Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take a shot if:

She has to clean her room
She’s wearing that dirty cream jumper again
‘Today we’re not really doing anything interesting’
Mia talks at 10000mph
There’s a shot of Mabels food (breakfast lunch or dinner doesn’t matter because she gets fed the same tit for all 3 meals)
Mia is sat at her desk for more than 5 minutes of the vlog
She starts talking about ‘exciting news’ but then doesn’t say what the news is
A clip of Mabel playing on her own while Mia is in the background with a face like a slapped arse
An update on her reading Twilight
If she doesn’t leave the room for the entire vlog then you take 2 shots
If she says ‘we’re starting this vlog really late because we woke up at ...’ normally 10am
If she talks about buying more clothes or house stuff that she doesn’t need

I expect we’ll all have alcohol poisoning by the end of the vlog but let’s see if we get surprised (highly unlikely)
also take a shot if:

she feeds mabel puffs, strawberry wafers or soreen
her room is a mess, bonus points if there’s mess all over the bed
she has to tidy up
she cuts some food with scissors
she mentions mabels size, bonus points if she uses petite
you can find an old drink bottle in mabels play basket
she mentions her imaginary house
she says she’s going to film something and then doesnt
mabel looks dirty
mabel looks sad
mabel looks ill
mabel needs her hair out her face
mia isn’t attending to mabels needs
it ends with her lighting her candle and rambling about journaling or night routine

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I expect we’ll all have alcohol poisoning by the end of the vlog but let’s see if we get surprised (highly unlikely)
If you stick to water, you will be the most hydrated you have ever been in your entire life...and thats a guarantee! 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
if you haven't got alcohol poisoning, chug your drink if you see her deleting comments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i wish i were mabel, i love soreen!!!!!

sorry im still not over that someone said that mabel is having childhood she wished she had🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it so ironic how Mia Jeal's fanbase seems to think that responding to Sushannah and calling her nasty names, and saying she is wrong, is an acceptable form of criticism, and yet, when anyone suggests that Mia is wrong, it is bullying her.
Funny how that works, funny how it is only bullying when it is in their favour.
I am sincerely sorry to Sushannah that you have singlehandedly had to deal with this nasty flock of Mia's sheep commenting disgusting things to you for nothing other than a civilised and fair video that pointed out Mia's crappy behaviour. None of them seem to like the concept of free speech unfortunately.

Reactions: 24
That won't happen because of her 👌 hella nice wage 👌 and she has a £5k buffer like e everybody does 🤨
ugh literally can’t get over when she was like “yeah everyone us money left in the bank at the end of the month” that’s ✨privilege✨ for you

Reactions: 17
Take a shot if:

She has to clean her room
She’s wearing that dirty cream jumper again
‘Today we’re not really doing anything interesting’
Mia talks at 10000mph
There’s a shot of Mabels food (breakfast lunch or dinner doesn’t matter because she gets fed the same tit for all 3 meals)
Mia is sat at her desk for more than 5 minutes of the vlog
She starts talking about ‘exciting news’ but then doesn’t say what the news is
A clip of Mabel playing on her own while Mia is in the background with a face like a slapped arse
An update on her reading Twilight
If she doesn’t leave the room for the entire vlog then you take 2 shots
If she says ‘we’re starting this vlog really late because we woke up at ...’ normally 10am
If she talks about buying more clothes or house stuff that she doesn’t need

Also "sorry this vlog was really boring" and dirty pint if she says "raw and real"

ugh literally can’t get over when she was like “yeah everyone us money left in the bank at the end of the month” that’s ✨privilege✨ for you
For real. I wonder if she even realises about 30% of people in their early to mid twenties live in their overdraft.

Reactions: 17
just seen the new video title and all i have to say is oh. my. god.

68DD49CB-34E9-42EA-8518-0C221EC0BB32.png

well time for a shot! for gods sake mia TIE HER HAIR UP!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
So I'm watching her new video.
1. She went in the bath whilst Mabel ate - I hope someone was watching Mabel or she put her highchair in the bathroom whilst she did because I'm sure we are all aware and its common sense that small children CAN CHOKE.
2. Mabel's hair is all over her face and in her eyes again, probably because its her mums aesthetic.
3. One thing I don't understand about keeping every item of baby clothing with people who can clearly afford to buy them again for the next baby - I understanding maybe wanting to keep some of them for sentimental value, but surely it would be better for Mia to maybe donate some of the clothes she is putting away because it seems there is a lot and these clothes could help so many other new mums who may not be able to afford as much as Mia. She clearly can afford to rebuy them for her new children so maybe that would be a better option?
4. My last point is I am insanely jealous of Mia's things she is planning for her house and I am so happy to see her get excited and plan her new space for her and her daughter. She obviously can afford it an I honestly take my hat off to her because she has worked for this! I am all for constructive criticism on here, but I have seen that we can be very harsh sometimes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she "have an appointment at a clinic " it shes not trying for a baby soon this girl cant keep up with her own lies 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
So I'm watching her new video.
1. She went in the bath whilst Mabel ate - I hope someone was watching Mabel or she put her highchair in the bathroom whilst she did because I'm sure we are all aware and its common sense that small children CAN CHOKE.
2. Mabel's hair is all over her face and in her eyes again, probably because its her mums aesthetic.
3. One thing I don't understand about keeping every item of baby clothing with people who can clearly afford to buy them again for the next baby - I understanding maybe wanting to keep some of them for sentimental value, but surely it would be better for Mia to maybe donate some of the clothes she is putting away because it seems there is a lot and these clothes could help so many other new mums who may not be able to afford as much as Mia. She clearly can afford to rebuy them for her new children so maybe that would be a better option?
4. My last point is I am insanely jealous of Mia's things she is planning for her house and I am so happy to see her get excited and plan her new space for her and her daughter. She obviously can afford it an I honestly take my hat off to her because she has worked for this! I am all for constructive criticism on here, but I have seen that we can be very harsh sometimes!

Point 3: I’m sorry no chance I’ve kept every bit of clothes from my son till age 2-3 years clothes and my daughter is still in 3-6 but I’ve kept all her stuff aswell I could rebuy them but I don’t want to I like the stuff I had for them and it will end up saving me a lot when and if I have another

Reactions: 14
Point 3: I’m sorry no chance I’ve kept every bit of clothes from my son till age 2-3 years clothes and my daughter is still in 3-6 but I’ve kept all her stuff aswell I could rebuy them but I don’t want to I like the stuff I had for them and it will end up saving me a lot when and if I have another
Absolutely this, and it isn't just about money. I actually think it's good that she's saved everything rather than having the attitude of "I can afford to just buy new so I'm going to palm Mabel's stuff off"

Reactions: 14
The comments on shushannah from mias fans

1) they all look about 10 years old

2) one said “ you see ten minutes of mias life so you will not get a full picture” and then proceeds to say “mabel is always in mias videos here and there, I haven’t seen your child in any of your vids..you mustn’t look after your child very well” oh the irony.

3) the woman basher comments- she hasn’t bashed Mia because her videos would have been taken down by now. She points out the concerns many people have regarding mias content. People can have opinions and advise others to not engage in mias content as shes said some pretty immature and and horrible things. There’s concrete proof of mias crappy comments.

4) the stuff about mabels dad. Her little fans saying how dead beat he is... because if mias comments! She can delete videos and comments but she can not delete what came from her mouth and published it to the world. Not only that, she hasn’t shown great parenting if I’m honest so how can she comment on what mabels dad may or may not be like as a parent if he hasn’t had the chance.

5) they’re only okay with comment deleting and bashing people if it’s against Mia. No one else is allowed and opinion.... Mia has certainly drilled that one into her kid followers!!

What’s funny is people who genuinely suggest things to her In the comments or point out wrongs she could correct are either mothers or grown women. No hate intended, just highlighting concerns as someone who influences mostly 90k young girls on YouTube! And she’d listening and taking the praise off of people who do not know what it’s like to have a child, 12 year olds that think it’s cool that she’s a kid with a baby... how is Mia blind to the fact that’s the only reason these young girls find her interesting?? She seriously needs to stop pulling the hate card and realise people are seriously alarmed by her comments and choices! She can half arsed apologise all she likes but nothing will change the fact that right now, with the things she does and says, she shouldn’t be “influencing” people atall!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I guess so, I'm not a parent myself so never understood this, sorry!

Reactions: 1
MIA REALLY SAID SHE WANTS TO FIND A HOBBY I AM DONE😂😂😂😂😂😂
Another one to go with Harry Potter, twilight, glee, drag race, crochet, plants, Wicca, animal crossing, business school, gaming,and journaling

Because she doesn’t have enough hobbies ya know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She wants more hobbies so the rational thing for her to do (while saving to move out) was to buy an Xbox 😂 what happened to the Nintendo switch and her Minecraft games on her PC? She really makes no sense at all. Also here’s a new one, take a shot every time she says ‘I got some paint chips’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.