Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the new video thumbnail and title🤦🏽‍♀️ Cannot wrap my mind around this. She’s 18 years old, ‘trying’ for baby number 2, while living with her parents, not having stable, only a year after a c-section?! I had a c-section 6 months ago and they don’t recommend getting pregnant again for at least 3 years just to be safe, so why is she rushing?! Especially where she and mabel both nearly died the first time, so why rush to bring another baby into this world?! Is she just bored with the one she already has!? And during a pandemic at that! I know people who have been trying for years that have no luck with sperm banks right now because of the lockdown, but here comes this 18 year old that is preparing clothing and making plans in her little notebook. I genuinely just think she wants another child because she wants to take cute photos of baby #2 with mabel, to make viral tiktoks and in hopes of saving her channel. It’s completely irresponsible! At a time like this shouldnt she put her focus into the kid she has and into moving out & finishing college?! AHHH

Reactions: 12
Mia got the title of her video wrong...
It should be titled: PREPARING FOR MY *IMAGINARY* BABY, WHILST IGNORING THE ONE I ACTUALLY HAVE.

The most pedantic thing that annoys me about Mia is when she talks she says THEM instead of THOSE!!!
"The house is not in one of THEM areas". No Mia it is THOSE. The house you are looking at is not in one of those areas.

It really pisses me off and I cannot get over it. It makes her sound uneducated. If she did not attempt to portray herself as extremely educated and intelligent, I wouldn't get so irritated by it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
MIA REALLY SAID SHE WANTS TO FIND A HOBBY I AM DONE😂😂😂😂😂😂
HAHAHAH

Her lifestyle is crying out for a hobby that gets her out of that house. PLEASE Mia, take up cycling or long country walks. You DO NOT need anymore clutter in that smelly fleapit of a room!

Reactions: 17
Will Mia have to pay council tax? or will she not have to because she is in college? if she does she will have a big shock because it is so much more expensive than I was expecting when I moved out 😂

Reactions: 9
Will Mia have to pay council tax? or will she not have to because she is in college? if she does she will have a big shock because it is so much more expensive than I was expecting when I moved out 😂
You're exempt if it's only full time college or uni students living in it. So she won't initially but will once she finishes her year of college. She'll get the 25% single person discount but that's all.

Reactions: 6
Why have I just noticed the spelling in her description ☠
If you were a rep for a business wanting to arrange a sponsorship or another YouTuber wanting to collaborate would you consider somebody who can’t even spell check their description box text? 😂
09335B69-559B-4588-9B37-E742A859C2E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i was watching some of her old videos, one being the 26 piercings at 16 video
1) she seemed so much more mature and easy to watch there
2) she spoke bad about mabels dad in the intro so she lied about deleting all the times she spoke crap about him lol

Reactions: 13
You're exempt if it's only full time college or uni students living in it. So she won't initially but will once she finishes her year of college. She'll get the 25% single person discount but that's all.

When I was in my final year of college , I had to pay still but it was massively discounted.. I think nearly half.. and when I got to uni it was 25% discount.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t posted here before but have been reading because honestly Mia frustrates me so much!!

I used to enjoy her videos, she seemed very down to earth, but oh my life, girl you are 18 with a 1 year old, live at your mums, only have GCSEs, started college but say it takes up too much time so you’re not sure if you’re going to continue, and now you want another sperm donor baby??? At 18???? And think you’re going to be a midwife and own a house when you can’t even get through college and haven’t even moved out of your mums yet??? Not to mention posting a video about sex advice when you’ve only had hook ups never a proper relationship, from ages 13-15, and never even got off, even by yourself?! Why do you think you have the knowledge/experience to talk about this.

Why does this girl think she knows everything about everything when she hasn’t even started her life yet omg I can’t cope. I really hope she gets a reality check and just focuses on college and Mabel for a few years!

I haven’t posted here before but have been reading because honestly Mia frustrates me so much!!

I used to enjoy her videos, she seemed very down to earth, but oh my life, girl you are 18 with a 1 year old, live at your mums, only have GCSEs, started college but say it takes up too much time so you’re not sure if you’re going to continue, and now you want another sperm donor baby??? At 18???? And think you’re going to be a midwife and own a house when you can’t even get through college and haven’t even moved out of your mums yet??? Not to mention posting a video about sex advice when you’ve only had hook ups never a proper relationship, from ages 13-15, and never even got off, even by yourself?! Why do you think you have the knowledge/experience to talk about this.

Why does this girl think she knows everything about everything when she hasn’t even started her life yet omg I can’t cope. I really hope she gets a reality check and just focuses on college and Mabel for a few years!
Not to mention, never done an actual days work in her life outside of editing videos about her talking about herself (I guess that’s a job but not on the same level as being a midwife doing 12 hour shifts delivering babies!!)

And I understand why she doesn’t trust men/is wary of relationships atm. Tell me any girl at 18 who isn’t!

Honestly I want to shake her. Mia please. Take another year and a half, finish your level 3 in health & social. Get some care work/childcare experience. Focus on Mabel. Move out of your mums. Potential boyfriends and future children will fall into place later, I really don’t get what the rush is!

Say in a years time she’s 19 with 2 babies with no father figure in their lives. Won’t be finishing college because of parenting them. What if her YouTube fails then? She’s just not thinking sensibly tbh.

ALSO. Why hasn’t she changed her name yet? She said she wanted her mums name. Which she also gave to Mabel. She could easily change that at 18. Plus you could change it at 16 with 1 parents permission, so I don’t know why she didn’t do it sooner anyway, has she mentioned this anywhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Same hun. Made me wanna exit the video so bad xoxo
Maybe I’m missing something here. But she’s 18 and lives at mums, already has a baby with no father figure, has no qualifications above GCSEs, why would another pregnancy be a good thing to viewers/something she wants for herself? Honestly feel like I’m going mad when I watch her videos

Reactions: 23
enquiries
e is the british spelling while i is american. both are still right but maybe her audience is more american so she chose that? or her management is american/more companies are? I've seen other british you tubers use the american spellings, its not unheard of

Reactions: 2
e is the british spelling while i is american. both are still right but maybe her audience is more american so she chose that? or her management is american/more companies are? I've seen other british you tubers use the american spellings, its not unheard of
Her spelling is still incorrect

Hers: inquireies

Correct: inquiries

Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice in the video that she said that she had a shower while Mabel was eating?:confused: Don't think that's very safe just incase Mabel was to choke on her food...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.