Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be time for precious Mia to go and find an actual job!😢 with no work experience, a crappy attitude (and didn’t she lie about the grades she got in her qualifications🤣)
I'm being genuine when I say, I don't think she'd last. She's one of those people who struts about acting like she's doing her bosses a favour, as if there isn't 20 people willing to do her job if she walks out tomorrow, and actually be grateful for it. She can't take criticism, she hates being told she's wrong or what to do, she has no respect for other people, she lives in a fantasy world. Consider the call out videos. She deleted the comments she sat there and typed, and whilst it is still easy to react in anger by message, it takes longer and gives you a second to look at it and think "do I really want to say this? Where will this get me? Is this conducive to what I'm trying to achieve?" But she didn't. She posted it then regretted it and deleted it. You can't do that when you're frustrated at work and something spills out of your mouth.

Reactions: 15
so has she changed her mind to this year? Originally she said July 2022 and have a 2.5 year age gap, that isn’t for another 18 months, so I’ll assume that plan has changed

Reactions: 10
so has she changed her mind to this year? Originally she said July 2022 and have a 2.5 year age gap, that isn’t for another 18 months, so I’ll assume that plan has changed
I think that was when she was planning to do both years at college. Now im pretty sure she's set on only doing one year as she's fed up of having to take responsibility for her work and being told what to do (you know, normal college things)

Reactions: 17
And their mum is high risk? Yet let another random boy over to the house during lockdown...

Reactions: 25
I think that was when she was planning to do both years at college. Now im pretty sure she's set on only doing one year as she's fed up of having to take responsibility for her work and being told what to do (you know, normal college things)
I don't understand why she's even bothering to go to college. She doesn't put any effort into her lesson, does the bare minimum amount of homework and never revises.

Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she's even bothering to go to college. She doesn't put any effort into her lesson, does the bare minimum amount of homework and never revises.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m sure I’ve heard her say that she only wants to do YouTube for a job and be a stay at home mum full time. I can’t see her ever working a real job she just doesn’t have it in her. Especially as she thinks her life is sooo busy now.
Also If she’s been speaking to Mables dad again I wouldn’t be surprised if they got back together briefly so she can try for another baby. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Because eif she doesn't go to college, she wont get free childcare

Reactions: 17
Because eif she doesn't go to college, she wont get free childcare
Yes but remember she’s only just realised that’s a benefit she has, little old Mia didn’t realise that free childcare counts as one of those benefits that she slagged off and now apologised for because she’s a hypocrite 🥺

Reactions: 23
Yes but remember she’s only just realised that’s a benefit she has, little old Mia didn’t realise that free childcare counts as one of those benefits that she slagged off and now apologised for because she’s a hypocrite 🥺
She’s not just lazy, she’s entitled and has 0 work ethic.
She lives in a fantasy land where she thinks she can be a successful/influencer without ever having to worry about a real job, she doesn’t realise very few have it that lucky. Doesn’t she realise you need to be interesting to have a good youtube channel?🤣

Her youtube channel is dying and soon she won’t be able to scrape by enough money for herself, Mabel or any children she has, and a house to run by herself. 100% she will go running back to her mother, reality hasn’t hit her yet. She thinks she’s grown because she’s had Mabel, yet can barely take care of the poor kid.

She’s going to get the shock of her life when she realises she probably can’t do everything herself. She’s got a pride issue and won’t ever admit that she’s not as smart as she makes out to be, she’s not as “independent” as she claims and not as prepared as she makes out to be.

What’s worse is she’s got young children/preteens looking up to her thinking this good behaviour.

• Heart
I only just got the apology notification🤣 I’m not watching it... thanks for the recap. Seems like she shoved all her mistakes in one video Too little too late!!! Has she only realised and responded after people have had time to get mad about it and let her channel decline. Her bank account must be dry at this point if it’s broken her stubbornness on making an apology for every horrid/ disrespectful things she’s said! I’m not buying it tbh.

For anyone that hasn’t seen! X
That’s disgusting!!! A post that was to support for mums who miscarried/ trying for rainbow babies! 🌈 shes an absolute desperate horrible witch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
can you imagine how awful it will be if potentially in the future she grows up and realises not all men are evil, and actually finds someone she loves and wants a future with and wants kids with as you do.

and then she realises that she threw it all away too soon by forcibly becoming a single parent to a baby at 18 so now because of her poorly thought out and naive man hating decisions at only 18 years old she has already got the average number of kids and will be very difficult to 1) be able to provide for any more kids in the future if she realises she actually wants babies with a man 2) find a man who wants to start having kids with someone who already has 2 that she purposely raised herself.

to clarify im not talking about mabel because going off the premise that mia is telling the truth then she was an accident so that’s not her fault (putting the unprotected sex aside) i mean how she CHOSE to potentially complete her family at 18 years old, so therefore she has now very likely prevented herself from ever being able to actually have kids with someone if she wants to in the future... all because of some decisions she made years and years before

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What qualification is Mia hoping to leave college with? I think I can recall her saying it’s a Level 2 award in health and social care because she’s only doing one year. Isn’t Level 2 a similar level to GCSE? I did 2 Level 2 courses in years 9 and 10 along with my GCSEs and I don’t think I’d be able to get into any uni courses with just them. A Levels are Level 3, is that what Mia would get if she did both years? If so, why not do both years? She’ll still get free childcare, let’s be honestly, isn’t moving out any time soon or having any more babies (hopefully) and has mum who seems happy enough to let her stay at home. Is Mia really that lazy that she can’t even be bothered to do just 1 more year of college (which is only 3 days a week ffs) that she’ll just leave with the minimum qualification she can and scrap by off, of YouTube and then just move back home when she gets evicted because she was too lazy to make some watchable content so she could include her income? Also, on the topic of how Mia be in a real job. She mentioned getting a ‘normal’ job after first getting pregnant but quit after her YouTube announcement blew up. Apparently everyone at the place she worked was horrible to her and she hated it anyway. They probably actually made her work and have a schedule and didn’t like it when she slacked, but of course that’s not true and they were just being discriminative towards her because she’s a teen mum.
Mia we know you read this thread. Doesn’t all these people pointing out completely valid reasons why you’re being delusional, thinking you’ll be fine when really you’re just too naive to realise what the world’s really like, make you think that there are some issues with what you have done and that you do need to change?

Reactions: 11
What qualification is Mia hoping to leave college with? I think I can recall her saying it’s a Level 2 award in health and social care because she’s only doing one year. Isn’t Level 2 a similar level to GCSE? I did 2 Level 2 courses in years 9 and 10 along with my GCSEs and I don’t think I’d be able to get into any uni courses with just them. A Levels are Level 3, is that what Mia would get if she did both years? If so, why not do both years? She’ll still get free childcare, let’s be honestly, isn’t moving out any time soon or having any more babies (hopefully) and has mum who seems happy enough to let her stay at home. Is Mia really that lazy that she can’t even be bothered to do just 1 more year of college (which is only 3 days a week ffs) that she’ll just leave with the minimum qualification she can and scrap by off, of YouTube and then just move back home when she gets evicted because she was too lazy to make some watchable content so she could include her income? Also, on the topic of how Mia be in a real job. She mentioned getting a ‘normal’ job after first getting pregnant but quit after her YouTube announcement blew up. Apparently everyone at the place she worked was horrible to her and she hated it anyway. They probably actually made her work and have a schedule and didn’t like it when she slacked, but of course that’s not true and they were just being discriminative towards her because she’s a teen mum.
Mia we know you read this thread. Doesn’t all these people pointing out completely valid reasons why you’re being delusional, thinking you’ll be fine when really you’re just too naive to realise what the world’s really like, make you think that there are some issues with what you have done and that you do need to change?
im pretty sure she is doing level 3 which is a level equivalent. it’s the equivalent of 3 a levels, and also colleges normally don’t allow you to only take equivalent of 2 a levels as that doesn’t count as full time education, so if you are under the age of 18 in college (which she was) then whatever you have to take has to be equivalent to 3 or 4 a levels. i remember her saying she did a level 2 in childcare for GCSE so she’s moved up to level 3 now

normally in level 3 subjects a one year gives you a certificate like a smaller qualification, but you don’t get the full diploma. that’s how it is for most subjects that do it that way like criminology. so all in all i really don’t know why she is only staying for one year she should seriously be thinking about staying for 2

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
what’s going to happen when mia does move out and then realises she can’t afford it? what lies will we get fed?

Reactions: 21
what’s going to happen when mia does move out and then realises she can’t afford it? what lies will we get fed?
That won't happen because of her 👌 hella nice wage 👌 and she has a £5k buffer like e everybody does 🤨

Can we play Mia Jeal bingo for today's vlog

"Hi guuuys welcome back to my chaNNULL"
"Mabels just over there eating breakfast watching baby bum I'm just about to get ready beCOSSS today we are"
"I'm just going to clean my room because it's a proper mess in here"
"It's actually the next day now, and"
-something about Twilight and Harry Potter-
Mabel doesn't really cry, she's just not a baby that cries

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That won't happen because of her 👌 hella nice wage 👌 and she has a £5k buffer like e everybody does 🤨

Can we play Mia Jeal bingo for today's vlog

"Hi guuuys welcome back to my chaNNULL"
"Mabels just over there eating breakfast watching baby bum I'm just about to get ready beCOSSS today we are"
"I'm just going to clean my room because it's a proper mess in here"
"It's actually the next day now, and"
-something about Twilight and Harry Potter-
Mabel doesn't really cry, she's just not a baby that cries
Take a shot if:

She has to clean her room
She’s wearing that dirty cream jumper again
‘Today we’re not really doing anything interesting’
Mia talks at 10000mph
There’s a shot of Mabels food (breakfast lunch or dinner doesn’t matter because she gets fed the same tit for all 3 meals)
Mia is sat at her desk for more than 5 minutes of the vlog
She starts talking about ‘exciting news’ but then doesn’t say what the news is
A clip of Mabel playing on her own while Mia is in the background with a face like a slapped arse
An update on her reading Twilight
If she doesn’t leave the room for the entire vlog then you take 2 shots
If she says ‘we’re starting this vlog really late because we woke up at ...’ normally 10am
If she talks about buying more clothes or house stuff that she doesn’t need

I expect we’ll all have alcohol poisoning by the end of the vlog but let’s see if we get surprised (highly unlikely)

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.