Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even refers to it twice as a ‘filler video’ for exciting holiday content coming up...
I’m done watching her haven’t for a while... I just have her on insta. A “filler video”?????? her subscribers mustn’t be worthy enough for some proper content.... aslong as she’s getting some pennies off an upload to buy some more crappy herbs 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She should have done the series on Mabel's room renovations/decorating in July, in August have a back to school series, September focus on start of college/new routine and tips videos, October could be a first year overview series, November could be whatever and December Christmas.

If she forward planned instead of filming her talking recapping her day/week aka her 'vlogs' her channel might not have died

Reactions: 16
She should have done the series on Mabel's room renovations/decorating in July, in August have a back to school series, September focus on start of college/new routine and tips videos, October could be a first year overview series, November could be whatever and December Christmas.

If she forward planned instead of filming her talking recapping her day/week aka her 'vlogs' her channel might not have died
it would be great if she did back to school style videos and school related videos because a lot of her viewers are gonna be back at school in september and those videos would probably bring in more views than her current videos

Reactions: 6
Am I missing something but why is her recent video called “I’ve not changed I’m still the same girl” i don’t see what that has to do with the video?

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something but why is her recent video called “I’ve not changed I’m still the same girl” i don’t see what that has to do with the video?
Must be that she still shoves out boring videos and never has a tidy room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something else that’s really annoying me lately is that she barely replies to any comments right across YouTube/Tik Tok/Instagram. She’s got all these children hanging off her every word but she doesn’t actually respect them enough to reply, say thank you to compliments or answer questions.

Yet I watch so many much bigger Youtubers who interact with their subscribers so much! She doesn’t want to put the effort in, so why should anyone put the effort in with her?

Reactions: 20
Something else that’s really annoying me lately is that she barely replies to any comments right across YouTube/Tik Tok/Instagram. She’s got all these children hanging off her every word but she doesn’t actually respect them enough to reply, say thank you to compliments or answer questions.

Yet I watch so many much bigger Youtubers who interact with their subscribers so much! She doesn’t want to put the effort in, so why should anyone put the effort in with her?
I honestly feel like she just sees it all as an easy pay check she just sits in her room talking to a camera or makes a Tiktok it seems like she doesn't care about who watches along as she gets paid

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I don’t know which TikTok it was but I saw a comment that said. “I want a boyfriend and a baby.. in ready for sex” when I went on the girls profile the girls profile bio said that she was 11 years old 😔😔😔😔 why isnt Mia educating these young girls on safe sex, I’d comment back straight away like “YOURE 11 and NOT READY FOR SEX” if I had that much of an impression on kids, she should be letting them know that it isn’t something they should be aspiring to do at such a young age. She’s completely irresponsible.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I don’t know which TikTok it was but I saw a comment that said. “I want a boyfriend and a baby.. in ready for sex” when I went on the girls profile the girls profile bio said that she was 11 years old 😔😔😔😔 why isnt Mia educating these young girls on safe sex, I’d comment back straight away like “YOURE 11 and NOT READY FOR SEX” if I had that much of an impression on kids, she should be letting them know that it isn’t something they should be aspiring to do at such a young age. She’s completely irresponsible.
So unbelievably sad to see these young girls wishing their lives away - and by the time they realise they could have spent these years care free with no responsibility, it'll be too late

Reactions: 5

She could also do a sit down video with her mum and maybe even Richard about their reactions to her being pregnant and how their opinions changed from finding out Mia’s pregnant to now she’s a mum. Both of them have been on camera and her mum has spoken in videos before, I know having a proper talking video is different but they both seem supportive of her YouTube channel so I’m sure they’d be happy to help her.

Reactions: 13
Does it ever make anyone else mad the way that she acts like she's loaded? Like she doesn't even pay for the food and drink she eats and when I was 18 I was paying my parents £350 a month, alongside a car payment of £170 a month, then insurance being £130 because I was a new driver. Don't get me started on MOT's and Services. It's going to hit her hard when she finds out what tax is and car insurance jumping from £40 a month to at least over a £100 a month after passing your test. Add that to wanting to rent which is much more expensive than buying and plans of a second child? I am genuinely concerned about her, does she know that it's not going to be that easy? Like no more regular shopping trips for new clothes or a new computer because you will NEED that money. Is no one telling her these things? From the way she acts I just imagine her getting in a strop if she reads this, saying it's hate..

Reactions: 19
Does it ever make anyone else mad the way that she acts like she's loaded? Like she doesn't even pay for the food and drink she eats and when I was 18 I was paying my parents £350 a month, alongside a car payment of £170 a month, then insurance being £130 because I was a new driver. Don't get me started on MOT's and Services. It's going to hit her hard when she finds out what tax is and car insurance jumping from £40 a month to at least over a £100 a month after passing your test. Add that to wanting to rent which is much more expensive than buying and plans of a second child? I am genuinely concerned about her, does she know that it's not going to be that easy? Like no more regular shopping trips for new clothes or a new computer because you will NEED that money. Is no one telling her these things? From the way she acts I just imagine her getting in a strop if she reads this, saying it's hate..
YES!! having my own home since I was 17 and paying for everything for my children its frustrating her portraying to younger impressionable girls and it's so easy to pay for everything and not hard work !

Reactions: 4
She could also do a sit down video with her mum and maybe even Richard about their reactions to her being pregnant and how their opinions changed from finding out Mia’s pregnant to now she’s a mum. Both of them have been on camera and her mum has spoken in videos before, I know having a proper talking video is different but they both seem supportive of her YouTube channel so I’m sure they’d be happy to help her.
These are all such good ideas! She keeps saying she's always been more creative than academic but honestly... I'm not seeing much creativity from her. Badly painting a toy kitchen doesn't count.

Reactions: 12
This is pretty much my exact situation, I’m 19 living at home and paying my parents £300 a month, not to mention insurance for a new driver is in and around £1000 and all the other costs that come with having a car amount to so much. It’s so frustrating to see Mia being so unrealistic about her money situation

Reactions: 5
I've lost everything... Summary

Timestamp 0:00 - 05:00
Doing a shop with me/haul for college
Gone from size 14 to 12
Doesn't have any clothes basics
Gets ready to go to Birmingham
Didn't vlog

05:00 - 10:00
Going to do some online shopping
Cuts to that night
Feels upset, says she goes through periods of time where she forgets who she is
Doesn't know how to dress or do her hair or makeup anymore, (as in like style wise, not like she physically can't dress herself)
Lost her identity since Mabel
Figuring out what she wants to do in the future
Cuts to next day
Talks more about how Mabel is so tiny that the 6 - 9 months outfit she's in is too big, but it looks like it fits fine? Worrying that she's so obsessed with Mabel's size so early
Needs to do editing and scrapbooking, and clean room

10:00 - end
Mabel's woken up from her nap so Mia's going to put her in her playcorner
Haul:

Tan mitt, 2 belts, romper, pair of jeans, heels, brown knit cardigan, floral square neck top, pink 'floaty' top, black sandals (Doc Marten style, says she could buy the £100 real ones but would rather the money go towards Mabel apparently), white boho dress (talks about not liking white on Mabel), green vest and cream vest, pair of trousers, green shirt, cream top, stripe shorts, white jeans with brown trim, black vest top, white vest top

For Mabel: plain bodysuits to embroider, cute bee tshirt, yellow dungarees, bought some tshirt bodysuits blue romper because Mabel looks 'so good in blue', talks more about Mabel being small, blue and white stripe swimsuit with frill
She talks quite alot about her own size too
Going on holiday in England around the 23rd

So another vlog of her just sat in her room. What happened to vlogging one interesting day with an activity, instead of multiple days sat in her room?

Also think it's so toxic and detrimental to her long term mental health to clickbait her videos with her struggling. She clearly knows those videos pull in higher views and engagement but less than 5 minutes of the vlog was her being upset, the majority was her talking about shopping and her haul so why didn't she title it that?
Also starting to find her obsession with her and Mabel's sizes uncomfortable

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.