Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so angry and honestly really upset when Mia is so insensitive about getting pregnant and having children. I appreciate that for the larger percentage of women pregnancy and childbirth happen naturally and go smoothly, but there’s still a huge percentage of us who struggle to either get pregnant or to keep a pregnancy.

The absolute cheek of her to act as though she didn’t realise the give away was for people who have experienced pregnancy loss is a load of crap.

It’s a TikTok video, it was less than 60 seconds long, how the hell could she have not watched the full thing. I believe she knew 100% what it was about and that’s the reason she included her “clinic appointment” in her comment to make it seem as though she has been struggling to conceive.
Yeah I don’t think Mia realises that using a sperm donor from a clinic is fertility treatment (that should be going to people who actually need it), she isn’t gonna just walk into a room and they hand her the sperm and that’s it bam she’s preggo, it may not even work! If it doesn’t work the first time round you just know who is gonna get the blame and all the click bait videos from it.

Reactions: 18
I bet Mia sees YouTube teen mum channels like cam and fam and the van clan having kids close together and that Camryn’s still 19 so is a teen mum to two which is what Mia wants to attract more attention. I know camryn sadly lost her husband but her channel is way more successful than Mia’s and, considering she’s only a year older, she’s so much more mature. I was watching her latest video and the way she spoke about her life and what she’d been through was so well done I forgot she’s still a teenager because she behaved how a mother does, not a teenager. It really annoys me when people like Mia go fishing for sympathy and always talk about the negatives in their life when there are people like Cam who have been through way worse and are still optimistic. I don’t follow the van clan as much, but know they’re a mum and dad with a house and living with enough stability to bring children into their family.
Mia doesn’t seem to realise that these two families have the stability, income and maturity to raise multiple children together. They don’t call their kids rude things because they’re crying, because they’re mature enough to know that babies cry when they want something because they can’t talk. Mia is too naive to realise that she’s not going to be able to afford to move out if she doesn’t stop wasting money on useless things and either work harder at making YouTube videos or get an actual job. How does she seriously think she’s mature enough to be a mother to two children? Lots of people in their late teens/ early twenties think about moving out and have their heads screwed on enough to know what they can afford and how to save on costs but don’t tend to start thinking about having children until they’re in their late 20s/early 30s, especially nowadays, because they want to be settled in a stable home and relationship. Not searching for sperm donors at 18 so they make YouTube videos titled “going to college pregnant and with a toddler!”
Not sure about now but when Van Clan had Wilder they were on government assistance

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I would love to see mias watch history on yt, I can imagine it being full of same sex couples going to sperm banks, tracking their journey, so she can say she had the same process.

Reactions: 20
I would love to see mias watch history on yt, I can imagine it being full of same sex couples going to sperm banks, tracking their journey, so she can say she had the same process.
She’ll say she “can’t film” the process because the “clinic” told her so, and so she’ll make everything private. When in reality she’ll have shagged a random guy to get pregnant😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I love how Mia tries to make out that she's so productive because she can't "just sit there and watch telly". Thats basically just a low attention span, not something I would be personally proud of.

Reactions: 15
Going to the clinic vlog as a single teen mum

Good morning and welcome to my channel
We are in abit of a rush this morning as we overslept I don't why we over slept normally mabel gets up at 7am but today she didn't so now we are in a rush

Mabel is just over there eating her breakfast she's been moody this morning I don't know why as she has a good sleep she slept later than normal.

Anyway whilst she's eating im going to get myself sorted and get her nursery bag ready and my bag as today is an exciting day im going to the clinic to get pregnant I know sometimes it can take a few attempts but my doctor is confident because im only 18 and have a had a baby already I should get pregnant on the first go.

Im going to go now as we are in a rush and we need to take mabel to nursery and get to my appointment

OK guys so its a few hours later we've just picked mabel up from nursery she's just there eating her dinner im so tired after today she is just having pizza it won't hurt her having it now and again.

Anyway so I had my appointment and they inserted me with sperm and I feel like it worked all ready I already feel pregnant just like I did with mabel.

As it getting late now im going to go please stick around for the next video which will be mabel moving into the store room I mean spare bedroom and revamping the nursery area ready for fox sage fall Gilbert

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I love how Mia tries to make out that she's so productive because she can't "just sit there and watch telly". Thats basically just a low attention span, not something I would be personally proud of.
To me it just seemed like “flexing” that she just HAS to be productive, when in reality she’s the laziest mother/person i’ve seen. She also said how she’s constantly stressed/thinking about work (youtube) and it is beyond me why?
Her content consists of filming herself in her room and bare minimum effort to edit that, she also hardly ever posts on instagram - not very good influencer material.

Reactions: 16
Going to the clinic vlog as a single teen mum

Good morning and welcome to my channel
We are in abit of a rush this morning as we overslept I don't why we over slept normally mabel gets up at 7am but today she didn't so now we are in a rush

Mabel is just over there eating her breakfast she's been moody this morning I don't know why as she has a good sleep she slept later than normal.

Anyway whilst she's eating im going to get myself sorted and get her nursery bag ready and my bag as today is an exciting day im going to the clinic to get pregnant I know sometimes it can take a few attempts but my doctor is confident because im only 18 and have a had a baby already I should get pregnant on the first go.

Im going to go now as we are in a rush and we need to take mabel to nursery and get to my appointment

OK guys so its a few hours later we've just picked mabel up from nursery she's just there eating her dinner im so tired after today she is just having pizza it won't hurt her having it now and again.

Anyway so I had my appointment and they inserted me with sperm and I feel like it worked all ready I already feel pregnant just like I did with mabel.

As it getting late now im going to go please stick around for the next video which will be mabel moving into the store room I mean spare bedroom and revamping the nursery area ready for fox sage fall Gilbert
Started reading this thinking you were recapping a genuine vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t think she has any idea how hard it is being pregnant with a young toddler too. I got pregnant when my 1st was 16 months then again when my 2nd was 14 months and it’s so draining. When you have days that you’re so sick, or exhausted to the bone or your body hurts all over, you can’t just have a lie in or a long bath or a nap in the middle of the day because you have to get on with it for your other kids. It’s not about you anymore and I think she’s really underestimating how hard it would be, especially if she’s moved out and living alone

I don’t think she has any idea how hard it is being pregnant with a young toddler too. I got pregnant when my 1st was 16 months then again when my 2nd was 14 months and it’s so draining. When you have days that you’re so sick, or exhausted to the bone or your body hurts all over, you can’t just have a lie in or a long bath or a nap in the middle of the day because you have to get on with it for your other kids. It’s not about you anymore and I think she’s really underestimating how hard it would be, especially if she’s moved out and living alone
Have one boisterous 18 month old boy over here and I’m dead every evening lol 😂 hats off to you honestly! ❤

Reactions: 8
This is one of the things putting me off baby #2! I have a very sassy 13 month old and I can’t imagine running around after her, working full time, AND being pregnant again 😭 Let alone doing it solo at 18 with no partner like Mia wants to!! She needs a wake up call honestly.

Reactions: 13
Why is she prioritising a 2nd baby over a proper career?! She established child care is benefits so she’ll have 2 nursery places that will be paid for by (benefits) if she’s banking on YouTube support then she’s seriously delusional. Her channel is not stable at all. One of her videos that has been up a whole 7 days has just 22k views 😳 I really feel sorry for her if she thinks that’s going to support her and her thousand sperm donor kids.

You have a gorgeous little girl, focus on developing the best future you could possibly give her because that’s what she deserves. Rushing for a second baby with no second parent and rushing into a rented is absolutely stupid! Because let’s face it, she’s only rushing into a rented so she can have more babies. It’s so irresponsible.

Reactions: 23
What she said in her apology video...about being in the Facebook group looking for advice to regulate her cycle...is a load of tit because the clinic prescribe you drugs so that they can control your cycle so as to mature your eggs and inseminate you at exactly the right time. This is the whole point in fertility treatment - that it bypasses issues that are preventing pregnancy ie. irregular cycles 😡
Just proves she hasn’t really spoken to a clinic or looked into this thoroughly.

Reactions: 27
Why is she prioritising a 2nd baby over a proper career?! She established child care is benefits so she’ll have 2 nursery places that will be paid for by (benefits) if she’s banking on YouTube support then she’s seriously delusional. Her channel is not stable at all. One of her videos that has been up a whole 7 days has just 22k views 😳 I really feel sorry for her if she thinks that’s going to support her and her thousand sperm donor kids.

You have a gorgeous little girl, focus on developing the best future you could possibly give her because that’s what she deserves. Rushing for a second baby with no second parent and rushing into a rented is absolutely stupid! Because let’s face it, she’s only rushing into a rented so she can have more babies. It’s so irresponsible.
Would she get help with nursery, though? Are influencers "registered" as employed? Because she'd only get help with childcare if she's working, and she'll only get 85% paid for.

I've always thought it's going to be interesting to see if Mabel still goes to nursery once she's left college. I can bet on what the answr will be, but she's kidding herself if she thinks she can afford to keep Mabel in nursery with YouTube as her only income (unless she can claim it back).

Reactions: 4
Would she get help with nursery, though? Are influencers "registered" as employed? Because she'd only get help with childcare if she's working, and she'll only get 85% paid for.

I've always thought it's going to be interesting to see if Mabel still goes to nursery once she's left college. I can bet on what the answr will be, but she's kidding herself if she thinks she can afford to keep Mabel in nursery with YouTube as her only income (unless she can claim it back).
She’s said before that Mabel gets funding for nursery as long as Mia is in college. I don’t know if this would stretch to 2 children as a teenage mum? And if she’d even be able to stay in college?

Reactions: 6
She really wants the stay at home mum life (which is fine of course) but without a partner... or without any stable income...

She tries so hard to go against the teen mum stereotype when in reality she IS the stereotype... unemployed, living off her mum, no future education/career plans and just wants to keep popping out kids without dads whenever😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s said before that Mabel gets funding for nursery as long as Mia is in college. I don’t know if this would stretch to 2 children as a teenage mum? And if she’d even be able to stay in college?
She's only going to be in college for another 6 months, though. I think 2 year olds get 15 free hours? So presumably she'll take advantage of that. And if she's on universal credit which I imagine she will be once she moves, she could claim back 85% of her childcare expenses but again you have to be in work to claim it back and I don't know if she's technically employed? I'd be interested to find out how finances and tax works with YouTubers/influencers etc. I can't imagine Mia filing her own taxes 😂😂

Reactions: 10
She really wants the stay at home mum life (which is fine of course) but without a partner... or without any stable income...

She tries so hard to go against the teen mum stereotype when in reality she IS the stereotype... unemployed, living off her mum, no future education/career plans and just wants to keep popping out kids without dads whenever😂😂
That’s the thing she tried so hard to sound like she knows what she’s talking about and sound so mature but everything that comes out of her mouth is just shite, there’s no hope for her if she can’t listen to other peoples advice.

She's only going to be in college for another 6 months, though. I think 2 year olds get 15 free hours? So presumably she'll take advantage of that. And if she's on universal credit which I imagine she will be once she moves, she could claim back 85% of her childcare expenses but again you have to be in work to claim it back and I don't know if she's technically employed? I'd be interested to find out how finances and tax works with YouTubers/influencers etc. I can't imagine Mia filing her own taxes 😂😂
‘So there’s these things called ‘taxes’ that I’m being told I have to pay, let me know in the comments (if I haven’t already turned them off by then) if you guys pay taxes, I think they only make me pay taxes because I’m a single teen mum and they just like to pick me out’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
‘So there’s these things called ‘taxes’ that I’m being told I have to pay, let me know in the comments (if I haven’t already turned them off by then) if you guys pay taxes, I think they only make me pay taxes because I’m a single teen mum and they just like to pick me out’
'So yeah. We're actually quite annoyed actually because I just think it's unfair that I'm being picked on because I had a c section but my daughter tried to kill me so yeah it's quite annoying really because I couldn't help that my daughter tried to kill me and that's why I had a c section, if you know what I mean'

Thinking about it actually her mum and step dad are self employed aren't they? So hopefully they've dealt with it. Just weird she's never mentioned it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.