Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact her and her sister (both underage to buy alcohol) are practically given it to them by their mum/step dad whenever... like the backgrounds of videos you saw a Budweiser bottle on Beth’s desk.

I wouldn’t say my parents are strict, but I used to see on Facebook people in my year drinking WKD at 13 years old and thinking why wasn’t I allowed to do the same? The fact they must be getting the alcohol from their mum or step dad makes me feel slightly uneasy, Mia not so much but definitely Beth.
I think that's due to her mum not wanting to upset them and risk losing them again, so she just lets them do want they want. I had a super strained relationship with my mum growing up and she was very similar, Keeping me happy turned into me developing destructive behaviours. I understand why her mum does it because I've seen it first hand but Beth has only just turned 15, she shouldn't be drinking alone in her room, for her mental healths sake more than anything

Reactions: 9
I think that's due to her mum not wanting to upset them and risk losing them again, so she just lets them do want they want. I had a super strained relationship with my mum growing up and she was very similar, Keeping me happy turned into me developing destructive behaviours. I understand why her mum does it because I've seen it first hand but Beth has only just turned 15, she shouldn't be drinking alone in her room, for her mental healths sake more than anything
it is only a bottle of bud tho. maybe not alone but if vic gives them the alcohol she will be snore to monitor or, teach them before they go out drinking and get hurt because they don’t know better

Reactions: 4
Her tik tok has really annoyed me to be honest. “Things I am sick of hearing as a young mum... are you still with baby daddy, how do you afford it, when are you moving out, when’s the next one coming” and miming “mind your business”
She literally brings these things up all the time. For example in one of her recent videos she literally spoke about moving out and the next baby millions of times! If you don’t like hearing it why are you bringing them up every 2 seconds?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her tik tok has really annoyed me to be honest. “Things I am sick of hearing as a young mum... are you still with baby daddy, how do you afford it, when are you moving out, when’s the next one coming” and miming “mind your business”
She literally brings these things up all the time. For example in one of her recent videos she literally spoke about moving out and the next baby millions of times! If you don’t like hearing it why are you bringing them up every 2 seconds?
I don’t have Tiktok so haven’t seen this but it makes no sense, she asks people on Instagram to ask her anything for the sole purpose of making a video based around the personal questions people ask her (questions she has invited people to ask her!). Then on another platform she is basically saying ‘mind your own’?! Does she not realise the people that ask these questions are her young followers and she’s pretty much telling them to shut up and leave her alone?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not true. Birth rights are actually a complicated matter. We have the right to refuse anything in our maternity care before, during and after birth. What drs advise isn’t always for the best of the mother and baby. Please read into it!
Also true but doctors, generally speaking, are in a better place to be making decisions than patients.

Reactions: 6
I found it sad she low key shaded her own kids name in her new video “if she was born now her name wouldn’t be mabel” because it isn’t original enough and that’s why she keeps pushing the ocean on to it. She just wants people to be like “oh that’s an unusual name” and she be like “yEaH iM dIfFeReNt” 💤

Reactions: 19
I found it sad she low key shaded her own kids name in her new video “if she was born now her name wouldn’t be mabel” because it isn’t original enough and that’s why she keeps pushing the ocean on to it. She just wants people to be like “oh that’s an unusual name” and she be like “yEaH iM dIfFeReNt” 💤
Might call my next kid Mabel just to piss her off

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is a thread for mia but I actually liked Beth's new video was nice to see somebody play/pay attention to Mabel for once

Someone who has this mentality and is so easily influenced by what others think is “cool” is NOT mature enough to be having a baby. Grow up Mia please, for the sake of your daughter

• Heart
been catching up, i feel so sad hearing about mia drinking. i knew a girl in my primary school who was disabled, but as my village was very small everyone found out and it was because her mum drank & took drugs. she was only there a short amount of time because she had to go to a SEN school (i knew her in reception or maybe year 1, very very early). so it's really sad, seeing people first hand, although i was a child myself and at the time didn't understand. looking back and hearing what happened as an adult, it's heartbreaking. luckily, the mum stopped taking drugs and drinking after her daughter was born, got help and from what i've heard she has made a massive difference.

i know its not the same as mia, but these things could have massive effects on the unborn child

• Sad
I know this is off topic but in this video of mias:

From 11:10 onwards she kept swearing and talking so negatively about her dad but she was even younger then! If I spoke to my dad that way, even at 26 (the age I am now) he’d slap me! I don’t want to say mia wasn’t abused as I don’t know her life history and don’t want to make wrong assumptions but I do think she might’ve just not liked being told she was wrong by someone “above her”. To call someone abusive for putting you in your place when you’re wrong isn’t right :/ She seemed to walk off on her own and sulk when things didn’t go her own way, I get that she’s just a child but it seems as though she was/is a very stubborn one. From her old vlogs her dad seems pretty normal and Beth seems really happy with him. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

From 11:10 onwards she kept swearing and talking so negatively about her dad but she was even younger then! If I spoke to my dad that way, even at 26 (the age I am now) he’d slap me! I don’t want to say mia wasn’t abused as I don’t know her life history and don’t want to make wrong assumptions but I do think she might’ve just not liked being told she was wrong by someone “above her”. To call someone abusive for putting you in your place when you’re wrong isn’t right :/ She seemed to walk off on her own and sulk when things didn’t go her own way, I get that she’s just a child but it seems as though she was/is a very stubborn one. From her old vlogs her dad seems pretty normal and Beth seems really happy with him. 🤷‍♀️
That’s actually vile shes deffo one of them girls who swear because they can not because they need to🤣🤢 like she’s tryna prove a point she’s a big girl rebelling

Reactions: 8

Most people who abuse do seem like normal and really nice people from an outside point of view. “Beth seems Really happy with him” Tbh Beth also seems happy with her boyfriend calling her fat and telling her to stop eating, also telling her what she can and can’t eat it’s like she thinks that’s normal behaviour she was also fine with her boyfriend allowing his friends to say vile things about Mabel. I’m not saying that’s anything like their dad situation but It’s like Beth can’t get mad at people, she’s constantly making excuses for peoples behaviour When it’s clearly not right, so tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if Mia was telling the truth and Beth was still happy to stay with her dad.

how many times did she say duck 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.