’s attitude is rubbing off on her fans

Reactions: 14
Is it just me who finds it bizarre how mia can buy herself a slytherin edition Harry Potter book set yet a few months ago she couldn’t buy her own baby a baby gate? Mias priorities are very out of order.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it just me who finds it bizarre how mia can buy herself a slytherin edition Harry Potter book set yet a few months ago she couldn’t buy her own baby a baby gate? Mias priorities are very out of order.
She needs to start putting Mabel first. I've been watching some of Keira's videos and the difference is outstanding. In one of them Oskar started coughing and Keira immediately stopped what she was doing to check him, whereas Mia just gave Mabel a look and carried on.

• Heart
She must just have piles of crap everywhere from buying so much stuff everytime she has a new faze. Where’s she going to put all her witchcraft books now? She went through about 8 different clothing “styles” too I wonder where all that stuff went 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.