Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My little girl is a couple weeks older than Mabel and I would love to have another baby so they are close in age 😍 although I’m not 17 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I think Mia needs to just give the socials a break and focus on her gorgeous baby, because tomorrow isn’t promised and that baby needs a hands on momma before Mia needs another baby.

Reactions: 11
Does Mia not realise that babies love bright colours? My daughter used to ignore all her pink toys and go for the bright yellow/green/red and blue ones. Painting her toys a dull colour will lose the interest of a baby. Does that mean Mabel won’t have any colourful toys? It’s also good for teaching them colours and helping them learn. I think when it comes to a baby sometimes you just have to drop your selfishness and do what’s right for the baby.
can you imagine her trying to learn colours. The poor child is only going to know browns and beige. Yes your house is covered in brightly coloured bits of plastic for a few years but it’s good for stimulation. She’s obviously sacrificing mabels development for aesthetic.

Reactions: 10
I hate how she tries to force an EaRthY aesthetic onto Mabel like she’s barely a year old If anything she’ll be fascinated by bright colours not dull brown and green she’s got a whole lifetime of adult hood to indulge in those if she wants 🙂

I feel like I’m back watching Acacia Brinley with all the “I love my earthy tones” malarkey. Mabel would literally suit anything, she’s a baby, and an adorable one at that. I hope she stops going on about how tiny and petite Mabel is when she’s old enough to understand. My mum was constantly trying to lose weight when I was growing up and massively begrudged me for my smaller frame. It gave me major self esteem issues. Also the “Mabel can’t really pull frills off”. Mia, listen to yourself

Reactions: 15
I hate how she tries to force an EaRthY aesthetic onto Mabel like she’s barely a year old If anything she’ll be fascinated by bright colours not dull brown and green she’s got a whole lifetime of adult hood to indulge in those if she wants 🙂
No idea why an earthy aesthetic, she’s Mabel OcEaN GIVE HER SOME BLUE

• Haha
I find it weird the lack of toys Mabel has. Mia has so much money for her age, it baffles me that she spends so much on herself & mabels clothes but really hasn't got that many baby toys. If i had that much spare money my son would have sooo much fun stuff. The basket of toys is small and she never even shows herself playing with the walker etc. I know everyone is different but i'm much poorer than Mia (i actually pay bills 😉) and my son has like 12x the toys/puzzles/activities! and the lack of space is a poor excuse when you have a big house and a spare room!

Reactions: 9
I don’t have an issue with wanting to dress your baby a certain way, I’m not a huge fan of certain clothes, so wouldn’t pick them for my child but I don’t think Mia is picking ‘earthy/gender neutral’ tones just because she loves them, I think it’s also so she can reuse them for a second baby even if it’s a boy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think when she completes the nursery she'll just leave mabel to play in her room alone with a monitor on while Mia stays in her own room and does her own thing? I just don't see her spending all day playing with mabel in the nursery 🤷‍♀️

Mia really said "Mabel was born a big baby but hasnt really put on much weight" as if that isn't alarming..
Also, putting clothes against Mabel to see whether it "suits her" creeps me out. Every baby suits EVERY colour/outfit. I've never known someone be so judgemental over their own baby lmao. What is she going to do when Mabel is like 4 & wanting to wear the most ridiculous, bright, fun clothes! I actually feel worried that shes just going to be selfish and not let Mabel express herself at all. I know im thinking too much into it but still 😂 her attitude towards how Mabel looks in clothes is just weird to me idk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think when she completes the nursery she'll just leave mabel to play in her room alone with a monitor on while Mia stays in her own room and does her own thing? I just don't see her spending all day playing with mabel in the nursery 🤷‍♀️

Mia really said "Mabel was born a big baby but hasnt really put on much weight" as if that isn't alarming..
Also, putting clothes against Mabel to see whether it "suits her" creeps me out. Every baby suits EVERY colour/outfit. I've never known someone be so judgemental over their own baby lmao. What is she going to do when Mabel is like 4 & wanting to wear the most ridiculous, bright, fun clothes! I actually feel worried that shes just going to be selfish and not let Mabel express herself at all. I know im thinking too much into it but still 😂 her attitude towards how Mabel looks in clothes is just weird to me idk.
I'm personally rooting for Mabel to start wanting to dress like Jojo Siwa

• Haha
Reactions: 28

i don’t understand how she doesn’t see how stupid and childish she looks.. like mabels not a doll you use to dress up and buy accessories for? You buy her things to fit her needs/comfort/development, who the hell cares if it’s not aesthetically pleasing?? Put your child first ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m honestly so disgusted the amount of times she calls Mabel “skinny” it’s not even a mistake anymore, Mabel is a normal sized baby but the least she could do is call her petite, calling a child “skinny” just sets the tone for them to have body issues when growing older, I really hope she stops commenting on her size because it’s really sad 😔

Reactions: 23
Today’s video checklist

Calls Mabel skinny ✔
Calls Mabel short ✔
Tells us what colours Mabel can pull off ✔
Talks about her next baby ✔
Calls something hella cute ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Correct me if I'm wrong but a baby shouldn't be 'skinny' should they? I feel like skinny is the wrong word to use here. Petite, sure, lean, fine - skinny (at least to me anyway) implies that they're malnourished or there's something wrong. My son is similar to Mabel, he was born 8lbs 5oz but now is not a chubby baby whatsoever because he's soooo active and he's also quite petite in stature but weighs 9.3kg (about 20lbs) which is pretty much bang on 50th centile for his age - If I could sit there and honestly say my baby is skinny I'd be taking him to the doctors but that's just me. Maybe she just means lean or petite idk

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong but a baby shouldn't be 'skinny' should they? I feel like skinny is the wrong word to use here. Petite, sure, lean, fine - skinny (at least to me anyway) implies that they're malnourished or there's something wrong. My son is similar to Mabel, he was born 8lbs 5oz but now is not a chubby baby whatsoever because he's soooo active and he's also quite petite in stature but weighs 9.3kg (about 20lbs) which is pretty much bang on 50th centile for his age - If I could sit there and honestly say my baby is skinny I'd be taking him to the doctors but that's just me. Maybe she just means lean or petite idk
I don’t understand the need to tell us every video , I feel like Mia thinks she’s too big/tall and projects it onto Mabel which is disgusting. You have no idea how your child will grow Mabel could grow up to be tall or average or short having a ‘skinny ‘ baby is a weird thing to brag about especially when he compared it to her friends son in a different video ??? How weird I understand why she struggles with friends tbh

I just realised she said ‘ I don’t think this would suit mabels skin tone’ ????? That’s actually disgusting, is she going to start fake tanning her at the age of 5 so she looks good in clothes 🥴

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the need to tell us every video , I feel like Mia thinks she’s too big/tall and projects it onto Mabel which is disgusting. You have no idea how your child will grow Mabel could grow up to be tall or average or short having a ‘skinny ‘ baby is a weird thing to brag about especially when he compared it to her friends son in a different video ??? How weird I understand why she struggles with friends tbh

I just realised she said ‘ I don’t think this would suit mabels skin tone’ ????? That’s actually disgusting, is she going to start fake tanning her at the age of 5 so she looks good in clothes 🥴
the problem is when she calls Mabel small and skinny she’s meaning (and has said before) that Mabel is cute for being small like a newborn baby. She’s suggesting that if she was a bigger baby she wouldn’t be so cute and delicate. That’s asking for an eating disorder when Mabel is older. She also mentions her size in nearly every video just like she done with hating men and how bad males are which is brainwashing for her viewers and her own daughter. Instead of saying “Mabel doesn’t suit this” or “Mabel doesn’t look right in that” she should be saying “Mabel looks much cuter in this” or “I love the way this piece of clothing brings out the colour in mabels eyes”. The way she words things is never positive and it’s always patronising.

Reactions: 18
the problem is when she calls Mabel small and skinny she’s meaning (and has said before) that Mabel is cute for being small like a newborn baby. She’s suggesting that if she was a bigger baby she wouldn’t be so cute and delicate. That’s asking for an eating disorder when Mabel is older. She also mentions her size in nearly every video just like she done with hating men and how bad males are which is brainwashing for her viewers and her own daughter. Instead of saying “Mabel doesn’t suit this” or “Mabel doesn’t look right in that” she should be saying “Mabel looks much cuter in this” or “I love the way this piece of clothing brings out the colour in mabels eyes”. The way she words things is never positive and it’s always patronising.
Yeah it’s awful, she doesn’t have the right to put down her child’s skin tone especially That’s out of order and just sad

Reactions: 9
Wow just watched the vid and her saying Mabel can’t pull off frills and they over power her made me feel sick

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.