Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so I honestly feel like Mia does need some sort of help.. and a break from social media. She clearly is really struggling HOWEVER, I do believe she clickbaits it because she knows a thumbnail of her crying saying she lost everything is going to gain more views etc than a regular video.

I think the title “I’ve lost everything” doesn’t match what she was upset about (not knowing how to dress or do her hair etc) I do sympathise as she clearly is in a not great place but I do think she is exploiting the situation for gain

Reactions: 20
Do we have any health visitors on the thread?
I’m a nosey person so I think if I was a health visitor and knew the new mum did youtube that I’d have a look at it. Wouldn’t watch every video but I’d take a peak especially at a video titled “lost it all” etc.

Do we think anybody involved in mabel or mias care has seen what she puts out online because if they have I’d imagine they would be olive branching support.

Reactions: 4
Lost details to old account, so here’s a new one. Mia’s click bait has really got to me today. Yes load of YouTuber do it but with everything she’s been posting & her desperate need for attention you can never know whether or not it’s serious. Sure you’ve seen recent TikTok etc. Like if she’s doing it for attention that’s a whole problem but if she has postpartum depression she needs to speak to her GP.
I do pity her and I semi understand her. I’m also a teen Mum however, she’s quite bleeping lucky if I put it bluntly & if she does have PPD she can get help and things would progress positively for her. I have PPD, live with family and literally have no friends & sadly no mine isn’t an exaggeration or anything like Mia’s claims. Yes I have Acquaintances & a few mum ones to but no friends. No one that I can talk to comfortably, no play dates and generally no mum support unless it’s my own family. My communications/visits etc since having my baby is my fiancé and his parents (live with them) and my mum and siblings. Other then that I’m alone. That’s no friends. Sorry to rant but after reading loads of Mia’s TikTok comments of 11 year olds wanting kids because they idolise her, ‘fans’ coming to her aid to boost her ego when she needs it stroked and constant lying it really gets annoying. Especially when you know a few of her mum friends. I did stop watching but occasionally get a notification and sometimes her vids are generally good but other times it’s like she’s took 2 steps forward and 10 backwards

she should also note that there are some teen parents that have lost everything. For example all their friends, some get kick out and have to fend for themselves. She’s lucky she can live with her family and not pay anything. Like we and I’m sure most of you all did at some point Paid tent when living with family. Ours is £600 (all bills etc) and we do our own food shop, it’s basically like shared accommodation just with family.

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling her college may watch her vidoes she said in January that she told her college she had a Youtube so they might see her videos and give her help but i feel like her mum needs to get involved now and tell mia she needs to talk to someone you can clearly see she isn’t good but i do feel bad for her but also feel like she needs to ask i know its hard as I struggle with mental health but even her saying to her mum i feel really bad today or saying do you think i need to see a doctor will help!!!! Some of the stuff she get was actually nice but i feel like she should do a video on how she’s getting ready for college and do a day in the life when she does

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but where is her mum in all of this? I get she might want to stay out of it but Mia is showing evident signs of PND, make her get help. I get that Mia has a child of her own now, but she is still a child and needs guidance which she just doesn’t seem to get. She’s very obviously struggling, she claims to have done for years, she needs help before Mabel gets older and it starts to effect her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but where is her mum in all of this? I her she might want to stay out of it but Mia is showing evident signs of PND, make her get help. I get that Mia has a child of her own now, but she is still a child and needs guidance which she just doesn’t seem to get. She’s very obviously struggling, she claims to have done for years, she needs help before Mabel gets older and it starts to effect her
I don’t know if I’m the only one who gets this vibe but I feel as though Mia would definitely get moody if her mum tried to give her any help or advice, imo she doesn’t seem mature enough to take it

Something else that’s really annoying me lately is that she barely replies to any comments right across YouTube/Tik Tok/Instagram. She’s got all these children hanging off her every word but she doesn’t actually respect them enough to reply, say thank you to compliments or answer questions.

Yet I watch so many much bigger Youtubers who interact with their subscribers so much! She doesn’t want to put the effort in, so why should anyone put the effort in with her?
Absolutely, I noticed this too but when Mia does, it's very, very selective but Mia will probably find an excuse why this is

Reactions: 6
Yeah and the fact she thinks as soon as she decides its baby time she will just get pregnant straight away, I think its insensitive to anybody who suffers any fertility problems

E2851022-EA95-491C-870D-E0B7BB59525E.png

I literally have no words.. yes I get it’s just a “sound” used on TikTok but imagine your “career” being social media and having a platform to influence and inspire young teens.. and you put out content like this!🤦🏼‍♀️

just an edit for anyone who may not have tik tok, the song Mia is dancing around to has the lyrics

“yeah I’ll treat her like a b****
I’ll f*** her in the arse
Then I’ll f*** her in the tits
If she can’t handle that then I’ll let her suck my D***
and her man is coming back so I better make it quick” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 209776
I literally have no words.. yes I get it’s just a “sound” used on TikTok but imagine your “career” being social media and having a platform to influence and inspire young teens.. and you put out content like this!🤦🏼‍♀️

just an edit for anyone who may not have tik tok, the song Mia is dancing around to has the lyrics

“yeah I’ll treat her like a b****
I’ll f*** her in the arse
Then I’ll f*** her in the tits
If she can’t handle that then I’ll let her suck my D***
and her man is coming back so I better make it quick” 🤦🏼‍♀️
Somebody commented saying it was wrong !!

What does her being a young mum have to do with this comment 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So , long term lurker here . I don’t agree with a lot of Mias parenting but that’s her business however I can’t help but comment on the lack of accountability she is taking for how much her own mental health can impact Mabel ! I really don’t understand why nobody is looking out to help Mia ( and in turn Mabel ).
I believe her and her family are possibly burying their heads in the sand.I had my daughter 8 days before Mia had Mabel. I live in my own home with her and my partner ( her father ofc) we have a stable happy relationship but I have had an eating disorder since I was very young which resurfaced during my post natal period.
At my worst , my partner and I were told if he couldn’t get time off work ( during peak covid in April ) they had no choice but to contact social services , luckily he got time off and all is good but why is nobody stepping in to stop things getting worse for Mia and mabel ! If she is serious about moving out in the near future with Mabel on her own , she needs to get help ASAP before things escalate. I really think even having someone to talk to would help her massively , someone who isn’t going to just tell her she’s perfect ( like her 16 y/o viewers do )
I don’t think she is a bad mum and I think she clearly loves Mabel , but I do think she needs to take responsibility of her mental health for her little girl. I know what it’s like to not be able to see that, but the fact she is openly posting online about it yet isn’t taking any steps to get help suggests she’s aware of it , but just unwilling to do anything about it and that is what needs to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think her caption I’ve lost everything is highly insensitive? She has a gorgeous baby girl, food in her cupboards , her family, a job, a car and her whole life ahead of her? Like I just think the title is insensitive she could have called it I don’t know who I am anymore etc

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else think her caption I’ve lost everything is highly insensitive? She has a gorgeous baby girl, food in her cupboards , her family, a job, a car and her whole life ahead of her? Like I just think the title is insensitive she could have called it I don’t know who I am anymore etc
Incredibly, she doesn’t realise how fortunate she is. I understand she is clearly struggling and sometimes that can feel like the weight of the world on your shoulders but all she needs to do is look at Mable and realise how incredibly blessed she is.

Reactions: 8
Classic tory 😉

no but seriously I agree with you. She’s shown time & time again how ignorant she is because of her privileged and mollycoddled upbringing. She truly has no idea how lucky she is & what it’s really like to have ‘nothing‘. I think thats one of the things that makes her so unlikable and unrelatable. I kinda hope she does move out so she can get the shock of her life and ground/humble herself abit. She has ALOT of growing up to do imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So I reported her latest TikTok under the ‘Minor Safety’ that it was inappropriate for minors and TikTok have taken the video down 💁‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair about the tik tok and the comment saying that it was disturbing to see a young girl using that sound she did conceive a child 🤷‍♀️😂 however she should be more mindful of the audience that she has because they are quite young, not defending Mia tho as I have a lot of issues with a lot of the stuff she says (long time lurker here just have never had the confidence to post 😂)

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly suffering with PND and because she’s a stubborn kid she will not accept help. Hence why her mum seems AWOL. Mias mum probably does point things out to her and I bet mia is like “mum im fine I’m a big girl now with a baby” I hope one of her new mum friends reaches out and says hey, I think you need a chat with a health visitor or a gp because a lot of what she’s posting is alarming!!!! It gets worse the more you deny it.

Reactions: 8
Okay her latest Instagram story, Mia it’s not the fact you posted a Tik Tok of you dancing, it’s the context, connotations and audience the dance is going out to. Your viewers are young girls, that’s blatant by one of them asking you what the contraceptive pill is. You’re 17 years old, you are a minor. Think about the repercussions of what you’re putting out there

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.