Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at that Jude person on TikTok, and honesty if that’s the kind of person Mia is aspiring to have a relationship with I WORRY. He is happily using words like chav, which is a slur and extremely classist. I feel like Mia really really needs to stop looking up to the wrong people !!!!

Reactions: 12
Also think it’s funny how she previously fetishised having a mixed race baby bc she was into ‘darker types’ yet all these TikTok boys she goes after are all white af 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also think it’s funny how she previously fetishised having a mixed race baby bc she was into ‘darker types’ yet all these TikTok boys she goes after are all white af 🥴🥴
Wanting a mixed race baby was nothing to do with her liking black men and all to do with “omg look how ~tanned~ my baby is” which is a totally disgusting way to think but that’s Mia for you

Reactions: 21
Wanting a mixed race baby was nothing to do with her liking black men and all to do with “omg look how ~tanned~ my baby is” which is a totally disgusting way to think but that’s Mia for you
Yeah so she can let the baby wear all the outfits that ‘don’t suit’ Mabel (which they do)

Reactions: 16
Yeah so she can let the baby wear all the outfits that ‘don’t suit’ Mabel (which they do)
Might not even go her way, my daughters mixed race and shea not tanned at all I'm super pale and her dads dark but shes now 1 and a half and still pale

Reactions: 9
Might not even go her way, my daughters mixed race and shea not tanned at all I'm super pale and her dads dark but shes now 1 and a half and still pale
IKR, my dad’s Indian and mum’s white and me and my sisters are all quite pale, even when tanned you can’t tell we’re Indian. I’ve also been wondering how Mia would manage if her baby had a different hair texture as I know some girls with a white mum and black dad who’s mum struggled as their hair is pretty hard to manage. Would Mia research her child’s ethic heritage so they don’t feel excluded for being a different race to their mum and sister, because her child’s already going to be wondering why they don’t have a dad and now is already going to be confused as to why they’re a different race to their mum.

Reactions: 12
IKR, my dad’s Indian and mum’s white and me and my sisters are all quite pale, even when tanned you can’t tell we’re Indian. I’ve also been wondering how Mia would manage if her baby had a different hair texture as I know some girls with a white mum and black dad who’s mum struggled as their hair is pretty hard to manage. Would Mia research her child’s ethic heritage so they don’t feel excluded for being a different race to their mum and sister, because her child’s already going to be wondering why they don’t have a dad and now is already going to be confused as to why they’re a different race to their mum.
Omg me too😭 I’m not from India but I’m from near (dads side only ) and my sister is brown and I’m just a bit tan looking white if that makes sense , this is exactly why you can’t fetishise mixed children and place expectations On their skin colour hair type features etc.

Reactions: 7
It honestly creeps me out so much. My baby is mixed and she’s almost my colour (I’m English/Chinese and my partner is Jamaican). Babies never come out a perfect mix of both parents and I can see her honestly leaving a mixed race baby out of photos and generally excluding them if they don’t turn out the colour she wants, it’s so disgusting. You have a baby because you want that love and connection, a human that is your own flesh and blood...not because you want another doll to look nice in Mabels hand me downs.
Imagine knowing that your mum had you because she wanted you for your skin tone and the aesthetic and imagine how Mabel would feel after all the comments Mia has made about her skin tone and how she hated it so much she went out of her way to have a darker child next time. This isn’t Build-A-Baby Mia.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always cringe when Mia goes on about how long Mabel’s hair is because my son is the same age and this is his hair 😂
E5C7F9E1-3A8C-47CC-9274-BA7C515844F0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd be so creeped out if I were him. Not that he'll notice her tbf

So cringe on her part as well because she's clearly being 100% serious even though she doesn't have even a chance with him

Reactions: 9
At this point I have no idea if she hates men or wants to get married next week
right??? this doesn't make sense to me at all. I get it she's a teenage girl who likes the 'bad guy' type but clearly that was the type mias dad was maybe worse and wasn't hot enough to fit that aesthetic lol idk but now that she has a child and is planning more she shouldn't find people who smoke attractive?? maybe that's just me but if I had a child and was single but wanting to date id be making sure my 'new' partner wasn't a smoker its a deal breaker for me and i wouldn't allow that around my kid(s) ever 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wow what a boring vlog 😂

Also, did anyone hear her say that her driving instructor says she needs to get her eyes tested as she’s “blind”...yet she drove last week with Mabel in the car 😳😠

Oh wow so her latest TikTok...in the comments she’s said she wants Mabel to bring round her boyfriend at 14 to have sex in a “safe clean space” 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just don’t get her infacteration (misspelled I know) with Jude. Given I don’t follow him so don’t know much about his personality but he gives off such up himself vibes I’m not surprised he’s single and regardless of the fact he is not a good role model for a step dad atm (I’m sure he’ll grow up) I don’t honestly think Mia fits his ascetic. As in if he was okay with a girl having a child I don’t think Mia looks the way he would want a girl to look (won’t go into details as to why as that’s just seems cruel). She needs to move on and focus on Mabel. She is obviously not happy with herself. She should work on herself to be at a place within herself she is happy before trying to find a “husband”.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen her newest TikTok. She’s talking about things as if Mabel is 15 and she’s not even 15 months. Like could she not put stuff Mabel needs now not in 15 years. Like it’s as if she’s wishing Mabels life away and waiting for another

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.