Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Mia Jeal #14: Move over Mabel Moo, I've got Facebook Sperm for baby number Two!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Scapier88

VIP Member
Its the year 2042

Good morning and welcome to my channel
Today is a exciting day its sage malfoys first day at university his just over there with the others eating breakfast.

We are in a rush this morning because you know what kids are like they never wake up on time

so we are just going to have breakfast then wait for my mom to bring the mini bus over as you know I have my 70th driving test the end of the month hopefully I will pass this time I mean the last accident was not my fault

So yeah we are all just going to get ready and go.

Ok do its a few hours later and sage is all moved in so I'm going to get in touch with the clinic as now I have another spare corner I want to have baby 16

• Haha
Reactions: 66

missmisty

Anyone else think Mia said more in this video than any other one because it’d been scripted for her and she wasn’t saying the same things 5 times? Although she could’ve at least practiced a few times and done her own research to look a little sincere, or is that too much seeing as she’s super busy?
Mia trying to stick to the script and not repeat herself
339355D7-2876-49E6-9DCA-7BF1C5E69A1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Fishnips

VIP Member
Aybody notice the comment on her vlog like "are we still getting a black Friday haul" 😂😭

Mia Jeal #14 : Mabel's always dressed in sage even though Mia makes a 👌 hella nice wage

• Haha
Reactions: 57

BaileyMC

VIP Member
A bit early I think

Mia Jeal #14: Hates being advised by midwiFes, still yet to prepare Mabel’s food with knives
You inspired me to think of my own 😂😂 I’m going to have to write it whilst it’s fresh in my mind and I don’t forget 😂

Mia Jeal Thread #14. Mia Jeal’s moving out, getting pregnant for the clout.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ailia

Chatty Member
“Well guys i’ve just crashed but it totally wasn’t my fault, i was going hella slow at the speed limit of 80 and then this car came in front of me but it totally wasn’t my fault because i’m such a good driver and was totally not my fault um going the speed limit because i’m such a good driver”
‘So I just ran a red light but it was green literally 20 seconds before so idk why it changed, I think they changed it on purpose because I’m a teen mum’

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tinybelle24

I think Mabels Dad needs to run very fast away from her. “We have been in contact” You can see where this is going, “this whole situation brought us back together we slept together once, broke up and now like a miracle I’m pregnant, Mabel gets a biological sibling” 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Kieranneeunice

Has anyone ever discussed this? What are peoples thoughts?
View attachment 392889
!!I am so sorry if my spelling or punctuation is a bit iffy in this post, I'm very dyslexic ahaha!!

Hello, I'm the girl in the video!
I've got to say seeing my own face on this feed was a bit of a shock, thank you for that incredibly flattering screenshot btw 😂 but thank you all for being so understanding!

I've noticed that this video, after being up for 8 months, is being randomly pushed out again by YouTube (thanks YouTube 🙄) and as you can probably tell I was in an incredibly dark place when I filmed it.
At the time of filming that video I had about 100ish subscribers and never really thought my channel would grow beyond that.
I used to use YouTube like it was a dairy and would literally just say the first thing I was thinking, I've obviously grown since then and know now that I can't just go around saying whatever I want anymore.
Honestly that video makes me cringe so much now but I've left it up because I use my channel to talk openly about maternal mental health as well as show the realities of motherhood and I think that it is important that people see the less glamorous side of things as well.

I do remember reading something about breastfeeding but because I was so emotionally vulnerable it is likely that I had misinterpreted it for hate when possibly it was just criticism or advice. With what was said in Mia's video at the time I just put two and two together and assumed it was meant as hate and I am sorry for saying what I did, I shouldn't have just jumped to a conclusion like that. I am sorry if I've made anyone feel bad or annoyed, that was not my intention!

I can happily say that I am in a much better place now, I've gotten a lot better at editing, my hair isn't that awful shade of red anymore and I'm sorry that this old af video is coming up on your feeds!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Scapier88

VIP Member
Going to the clinic vlog as a single teen mum

Good morning and welcome to my channel
We are in abit of a rush this morning as we overslept I don't why we over slept normally mabel gets up at 7am but today she didn't so now we are in a rush

Mabel is just over there eating her breakfast she's been moody this morning I don't know why as she has a good sleep she slept later than normal.

Anyway whilst she's eating im going to get myself sorted and get her nursery bag ready and my bag as today is an exciting day im going to the clinic to get pregnant I know sometimes it can take a few attempts but my doctor is confident because im only 18 and have a had a baby already I should get pregnant on the first go.

Im going to go now as we are in a rush and we need to take mabel to nursery and get to my appointment

OK guys so its a few hours later we've just picked mabel up from nursery she's just there eating her dinner im so tired after today she is just having pizza it won't hurt her having it now and again.

Anyway so I had my appointment and they inserted me with sperm and I feel like it worked all ready I already feel pregnant just like I did with mabel.

As it getting late now im going to go please stick around for the next video which will be mabel moving into the store room I mean spare bedroom and revamping the nursery area ready for fox sage fall Gilbert

• Haha

hollyjaet

1BFD30FF-6195-4F4E-BAB5-B8C3F972469D.png

Beth posted this of her and her boyfriend in her room despite a lockdown, and then in her next post put up about doctors and hospitals (dr Alex post). Does she realise she’s part of the problem??

• Angry
  • Haha

smith912

Mia leaving her house for “essentials” and coming back with mini mason jars for KETCHUP is giving me major Alfie Deyes living off £1 yet buying a beard comb “i’m not a tory vibes” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Hang in there guys, if Mia moves out end of February then I estimate it will only be around 6 weeks from now that we witness the absolute shitstorm that is coming when she realises what living alone actually entails..and it will be entertainment gold 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

scoobie

VIP Member
Thanks for recapping the apology video! I don't think I want to watch it. I bet she can't wait for all of the views and comments it's going to pull in.

The Facebook group she joined was called "Free Sperm Donor UK"... does that sound like a place someone goes to learn about ovulation? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ailia

Chatty Member
That won't happen because of her 👌 hella nice wage 👌 and she has a £5k buffer like e everybody does 🤨

Can we play Mia Jeal bingo for today's vlog

"Hi guuuys welcome back to my chaNNULL"
"Mabels just over there eating breakfast watching baby bum I'm just about to get ready beCOSSS today we are"
"I'm just going to clean my room because it's a proper mess in here"
"It's actually the next day now, and"
-something about Twilight and Harry Potter-
Mabel doesn't really cry, she's just not a baby that cries
Take a shot if:

She has to clean her room
She’s wearing that dirty cream jumper again
‘Today we’re not really doing anything interesting’
Mia talks at 10000mph
There’s a shot of Mabels food (breakfast lunch or dinner doesn’t matter because she gets fed the same shit for all 3 meals)
Mia is sat at her desk for more than 5 minutes of the vlog
She starts talking about ‘exciting news’ but then doesn’t say what the news is
A clip of Mabel playing on her own while Mia is in the background with a face like a slapped arse
An update on her reading Twilight
If she doesn’t leave the room for the entire vlog then you take 2 shots
If she says ‘we’re starting this vlog really late because we woke up at ...’ normally 10am
If she talks about buying more clothes or house stuff that she doesn’t need

I expect we’ll all have alcohol poisoning by the end of the vlog but let’s see if we get surprised (highly unlikely)

• Haha

Mitty1201

She said she would prefer to sit in warm urine.. 🤔 Don't know whether to laugh or cry at that foreshadowing

• Haha

Ailia

Chatty Member
Mia I know you’ll read this but just so you know just because supermarkets are open doesn’t mean you and your mum and Mabel should go to look at homeware stuff, it’s not essential for all 3 of you to go and you can get homeware bits online. Supermarkets are open so you can get bits you desperately need ie food and drink and clothing essentials, not Tupperware and little mini mason jars that you want to use for ketchup. Thanks to dickheads like you for not taking this lockdown seriously we are going to be under these restrictions for a lot longer, oh and once you’ve moved in and we’re still in lockdown you won’t be able to go back to mummy’s every day.