Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the double post..

Does anyone else feel like she's pushing the nickname 'moo' alot now? I think that, combined with what she said in a previous video about having something coming out early next year that we're going to love, she has some sort of merch or clothing collection coming out and part of the branding is going to be that nickname.
I’ve been thinking that too. I don’t think I would ever buy merch with something like ‘Mama bear and moo’ on, like I think her’s was. She could have a picture of a mum bear and baby, even have a cat on there too as she has so many, but I find the whole moo thing a little weird for a clothing brand.
On another note, I’ve been watching family fizz (a vegan family channel with 4 kids aged 15-6months, who have their own thread if anyone’s interested) and was looking at how they cope with a toddler and baby. The two youngest are 2 and 6 months and the baby is very quiet and seemingly a rather easy baby, were as their toddler seems like a bit of a handful but they cope. Yet this is a family of two parents, who are much better off than Mia (they hit 2 million subscribers last year) and they also have two older children (15 and 8) who not only gave them experience in looking after babies and toddlers, but are also able to help out now. I’m not denying that this family doesn’t have it’s problems, but they seem to be struggling a little bit with two little ones with all the extra help and resources they’ve got, how’s Mia a single parent with a dying channel going to cope?

Reactions: 10
I keep wondering whether she ever actually managed to get Mabel’s name legally changed to Mabel-Ocean... At the start of lockdown she said she couldn’t go yet because it was shut, and that time ran out to do it some time during summer.

Surely she would’ve made a big deal out of it if she’d been and got it changed?

Reactions: 8
I keep wondering whether she ever actually managed to get Mabel’s name legally changed to Mabel-Ocean... At the start of lockdown she said she couldn’t go yet because it was shut, and that time ran out to do it some time during summer.

I changed my sons name before he was one online , so I'm curious to

Reactions: 3

I hope not . I like the name Mabel and Ocean but not Mabel ocean in that order together

Reactions: 7

You have 12 months to change the name from the time of its original registration so she has til the end of October-ish to change it.

Reactions: 1
Does it bug anybody else that a cat literally did a pee on part of the toy kitchen and rather than clean it she just wiped it with a tea towel and stuck it in the garden to dry off...

Like ffs CLEAN IT it’s literally piss on your child’s toy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Does it bug anybody else that a cat literally did a pee on part of the toy kitchen and rather than clean it she just wiped it with a tea towel and stuck it in the garden to dry off...

I know everyone loves animals and a lot of people won’t agree but I think it’s disgusting how their many cats brush past and walk all over mabels toys that she puts in her mouth constantly. Not only can they get cat hair on, the cats walk everywhere and can bring back any germs/dirt.

Reactions: 15
I know everyone loves animals and a lot of people won’t agree but I think it’s disgusting how their many cats brush past and walk all over mabels toys that she puts in her mouth constantly. Not only can they get cat hair on, the cats walk everywhere and can bring back any germs/dirt.
I completely agree, I had a cat growing up but cats can carry so many germs and parasites particularly in their pee.
It’s totally fine that they have cats as pets but they need to be more aware of hygiene surrounding Mabels toys and areas where she is left to play.

Reactions: 15
Oh god...I've had cats before, and it really does STINK when they wee 😆😅 It will probably smell worse after being out in the hot sun.
The same thing actually happened to me when I was a kid! (A cat peed on my toy kitchen), so its kinda bringing me flashbacks of the stench.

I have a cat but I think its gross how people let their cats go everywhere especially if you're painting??? surely you'd know to paint in a closed room where a cat cant go in so you don't get cat hair all over and piss? its just common sense to me but whatever it actually made me laugh when that happened in the vlog

Reactions: 5
I have a cat but I think its gross how people let their cats go everywhere especially if you're painting??? surely you'd know to paint in a closed room where a cat cant go in so you don't get cat hair all over and piss? its just common sense to me but whatever it actually made me laugh when that happened in the vlog
I bet she threw a proper strop off camera 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

New video in a few months, thumbnail is Mia 'crying' and the title.... TEEN MUM HATE IRL- they wouldn't let me change MY DAUGHTERS NAME
Then goes on to say she missed the official deadline but was so sure she could bend the rules as her mums second cousins cat was allowed to, and everyone hates her and she can never have anything without it being taken away. I'm calling it😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do the cat pissed in the house, they seem to let them go outside as much as they want and hopefully have litter trays for them. If some cats aren’t trained yet or are known to pee then why let them roam around? I have one cat who has never pissed in the house, one year when it snowed she wouldn’t go outside and pooped in the garage as her litter tray was full so we got another one for times like that.

Why do the cat pissed in the house, they seem to let them go outside as much as they want and hopefully have litter trays for them. If some cats aren’t trained yet or are known to pee then why let them roam around? I have one cat who has never pissed in the house, one year when it snowed she wouldn’t go outside and pooped in the garage as her litter tray was full so we got another one for times like that.
Could've also been a territorial thing if the kitchen was new and it marked it. I just can't believe she didn't clean it properly and just wiped it and left it to dry outside :sick:

Has anyone seen beths Instagram story from 12 hours ago (so 11pm) of Mabel wide awake downstairs playing.
No wonder she doesn’t have a normal sleep routine 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14

I mean they literally let the cats climb all over their kitchen counters where she prepares mabel’s food so I’m not that surprised!

Has anyone seen beths Instagram story from 12 hours ago (so 11pm) of Mabel wide awake downstairs playing.
No wonder she doesn’t have a normal sleep routine 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yet she’ll still say in Mabel’s next update that she has a strict routine where she goes down at 7 🙄 she acts like we can’t put 2 and 2 together..

Reactions: 11
“Mabel has a strict routine” unless it’s almost midnight, I allow her downstairs to watch some tv with us and stuff. Then in the next breath “IM REALLY STRUGGLING WITH MABELS SLEEP ROUTINE, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SHES A BIT IFFY CALPOL WORKS”

It’s not even the fact she’s up at 11pm, it’s the fact mia spews all this bullshit about Mabel being in a good routine and that she’s so advanced and acts like a toddler yet it’s clear Mabel is awake when she should be asleep. What routine? Just be real about parenting Mia. Ain’t all rosy rainbows like you keep saying.

Reactions: 14
Bedtime never works how you want it to, my 4 month old’s bed time is 7pm and my 5 year old 7:30pm (this is during school time because he’s gets sooooo grumpy!) no hate please 😂 however more times than not bed time come and go’s and they are both still awake but what I don’t do, is take them back downstairs and allow them to play because then that’s taking away from what bedtime really is. Yes they have more off days than good times when going to bed and I’m constantly up and down the stairs but I also don’t sit them both in a bright room, talk to the camera and complain that we’ve had off nights OR stand in my bright en suite complaining “please don’t wake up” whilst doing jobs I could have done during the day.

she just needs to own her tit.. we aren’t stupid we all know parenting never is how you want it to be and let’s face it a lot of parenting is winging it and making mistakes until you find what works for you.. but it’s how you react to them mistakes that’s make or break. It’s also about taking advise on (even if we don’t want too!😂😂)

Reactions: 13
Why would she not have at least one,if not multiple packets of anti bac wipes ready to clean mabels toys?They may make the toys taste odd but wipe them with the anti bac wipes then rinse them with warm water to get rid of any taste.Wilkos do 40 for 50p so its not gonna break the bank

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.