Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OFFICIALLY HOUSE HUNTING? TRYING FOR BABY #2? QUITTING COLLEGE?| Life update Summary

College (Timestamp 1:09)

• Going to college as a backup plan
  • Acknowledges that she doesn't have a large channel so needs a plan b
  • Good GCSEs
  • Doesn't think she wants to do the video course anymore, has put her name down for a child development qualification
  • Considered midwifery but doesn't think she'd be capable of getting the qualifications
  • Film one would have linked to her youtube but she's going to teach it to herself
  • If Youtube fails doesn't want a different job in media
  • Hasn't been accepted into the course yet
  • More updates in further vlogs
Moving out (Timestamp 4:22)
  • Not officially house hunting
  • Won't buy, will rent
  • Difficult to buy a house at 18 due to credit etc
  • Keeping her eye out on zoopla etc, would consider if she saw something she really liked
  • Impacted by coronavirus - less houses on the market etc
  • Will probably wait until after Christmas
  • Doesn't want to move out until she's in a good college and nursery routine
  • Been a year of savings for rent, deposit, furniture etc
  • Always has spare money in her account
  • Doesn't pay any rent etc to her mum
  • Thinks Jan/Feb would be a good time
Baby Number 2 (Timestamp 9:08)
  • Thinks about second baby alot
  • If she could she would be pregnant by now as wanted an 18 month gap between Mabel and no. 2
  • Focussing on moving out first, won't have another baby before that
  • Wants to get pregnant around Mabel's 2nd birthday
  • Will like to fall pregnant end of next year
  • Ideally will fall pregnant in March depending on finances
  • Talks more about age etc
  • Will still have a baby with a sperm donor
  • Doesn't want a husband and doesn't see herself getting into a relationship
  • Joke on TikTok about her mum's permission for baby number 2 but says she doesn't need it and it's just a joke
Working on something exciting behind the scenes that will be coming in the next month or two.

Honestly apart from the college update it was basically a repeat of her QandA?
I'm so happy to hear she's working on a viable plan 2 and is moving towards accepting that actually her youtube isn't the massive money earner she was hoping for

Reactions: 12
Honestly some of the things she says about baby number 3 🙄 does she not realise how hard it is for a couple who can’t have a baby who have been trying for years to get a sperm donor ? Why does she think a teenager who’s had no issues becoming pregnant before will be able to magically get one when she wants ! If she does go down that route I can honestly see her finding a dodgy sperm donor off of Facebook or something

Anyone else feel like Mia will end up hooking up with someone from college and getting pregnant within her first year?

Also, she clearly didn't look into midwifery very hard if she thinks a-levels are the only way in. Its just that having to go to uni doesn't fit into her baby making plans!
If you do a BTEC, you need Atleast 3 , not one like she’s doing (from what I’ve seen )

Reactions: 4
OFFICIALLY HOUSE HUNTING? TRYING FOR BABY #2? QUITTING COLLEGE?| Life update Summary

College (Timestamp 1:09)

• Going to college as a backup plan
  • Acknowledges that she doesn't have a large channel so needs a plan b
  • Good GCSEs
  • Doesn't think she wants to do the video course anymore, has put her name down for a child development qualification
  • Considered midwifery but doesn't think she'd be capable of getting the qualifications
  • Film one would have linked to her youtube but she's going to teach it to herself
  • If Youtube fails doesn't want a different job in media
  • Hasn't been accepted into the course yet
  • More updates in further vlogs
Moving out (Timestamp 4:22)
  • Not officially house hunting
  • Won't buy, will rent
  • Difficult to buy a house at 18 due to credit etc
  • Keeping her eye out on zoopla etc, would consider if she saw something she really liked
  • Impacted by coronavirus - less houses on the market etc
  • Will probably wait until after Christmas
  • Doesn't want to move out until she's in a good college and nursery routine
  • Been a year of savings for rent, deposit, furniture etc
  • Always has spare money in her account
  • Doesn't pay any rent etc to her mum
  • Thinks Jan/Feb would be a good time
Baby Number 2 (Timestamp 9:08)
  • Thinks about second baby alot
  • If she could she would be pregnant by now as wanted an 18 month gap between Mabel and no. 2
  • Focussing on moving out first, won't have another baby before that
  • Wants to get pregnant around Mabel's 2nd birthday
  • Will like to fall pregnant end of next year
  • Ideally will fall pregnant in March depending on finances
  • Talks more about age etc
  • Will still have a baby with a sperm donor
  • Doesn't want a husband and doesn't see herself getting into a relationship
  • Joke on TikTok about her mum's permission for baby number 2 but says she doesn't need it and it's just a joke
Working on something exciting behind the scenes that will be coming in the next month or two.

Honestly apart from the college update it was basically a repeat of her QandA?
I'm so happy to hear she's working on a viable plan 2 and is moving towards accepting that actually her youtube isn't the massive money earner she was hoping for
Oooo thank you for doing this!
Does she really not get asked anything different? She rambles on about the same crap every week

I don’t want this to come across the wrong way, but I hope she realises it’s not as easy as ‘I want to fall pregnant so will’, even with a sperm donor (so ivf? But we all know she’ll hook up with a random dude instead) it’s just not guaranteed to work.
babies are real living humans, I find it quite scary how she just thinks she can have another one with absolutely no consideration on finances, Mabel etc, I just don’t think you should have a baby because you can? Especially not at mias age, enjoy Mabel & moving, college etc, just because you have one doesn’t mean you need to plan your entire reproductive future around her? I could understand more so if she was older in a stable relationship etc and was actively planning but, Mabel wasnt planned? So why is she pretending it’s all planned now

Reactions: 14
If you do a BTEC, you need Atleast 3 , not one like she’s doing (from what I’ve seen )
I'm guessing she meant she's doing a level 3 btec extended diploma, which is equivalent to 3 alevels.
(no college would allow her to do just one level 3 btec as you need a set amount of hours to be a full time student and if she's not a full time student the college wouldn't get any government funding for her.)

Reactions: 6
I think Mia is naive about college and doesn't realise how difficult and time consuming it can be, especially if she's living on her own with a young child and youtube etc

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why Mia is so desperate to move out when she’s so lucky to be in the position she’s in? She really has no idea what’s in store by moving out, and how hard it is to juggle that responsibility along side college and parenting. She doesn’t pay any bills, she has family to help, and has people to constantly talk to/support her. I feel like she doesn’t realise what being a single mum is really like and is going to have such a shock when she lives alone? She also has so much more space in her current home. There literally doesn’t seem to be any positives for her moving out until she’s done with college atleast..

I think Mia is naive about college and doesn't realise how difficult and time consuming it can be, especially if she's living on her own with a young child and youtube etc
Especially doing a BTEC where there are deadlines for coursework that she actually needs to meet in order to pass. We all know her time organisation isn't great!

Reactions: 6
Especially doing a BTEC where there are deadlines for coursework that she actually needs to meet in order to pass. We all know her time organisation isn't great!
Yeah filming on the day her video uploads will soon turn into doing coursework on deadline day 😂

I had loads of assignments when I did my childcare level 3 course, plus had two days of placement to gain experience and was working on the weekend. She will really need to sort out her time management and organisation.

Reactions: 5
It seems like she’s trying to prove to herself & everyone else that she’s so mature, successful and grown up by having more kids alone, completing college & having her own house etc. But not realising that she’s actually being incredibly naive and reckless. If she was actually being mature & smart she’d realise that putting so much on your plate with a child that’ll only get more demanding and a completely unreliable income is just stupid. Imagine being able to easily save that much, just to waste it on a rented flat/home you won’t even be able to properly enjoy.. where is her mum ??? I’m tired of asking that question 🥴

Reactions: 15
Anyone else find it funny that at the beginning of the video she was like “grab a snack it’s going to be a long video because I have lots more to address than what’s just in the title” and then the video went for 13 minutes and all she talked about was what was written in the title 😂 and then claims it’s a joke ok tik tok about needing permission for baby number 2. No babe, that’s a thread title for this forum. But good job at trying to cover it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Beth asked for baby names I wonder will it be for another name shame video

Reactions: 10
Exactly, I’ve just finished a levels and can safely say they were the most successful things I’ve ever done, and I didn’t even sit the exams, or have a baby, house and YouTube channel to look after.

Reactions: 5
She's going to struggle to move out if she's got 5 years of education left before she can get a job as a midwife (2 years of college, 3 years of uni), 6 years if she decides to have another baby and has to take a gap year, and even then, its one of the most competitive courses to get on to!
I unfortunately tried, but I was told most people take at least 2 attempts to get onto that course with there being so many applicants and so little spaces, and I didn't want to keep taking gap years waiting to try next year, so I just took a different career path.

Not trying to be negative or saying she's setting herself up to fail, it is possible to get onto that course, and there's a few people on my current course having to juggle kids and uni work, but what I mean is that its not all plain sailing like she makes out, and she really does need to take the time to think about it and prioritise things better. I just don't think its a good idea to be having baby number 2 or even maybe moving out until she's finished college/university, because its only going to get harder from there financially, and YouTube isn't the best back up plan if things go wrong.

I took level 3 health and social care, and I got an interview, but Its very competitive and I realised when I got there that I didn't stand a chance compared to a lot of the other applicants

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
E7B2F08F-B31C-4924-A39F-EFE878EA2C2E.png

She’s been showing signs of post-natal depression for months now. But when it comes to her Tik Tok I literally never know whether she’s just saying things like this for the ~relatable teen mum~ content or if she’s really thinking/feeling this. I wish she’d speak to someone :(

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just watched her ‘q&a’ vlog (literally no one asks her robust questions anymore it’s the same tit every day with a new answer) and I genuinely feel bad for Mabel. Mia is saying how she doesn’t want to put her in sleep suits etc anymore and just put her in pjs. Mable is a ten month old BABY??? Why not let her be a baby and let her sleep in sleep suits smh but instead put her in pjs with waist bands just to suit her image. Also Mabel has absolutely no bright stimulating colours around her but hey ho whatever suits Mias ‘cottage core’ aesthetic am I right. Clearly doesn’t care about what’s right for Mabel and only cares about what looks good for her instagram

Reactions: 9
For her age, Mia is in such a good position financially and if it was used wisely she will be set for a good while. At the same time, I don’t think she is as wise as she makes herself out to be. I personally feel like she is rushing everything for her own ego to ensure that she can try prove something to everyone when there genuinely isn’t any need too.

Her YouTube is quite clearly on the decline and with an income as unstable as that I wouldn’t be looking so far ahead so soon no matter how much I had saved up. With a house there are monthly running costs like rent, food and many more which you cannot just expect your savings to cover if everything went downhill. I just cannot see why she is in a rush to move out especially when her Mum and Richard are providing such a good support system for her and Mabel, not everyone is as lucky as her to have such a support network and she needs to realise how well she has it.

It’s also far more common nowadays for kids to be at home way longer than 18, I didn’t leave home until I was 22. That being said I began paying rent at 18 which I assume would be better for her anyway if she did pay rent to her Mum as it’s way less expensive for her rather than trying to live alone. It would also give her a way better opportunity to use the money off YouTube to still funnel into her savings while it’s still going. The fact that she’s now looking for a course which could lead her into doing a real job show‘s that she’s clearly not blind to the fact that YouTube won’t be there forever so nows the time to save rather then wasting it on trying to live alone to seemingly prove a point.

I also heard her in the video say that she should be done with college in one year, is that even possible with a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma which I assume she would be doing. I thought that both BTEC Extended Diplomas and A-Levels are a total of two years at college since they work out as an equivalent to each other yet she’s saying she could be done with college in one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.