Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who don’t want to watch the “apology” video:

Half arsed apology that looks super rushed, she hardly looks remorseful and instead looks very annoyed. Read of an iPad and says statements that definitely weren’t written by her as there actually coherent.

“Apologises” for wanting a mixed race baby and is sorry that it “COULD” be offensive. Says she only wanted a mixed race child as to “normalise???” them and show that she “supports them??” bleeping dumb reasoning. But says she won’t have a black donor as she doesn’t know enough about black culture.

Shuts down the rumour that’s come from somewhere - HERE🤣- Denies getting a facebook sperm donor, says she joined on how to learn to track her cycle (you don’t need to join a facebook sperm donor group to do that?) Also says she’s now left the group.

Says she’s currently in the process with a fertility clinic.

Then speaks about her comment about Benefits on her tiktok video, again HALF ARSED, “i didn’t mean for it to be offensive, but i can see how it can come across like that” - Intentions mean duck all Mia. Says she didn’t realise that Mabel’s free child care if a form of benefits🤣🤣 idiot

States Mabel’s dad wants to keep their situation private (despite Mia constantly bashing him online). Says she’s “slightly touched” about their situation in the past. Mentions she’s removed the videos mentioning him as they were petty. Wants to make sure Mabel forms her own opinion about her dad without Mia’s influence (She’ll still 100% bash him in private to her, because she’s a cow).

I’m so glad we have this thread that shows all the tit shes said about him.

Asks people to stop “investigating” their situation, why post it all over social media then?

Doesn’t address her neglect to Mabel at all.

The video was forced, full of lies upon lies and her clown 13yo supporters commenting saying she shouldn’t have to explain herself/people are too sensitive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for recapping the apology video! I don't think I want to watch it. I bet she can't wait for all of the views and comments it's going to pull in.

The Facebook group she joined was called "Free Sperm Donor UK"... does that sound like a place someone goes to learn about ovulation? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She literally looked like she was gunna cry by the end of the video, maybe shes actually realised shes fucked up🤣

Reactions: 10
In the description box on the video it says contact me- [email protected] ??
They’re a management/PR company (hense the apology) they work with mainly family channels I think. They haven’t featured Mia at all though which is strange..

Why does she not touch on the topic of mable in the apology?
Because she has literally no defence. She’ll never admit to being lazy and putting her own needs first let’s be honest

(I’m glad she acknowledged the benefits stuff because I didn’t think she would. But I’d much rather see her apologise for her actions towards Mabel and actually try to do better for her sake)

Reactions: 17
So her fans seem to think that nothing she’s ever said is wrong but the second she makes an apology video about the tit she’s said they’re all ‘proud’ of her for addressing it, if you don’t think she did anything wrong why are you proud of her for apologising??? 2+2=5 the brown nosing is so embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 19
Thanks for recapping the apology video! I don't think I want to watch it. I bet she can't wait for all of the views and comments it's going to pull in.

The Facebook group she joined was called "Free Sperm Donor UK"... does that sound like a place someone goes to learn about ovulation? :rolleyes:
I feel like she was in that group as back-up if going to a proper clinic failed or claim she went to a clinic but actually used a Facebook donor. There's probably ovulation help groups on Facebook if she looked or go to the doctor to talk about her worries with ovulation and her cycle.

Reactions: 8
Why does she not touch on the topic of mable in the apology?
She was probably told not to by management. Problem is in order to address it she’d have to admit she did mess up and that would basically lead to her having to admit to it being neglect (maybe not in those words), so I doubt she’ll ever apologise for it

Reactions: 13
I do think this is a step in a right direction, yes I do believe that this was a management made decision however Mia having management now I think could be one of the best decisions for her to do. After this I no longer think I will be paying any attention to her whatsoever just because it's been so back and forth. Hopefully this will show her that it is time for her to grow up.

In addition I just took a look into the Agency and seen that it's very family blogger based, including kiera, this confirms my suspicious that this apology video was a move by them as family vloggers are known for how much drama they can have and people picking up on wrongful behaviour so its something this management team will be use to cleaning up.

it's not about "how offensive it could have come across" it is offensive.

so she has little knowledge on black culture and it would be difficult for her to do it on her own I'm sorry I didn't realise you have to be in a relationship to have a child that isn't white

Reactions: 20
I know this is a strange way to put it but you know how when you have a car crash you're told not to apologise because you accept liability? I think that's probably why she didn't apologise for the Mabel/neglect side of things. I think "neglect" is a harsh way to put it, she could definitely do better with Mabel and do a lot more to help her development etc and make better choices, but I think she also has a lot of leftover issues from the birth/postpartum that may contribute to maybe a lack of connection with Mabel. Professional counseling would probably help her a lot; personally, with Mabel, with her self esteem and with her future. But you can't force a horse to drink. 🤷

Reactions: 12
That WHE Agency seem to work with motherhood/family channels. She must’ve signed with them very recently as she isn’t linked on their website. Plus it explains why this apology has come out of nowhere after Mia clearly not giving a tit about comments she’s said in the past.

so she has little knowledge on black culture and it would be difficult for her to do it on her own I'm sorry I didn't realise you have to be in a relationship to have a child that isn't white
I think this bit was poorly worded. I imagine it was meant to come across as "it would be ideal if a BAME child had close family around so they could easily be educated on and involved in the culture etc of their parents and I don't feel capable of providing that alone"

Reactions: 9
Wow this girl is an absolute mess. I just watched some of her videos having heard her name and she has just gone so downhill. She seemed decent when she was going through pregnancy but now she has just fallen down a pit of stupidity and carelessness.

Her apology video doesn’t seem real at all. Her “notes” were definitely constructed by her management and if I’m honest, I worry about her having another baby at her age and the level of maturity she has when she says she wants a mixed raced baby? And she bashes benefits along with making a sea of other mistakes.

Right I am just watch Mia's apology video. The first thing I have to say is at least she has openly addressed the issues publicly on her profile. Fair play to her for that. We can only expect her to own up to her mistakes, in a mature and sincere manner, and learn from them.

That being said, with in seconds of this apology video, the apology felt insincere. She was reading from an IPad, rather than actually personally addressing her audience. I am not sure if Mia's management have written this on her behalf and are forcing her to address this. But I fully believe that the apology has not been written by Mia. The way she is evidently reading it word for word, rather than using it as a guide suggests to me that she has not written it. On top of that the way it is phrased does not seem match the way she usually phrases her messages and comments. The comments and captions Mia has previously posted, and the way Mia talks in her daily life, prove that she is not that articulate. Her sentences are not usually phrased in the coherent manner that the apology video was. That is not an attack towards Mia, it is just an observation I made, and because of that I truly do not believe she has written that herself.

I do believe the only reason Mia has addressed any of these issues publicly, is because her new management have made her do so. I also believe this is why she deleted her comments on both of the call out videos as well. I would imagine it was because her new management felt that her responding and threatening legal action was unnecessary and damaging to her brand and forced her to remove them.

I do not believe she is in the process of being treated at a fertility clinic. I hope she provides the fertility clinic videos that she suggested she will. If she does not, and simply announces her pregnancy, and only films sit down videos from her bedroom talking about the process, I will not believe that she has gone through the proper means to be inseminated.

Glad she addressed that she lied about not being on benefits. She has simply exposed herself as a hypocrite to her audience. Though they are too delusional to care about het hypocrisy.

If Mia did not want public speculation regarding the situation with Mabel's dad, she should have never have addressed it publicly. By making public videos claiming he is a drug abuser and bullying him by suggesting he "stinks", she has not kept this private whatsoever. I imagine her management made her take down the videos of her suggesting he "stinks", and alleging that he is a drug user, because they fear a legal claim for deformation against their agency, now they are responsible for managing Mia's content. Either that or Mia is afraid of him taking legal action in the family courts and using that as evidence against her.
Mabel's dad follows and commented on the Mia Jeal's lies page, so it isn't hard to find out his name. I am not suggesting that that gives anybody the right to dox him , message him , harass him, or reveal his identity, it does not. But it does mean that he hasn't kept his identity well hidden at all, and that it is easy for anybody find out who he is if they want to. I also know that nobody on here would dox him or reveal his identity on here either. A lot of people on here now know his name and some people even know him personally and have not revealed his identity at all.

Oh Mia if you want to track your cycle, just download clue or another app. It is literally that easy. You do not need to go on a facebook page full of weird men who want to inseminate you to track your fertility.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.