Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swear her heart didn't 'stop working' she was just in distress from the pitocin? I couldn't tell a lie from the truth anymore 🤦‍♀️
That's what I thought. She was going into distress and her heart rate was dropping during the contractions? Alas, the story keeps changing

Reactions: 8
I also cringe when she talks about how small Mabel is when she’s just not as tall as other babies and when she says mabels eyes are “so blue” and “the brightest blue she’s ever seen”. This is my daughter..

View attachment 203497
she’s 11 months this month and she’s wearing 6-9 months (the tops are always too big and she has long legs so fits in the leggings that Mia hates 😂)

View attachment 203499
mabels eyes against my daughters (my daughters being the bottom two). The bluest I’ve seen mabels eyes are in the milk bath photos and to me they look dark blue, also I think she forgets that eye colour can change. 🤦‍♀️
I really wouldn’t call Mabels hair long or out of control. I think Mia sees everything about her life much differently than many other people😂. View attachment 203685 My little girl had hair down past her nose at Mabels age and now a few months later this is what I’m dealing with but cannot bring myself to cut it😂
My little brother had the longest hair up until he was sixteenth months (turning eighteen months in four days). It was so long I was able to do two fountains on him. Mia says Mabel has curly hair but I don't see it my brother had such curly hair at the back of his head when It was cut off it came off in literal curls.

I accept this is weirdly specific but when Jude gets a partner Mia is 100% going to hate on them like the one direction fans used to hate on the boy's girlfriends :ROFLMAO:
I am a huge directioner and we didn't hate on all the boys girlfriends. That was local fans but the ones who were bigger were happy for the boys. Unlike Mia we know we don't have a shot with the boys haha.

Reactions: 3
Mia please put some clothes on🤦🏻‍♀️ Also did anyone else notice Richard fingering his belly button by the little pool in today’s video 😂😂 no hate but Jesus Christ 🤢😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That girl itsjustkeira has 11k on her newest video posted pretty much same time as mia and mia only has 3.5k views, so clearly people are getting bored of the same old stuff

Reactions: 19
That's what I thought. She was going into distress and her heart rate was dropping during the contractions? Alas, the story keeps changing
It’s ridiculous. It happens to a lot of babies during birth. Both my daughters heart rates were dropping whilst mine was sky high. Therefore ended up in a c-section (because of other complications) and a forceps delivery. She’s so dramatic. “Heart stopped working” 🙄

Reactions: 7
It’s ridiculous. It happens to a lot of babies during birth. Both my daughters heart rates were dropping whilst mine was sky high. Therefore ended up in a c-section (because of other complications) and a forceps delivery. She’s so dramatic. “Heart stopped working” 🙄
Exactly!! One of my daughters was born grey and not breathing (shes okay now) and the other ended up c-section there the epidural went wrong shocked down one whole side and still goes numb now and ended up losing too much blood and also got sepsis oh and I breast fed for 4 months so when she says she couldn't because of a bad birth that's bull she should just own it and say she didnt want to !

Exactly, sometimes they can stabilise it (which I believe they tried to do) but if that doesn't work then they do a c-section. Acts like she's the only one it's happened too

Reactions: 2
Ok, this has been bothering me for ages. Can we please stop saying her birth wasn’t traumatic, that it wasn’t that bad, other people have it worse, at least her baby is healthy etc. None of that is for anyone here to say or decide. Traumatic births are still a stigma and talking about it is important.
yes she changes her story and makes stuff up which is annoying and she definitely exaggerates some details but clearly she found her birth traumatic and she’s allowed to say that. Shes a young teen who’s first experience of birth didn’t go to plan. Her birth could’ve triggered anxiety or PND, unless you are her, you don’t know what effect it’s had on her. It can even cause PTSD in some woman. So yeah, Mabel is healthy, they’re both physically ok but just stop with the phrases above.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, this has been bothering me for ages. Can we please stop saying her birth wasn’t traumatic, that it wasn’t that bad, other people have it worse, at least her baby is healthy etc. None of that is for anyone here to say or decide. Traumatic births are still a stigma and talking about it is important.
yes she changes her story and makes stuff up but clearly she found her birth traumatic and she’s allowed to say that. Shes a young teen who’s first experience of birth didn’t go to plan. Her birth could’ve triggered anxiety or PND, unless you are her, you don’t know what effect it’s had on her. It can even cause PTSD in some woman. So yeah, Mabel is healthy, they’re both physically ok but just stop with the phrases above.
The issue isnt that it wasnt traumatic but putting things up saying her daughter tried to kill her thats messed up 🙄

Reactions: 15
The issue isnt that it wasnt traumatic but putting things up saying her daughter tried to kill her thats messed up 🙄
i agree, but all the the things at the start of my comment have been said here multiple times and it’s not on tbh.

Reactions: 1
That girl itsjustkeira has 11k on her newest video posted pretty much same time as mia and mia only has 3.5k views, so clearly people are getting bored of the same old stuff
Ive been enjoying her content recently, she seems to make an effort and does keep to an upload schedule, which is what Mia really needs to do.

Reactions: 9
yes she changes her story and makes stuff up which is annoying and she definitely exaggerates some details but clearly she found her birth traumatic and she’s allowed to say that. Shes a young teen who’s first experience of birth didn’t go to plan. Her birth could’ve triggered anxiety or PND, unless you are her, you don’t know what effect it’s had on her. It can even cause PTSD in some woman. So yeah, Mabel is healthy, they’re both physically ok but just stop with the phrases above.
I really hope she gets the support and help she needs if she has PTSD/Pnd. Also she had sepsis and that is terrifying I know someone who had it , she was in hospital for ages and scared for her life

Ive been enjoying her content recently, she seems to make an effort and does keep to an upload schedule, which is what Mia really needs to do.
Yeh exactly like she went to the fishes and the beach and interesting vlogs not just repeating stuff. She actually shares helpful information not just being boring and rude. She also is real and doesn’t Change her story and is realistic.

Is her vlog worth watching? Any good bits? Kinda want to watch it because its fun to discuss on here but genuinely cant bring myself to click on it. Her vlogs are so dull.

She doesn't talk about it to reduce the stigma or help others though. She uses it as a way to score pitty points as well as silly content and always acts bitter towards Mabel for it which isn't healthy or a good message to portray. She also lies about it, twists it and also puts the blame on medical professionals? How is that ok or healthy? No one is saying she isn't allowed to be traumatised, but it wouldn't hurt her to count her blessings instead of acting like she's the worst off in the world. I had the natural birth she wanted, so i feel for her that she didn't get it, but i don't think its wrong to call out her inappropriate comments and exaggerations about it. Joking about your baby dying just isn't it for me i guess 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Currently watching itjustkiera’s video on how she’s financially stable and she does get child benefit. I don’t get why Mia doesn’t claim this, my parents are now financially stable to send me and my sisters to private school but still claimed this when I was a baby because they weren’t as well off as they are now. Claiming this doesn’t mean you’re any less able to properly provide for your children. If the helps there why not take it? Unless it’s because her mum pays for all the thinks child benefit is usually spent on like milk.

Currently watching itjustkiera’s video on how she’s financially stable and she does get child benefit. I don’t get why Mia doesn’t claim this, my parents are now financially stable to send me and my sisters to private school but still claimed this when I was a baby because they weren’t as well off as they are now. Claiming this doesn’t mean you’re any less able to properly provide for your children. If the helps there why not take it? Unless it’s because her mum pays for all the thinks child benefit is usually spent on like milk.
Honestly she probably does and just doesn't tell her viewers 😂

Reactions: 7
Is her vlog worth watching? Any good bits? Kinda want to watch it because its fun to discuss on here but genuinely cant bring myself to click on it. Her vlogs are so dull.

She doesn't talk about it to reduce the stigma or help others though. She uses it as a way to score pitty points as well as silly content and always acts bitter towards Mabel for it which isn't healthy or a good message to portray. She also lies about it, twists it and also puts the blame on medical professionals? How is that ok or healthy? No one is saying she isn't allowed to be traumatised, but it wouldn't hurt her to count her blessings instead of acting like she's the worst off in the world. I had the natural birth she wanted, so i feel for her that she didn't get it, but i don't think its wrong to call out her inappropriate comments and exaggerations about it. Joking about your baby dying just isn't it for me i guess 😂
Yeah I get that and I agree as I said above. But other people here have experienced traumatic births so to read a lot of comments here about how it’s not that bad and at least she’s alive etc really isn’t nice. It’s not about Mia exclusively, no one should be saying those things about traumatic births at all. Call her out for the other stuff all you like because she is in the wrong. Just leave out the other comments because they aren’t necessary, constructive or ok to say. that’s all

Honestly she probably does and just doesn't tell her viewers 😂
Yeah definitely, who’s stupid enough to say no to what’s essentially free money 😂

No it isn’t worth waiting it’s basically just her sitting on her arse throughout her main video

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.