Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ (Almost) 10 months postpartum “
=
Hey guys get a look at me stood in my pants and bra PS someone send this to jUdE
I’m guessing she has those big knickers on to hold in her stomach seeing as this was the other week back
View attachment 205652
I’m not calling Mia fat or big because I don’t think she is but she’s clearly breathing in on the Snapchat picture. She should be more realistic to her young viewers and take pictures like the Instagram vs reality ones. After mentioning she barely eats anything the other week back in her video “what me and Mabel eat in a day” she’s basically promoting eating disorders and weight loss. I just think she should think before she posts things online for everyone to see.
did anyone screenshot that pic she posted on snap? I wanna see it lmao

Reactions: 2
I love how Mia compared her house/living situation to Yasmyn Switzer. I'm sure Mia has more savings than most girls her age, but Yasmyn has been very successful on youtube the past 2 years and is renting partially because she doesn't have enough credit built up as a 19 year old, as well as not wanting to buy a house in Hawaii as they're just seeing if they like the area. There's nothing wrong with renting but why does Mia act like she could afford to buy a house now with the only thing stopping her being her age, don't you need a 10% deposit (minimum) for a house, I can't see how she'd have that.

Reactions: 6
I also heard her in the video say that she should be done with college in one year, is that even possible with a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma which I assume she would be doing. I thought that both BTEC Extended Diplomas and A-Levels are a total of two years at college since they work out as an equivalent to each other yet she’s saying she could be done with college in one?
From the people I know doing BTEC level 3 extended diploma the course is 2 years and you don’t get a qualification after finishing the first year so she literally can’t finish it in 1 year.

Reactions: 4
Mabels weaning is something that really confuses me when I watch a Vlog. My daughter is a few months younger (she was born on Christmas day). I have always been told that food is fun until they are 12 months. That they get all the nutrients they need from milk. So I dont understand why she says she has started using spoons because Mabel wasnt eating enough. There are days where my daughters just plays with her food and others where she eats it all like shes starving. It's all about tastes and textures at this point surely. Also why she gets so stressed about what to give mabel for her evening meals. I just give my daughter a portion of whatever I am eating most of the time. I just cant get my head around all her explanations

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how Mia compared her house/living situation to Yasmyn Switzer. I'm sure Mia has more savings than most girls her age, but Yasmyn has been very successful on youtube the past 2 years and is renting partially because she doesn't have enough credit built up as a 19 year old, as well as not wanting to buy a house in Hawaii as they're just seeing if they like the area. There's nothing wrong with renting but why does Mia act like she could afford to buy a house now with the only thing stopping her being her age, don't you need a 10% deposit (minimum) for a house, I can't see how she'd have that.
Due to the current pandemic a lot of banks when offering mortgages are now asking for near perfect credit scores and 20/30% deposit for 2 full time employed adults or 50% deposit for a single full time employed adult. Because of Covid she’s going to really struggle more than she would have. Me and my partner are both employed with good credit history and our mortgage advisor told us that due to current times we should set a lot more money aside than your usual deposit amounts.
I’m not sure if this applies where she lives but this was the advise we were given.

Reactions: 5
Due to the current pandemic a lot of banks when offering mortgages are now asking for near perfect credit scores and 20/30% deposit for 2 full time employed adults or 50% deposit for a single full time employed adult. Because of Covid she’s going to really struggle more than she would have. Me and my partner are both employed with good credit history and our mortgage advisor told us that due to current times we should set a lot more money aside than your usual deposit amounts.
I’m not sure if this applies where she lives but this was the advise we were given.
Mia will definitely struggle getting a mortgage regardless of Covid-19. I doubt she pays for any bills other than maybe her phone contract. She has no stable income, an iffy job and a dependent (Mabel). She will probably need to rent for at least a year or 2 to prove she can pay bills, and to build up her credit score. I’ve said it on here a couple of times before, but she will most likely need to have her mum put on her mortgage with her to ensure she gets one.

Reactions: 7
I did a level 3 health and social diploma and after the first year I dropped out because it was too much for me. 2 days of placements and 3 full days of college as well as assignment deadlines constantly

Reactions: 7
I did a level 3 health and social diploma and after the first year I dropped out because it was too much for me. 2 days of placements and 3 full days of college as well as assignment deadlines constantly
My Level 3 childcare and education diploma was the same, 3 full days of college and 2 days placement. Got a bit harder during the end of the second year as one of my placements offered me a job so was working and trying to complete assignments. Hope she knows what she's in for

I’ll give her until Christmas before she drops out. She said in one of her tiktoks she’s the disappointment in the family anyway.

Reactions: 10
did anyone screenshot that pic she posted on snap? I wanna see it lmao
I didn’t screenshot it because I genuinely felt like a creep just looking at it. I hate that Mia just assumes everybody is okay with looking at an almost naked 17 year old, it’s very weird.

The photo was her in her bathroom mirror with high waisted underwear and a bra on, sucking in her stomach and stretching in the oddest position to flatter her figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
From the people I know doing BTEC level 3 extended diploma the course is 2 years and you don’t get a qualification after finishing the first year so she literally can’t finish it in 1 year.
You get a diploma but it’s the standard one (can’t remember the exact name) rather than extended. But she would really need the extended diploma minimum for go further in that field because quitting half way through is not a great look unless you can prove it was for a valid reason. But tbh I think she thinks the baby clothes are going to be an instant success so she’s just going to college because she has to 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 206911

She’s been showing signs of post-natal depression for months now. But when it comes to her Tik Tok I literally never know whether she’s just saying things like this for the ~relatable teen mum~ content or if she’s really thinking/feeling this. I wish she’d speak to someone :(
I relate to this and it’s definitely not easy. However I struggle to see how she’s “completely lost herself” when all she’s done is continue her own hobbies & interests instead of putting Mabel’s needs first.. but I don’t think she’s ready for that conversation lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
ah I was actually going to mention a few days ago how I think she's trying so hard to be like Yasmyn but I couldn't word it correctly but I guess that feeling was right since she's comparing herself to Yasmyn now lol. she blew up on youtube 2 years ago and she's still super successful and her channel hasn't died down since having her 1st and 2nd baby and she's doing amazing for only being 19 years old. Mia has only one or two videos that blew up not her whole channel so comparing herself to someone who has almost 1 million subscribers meanwhile mia has 90k and barely gets 30k views on videos and she's trying to do the same things and even more since mia wants to buy a house soon.. mia just needs a reality check tbh

Reactions: 8
ah I was actually going to mention a few days ago how I think she's trying so hard to be like Yasmyn but I couldn't word it correctly but I guess that feeling was right since she's comparing herself to Yasmyn now lol. she blew up on youtube 2 years ago and she's still super successful and her channel hasn't died down since having her 1st and 2nd baby and she's doing amazing for only being 19 years old. Mia has only one or two videos that blew up not her whole channel so comparing herself to someone who has almost 1 million subscribers meanwhile mia has 90k and barely gets 30k views on videos and she's trying to do the same things and even more since mia wants to buy a house soon.. mia just needs a reality check tbh
She lives in a dream land when it comes to buying a house and all the fees that come with it look at Gemma louise mills she has over 200k subscribers and she cant buy a house yet because she hasnt been self employed long enough, mia doesn't understand EVERYTHING that goes with buying a house you dont just buy one and that's that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
that hobby craft shopping bag has been in the background of her videos for the past month 😂😅

also im 18 and at the age of 16 i started my own small business/making money from a hobby and i make almost £2k a month ive never had a “regular” job and im starting to think about moving out but no idea how to build up a credit score so i could rent a house if i wanted to?

also does mia have to pay taxes and stuff if shes making an income from youtube? 🤔

Reactions: 3
that hobby craft shopping bag has been in the background of her videos for the past month 😂😅

also im 18 and at the age of 16 i started my own small business/making money from a hobby and i make almost £2k a month ive never had a “regular” job and im starting to think about moving out but no idea how to build up a credit score so i could rent a house if i wanted to?

also does mia have to pay taxes and stuff if shes making an income from youtube? 🤔
I’m pretty sure she should pay tax if she earns a certain amount, I think it’s like £1k a month, not 100% sure though.

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure she should pay tax if she earns a certain amount, I think it’s like £1k a month, not 100% sure though.
You pay tax on earnings above £12500 So the first 12500 is tax free
She should be paying national insurance at the under 21 rate

Reactions: 2
This is not meant to be hate but I kinda wish Beth had said that she wanted our baby names on insta so she could review them, I wouldn’t have given mine in if I knew she could be saying something unpleasant about them. Maybe that’s just me oversensitive, sorry.

Reactions: 12
Mia will definitely struggle getting a mortgage regardless of Covid-19. I doubt she pays for any bills other than maybe her phone contract. She has no stable income, an iffy job and a dependent (Mabel). She will probably need to rent for at least a year or 2 to prove she can pay bills, and to build up her credit score. I’ve said it on here a couple of times before, but she will most likely need to have her mum put on her mortgage with her to ensure she gets one.
She’s also completely silly for buying a brand new (19 or 68 plate if i’m not mistaken as she made sure not to block that but out) car as her first car. Not only does she run the risk of ruining the clutch, alloys etc on a brand new car from learner/new driver mistakes or even crashing it, she’s paying a completely unnecessary amount just to prove that she could “support herself”.

So she’s also making car payments and insurance payments(also high for a new car).

Reactions: 9
She’s also completely silly for buying a brand new (19 or 68 plate if i’m not mistaken as she made sure not to block that but out) car as her first car. Not only does she run the risk of ruining the clutch, alloys etc on a brand new car from learner/new driver mistakes or even crashing it, she’s paying a completely unnecessary amount just to prove that she could “support herself”.
So she’s also making car payments and insurance payments(also high for a new car).
Whilst I agree it’s not sensible to buy a brand new car for your first car because of damaging it but insurance is usually cheaper on newer cars

This is not meant to be hate but I kinda wish Beth had said that she wanted our baby names on insta so she could review them, I wouldn’t have given mine in if I knew she could be saying something unpleasant about them. Maybe that’s just me oversensitive, sorry.
you’re not being over sensitive at all i would never want someone to slag off my babies name like they do

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.