Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she not have at least one,if not multiple packets of anti bac wipes ready to clean mabels toys?They may make the toys taste odd but wipe them with the anti bac wipes then rinse them with warm water to get rid of any taste.Wilkos do 40 for 50p so its not gonna break the bank
No wonder Mabel is always “ill” 🙄

Reactions: 6
No wonder Mabel is always “ill” 🙄
I don't have kids,but on the rare occasion my cat doesnt quite aim properly in her litter tray,and gets a small amount of wee on the floor its wiped with multiple anti bac wipes.Also why use a tea towel as then you have a tea towel with cat wee on it?Surely with a baby/toddler you need to instill basic hygiene.I know as kids get older they need a bit of muck here and there for their immune system to develop but isn't Mabel not even 1 yet?

Reactions: 4
“ (Almost) 10 months postpartum “
=
Hey guys get a look at me stood in my pants and bra PS someone send this to jUdE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“ (Almost) 10 months postpartum “
=
Hey guys get a look at me stood in my pants and bra PS someone send this to jUdE
I’m guessing she has those big knickers on to hold in her stomach seeing as this was the other week back
A4A35D0D-0E98-4656-86CB-000B52711022.jpeg

I’m not calling Mia fat or big because I don’t think she is but she’s clearly breathing in on the Snapchat picture. She should be more realistic to her young viewers and take pictures like the Instagram vs reality ones. After mentioning she barely eats anything the other week back in her video “what me and Mabel eat in a day” she’s basically promoting eating disorders and weight loss. I just think she should think before she posts things online for everyone to see.

Reactions: 17
Did I miss something or did Mia miss an upload yesterday? I thought Tuesday & maybe Wednesday were vlog days, and Thursday and Sunday was for other videos. Did she change this, I admittedly haven’t watch many of her videos fully recently.

Reactions: 2
I feel really weird when Mia posts those body positivity pictures , shes not even 18 yet I feel like she might regret what she posts when she’s older not to mention she’s a child

Reactions: 13
Did I miss something or did Mia miss an upload yesterday? I thought Tuesday & maybe Wednesday were vlog days, and Thursday and Sunday was for other videos. Did she change this, I admittedly haven’t watch many of her videos fully recently.
Thursday’s video was the kitchen fail one. 3 vlog style videos in a row...BORRRINGGGG

Reactions: 4
does it bother anybody else when British people use Americanised language for no reason? I have never heard the term postpartum Used in the UK. Postnatal yes. Post-birth yes. We do not use postpartum. so why is Mia using an American term as an excuse to stand and suck in her tummy at a good angle in her undies? To get melty 12 year olds to kiss her ass, even though she doesn’t look like that? 🥱

Reactions: 3
That room is going to become her nursery so I hope that the cats won’t pee in there then, my cat hates using his litter tray but I always have one down for him for emergencies

Reactions: 5
does it bother anybody else when British people use Americanised language for no reason? I have never heard the term postpartum Used in the UK. Postnatal yes. Post-birth yes. We do not use postpartum. so why is Mia using an American term as an excuse to stand and suck in her tummy at a good angle in her undies? To get melty 12 year olds to kiss her ass, even though she doesn’t look like that? 🥱
I'm from the UK and we use post-partum all the time. But I've never heard the other two before.

Reactions: 20
I'm from the UK and we use post-partum all the time. But I've never heard the other two before.
You’ve never heard of postnatal depression or a postnatal ward? It’s where you stay after giving birth. Maybe it’s because I recently gave birth So I know this, but again nobody has used the word postpartum with me in any part of my experience. I know In America they use the term postpartum depression For example though, Whereas UK uses “postnatal depression”. Be interesting to hear where you’ve heard postpartum, perhaps it’s just my Trust that don’t use it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
You’ve never heard of postnatal depression or a postnatal ward? It’s where you stay after giving birth. Maybe it’s because I recently gave birth So I know this, but again nobody has used the word postpartum with me in any part of my experience. I know In America they use the term postpartum depression For example though, Whereas UK uses “postnatal depression”. Be interesting to hear where you’ve heard postpartum, perhaps it’s just my Trust that don’t use it 🤷🏼‍♀️

From my experience, postnatal is used for postnatal ward, postnatal depression etc but when talking about how many weeks/months after birth you are I use postpartum and that's what I've seen when talking to women online too, we abbreviate to 'PP'. Both terms definitely used in UK in my experience, I think postnatal is more commonly used in the medical field

She also says diaper bag a lot but calls the actual nappies nappies🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She also says diaper bag a lot but calls the actual nappies nappies🤷🏽‍♀️
She does watch a lot of American tv, I’ve noticed quite a few people my age and younger start using more American terms because they’re watching lots of shows on Netflix etc that use them. Also, she probably wants to be like one of those American teen parent families like the Van life she keeps stealing name ideas from.

Reactions: 5
I completely forgot about post-natal depression. But other then that it's not really that common where I'm from and post-birth I've never heard it ever.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow Mia already uploaded a video that says ‘qUiTtiNg CoLLaGe’ What a surprise. I know she didn’t leave but I’m cringing so hard at her saying she wants to be a ‘midwife’ 🥴From someone working so hard to get into that course at uni , I got 2 a levels with both straight As early (year 12) and waiting for my next 2 this August results day. You can’t have a 5/C in GCSE science as your highest qualification and try to Go into something that people’s lives depend on .

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel like she’s only changing her course to the children one to develop new skills to actually show attention to Mable its sad how she’s had to do this i feel like her mum might have said a different course is better but honestly she needs to understand if she’s doing this course and sees a job thats good otherwise its a waste of time and the teachers time but lets see how long she stays

Reactions: 8
I love how she says when she has her next baby will depend on her finances and college, rather than whether she can even find anyone to have a baby with her.

I wonder whether her mum’s sat down and had a serious conversation with her about moving out and money? Suddenly she’s realised she can’t buy a house. I’m not convinced this year has really been about saving money based on all the junk she buys.

I find it so sad that when she’s looking at courses and deciding what she wants to do with her life, she’s choosing based on whether it will interfere with her plan to get pregnant again.

And she’s still convinced she’ll be able to use a donor 😂 Like we’ve said before, it will be a backdoor deal or she’ll trick a stranger into thinking she’s on the pill.

Reactions: 16
Anyone else feel like Mia will end up hooking up with someone from college and getting pregnant within her first year?

Also, she clearly didn't look into midwifery very hard if she thinks a-levels are the only way in. Its just that having to go to uni doesn't fit into her baby making plans!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.