Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think Beth should have said what the baby names were but I did quite like the video. I think it’s better when Mia wasn’t influencing Beth. Also she gave a disclaimer. And she gave a positive and a negative to a name whereas Mia just said what her opinion was and she was quite rude. Compared to Beth

Reactions: 10
This is not meant to be hate but I kinda wish Beth had said that she wanted our baby names on insta so she could review them, I wouldn’t have given mine in if I knew she could be saying something unpleasant about them. Maybe that’s just me oversensitive, sorry.
FGS when will they learn, after all the anger it caused last time. You’re definitely not being oversensitive.

Beth definitely was more careful and mature about it, but I find it weird that a 15 year old has made a baby name video?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, haven't watched Mia in a while cause her vlogs were too repetitive after a while, but oh my lifeeee Mabel is actually such a lovely baby. Watched her life update and honestly, I’d love to see her thrive and complete college, but I just feel like she’s gonna drop out. I hope she proves us all wrong and does it for herself and Mabel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
why is a 15 year old creating a baby name video ? Just be a teen ffs. The years from 15-22 for me were the bestttt before I had kids. I was careless, and then when I hit 18 I went on girls holidays, nights out, got a good wage and spent it on a flashy car. Responsibility free and had so much fun 🤣 young, reckless!!! I still feel I had kids young at 22 but so happy I got those years in. I hope Beth doesn’t aspire to be a teen mum, I completely understand accidents happen but she’s implying she’s thinking about kids with videos like that... she can do an be so much more at her age !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“Re-viewing” ..sorry what?
BAE38DDD-C132-4125-B923-75BABB153D59.png

I hope “Oral-mae” is a joke because that’s borderline child abuse 😂 it’s probably just me, but I hate this trend of double barrelling two random names just to make it more rare..

Last edited:
“Re-viewing” ..sorry what? View attachment 207975

I hope “Oral-mae” is a joke because that’s borderline child abuse 😂 it’s probably just me, but I hate this trend of double barrelling two random names just to make it more rare..
I really hope they mean orla 😂 do they both seriously not spell check before they upload anything online it doesn’t look professional especially if they both have YouTube as their main source of income

Does anyone else find Mia’s videos incredibly dull and boring especially the vlogs. I used to love her content until recently when it became very repetitive . I would love to see her succeed and be successful but with the content she’s putting out right now I don’t see that happening

Reactions: 17
“Re-viewing” ..sorry what? View attachment 207975

Double barrelled names are cute my daughter is called Maisie-Mai and it suits her down to a T but they are only cute if the names put together actually go because some don’t

Does anyone else find Mia’s videos incredibly dull and boring especially the vlogs. I used to love her content until recently when it became very repetitive . I would love to see her succeed and be successful but with the content she’s putting out right now I don’t see that happening
Yeah I agree with just I got up to 58 seconds and I just turned it off as it bores me already 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Why does her video name include whats in my diaper bag?She's from the North of England Not America

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe but she's a UK/English/British YouTuber ,should she not stick to words used where she is from?I personally find people American-ising themselves very annoying
No I get u 100% it’s annoying as fk🤣expecially the “hella hella”🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.