Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really don’t understand how her mum is high risk but let’s Beth have her 6 day boyfriend in her bedroom.. not allowed. Drives Mia & Mabel to B&Q just for some card with paint colours on when she isn’t sure if she is even allowed to decorate, nor even has a house to decorate... not essential in the slightest. Great example Vic.. rest of the country are struggling, not seeing family & friends for months but you just go on and break all the rules - they don’t apply to the Gilbert’s 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Really don’t understand how her mum is high risk but let’s Beth have her 6 day boyfriend in her bedroom.. not allowed. Drives Mia & Mabel to B&Q just for some card with paint colours on when she isn’t sure if she is even allowed to decorate, nor even has a house to decorate... not essential in the slightest. Great example Vic.. rest of the country are struggling, not seeing family & friends for months but you just go on and break all the rules - they don’t apply to the Gilbert’s 🤷‍♀️
They were commenting on her being high risk and how careful they were during the first lockdown, but it seems like they have gotten tired of it or have maybe also decided that the virus is a hoax and holds no danger for her now or something because they go out all the time now. Have definitely also noticed this. She hasn't even mentioned that her mum is high risk in ages, as far as I can recall anyway.

Reactions: 12
Correct me if I’m wrong but she said she wants a VBAC but surely having a baby this soon after a section gives her less chance of having that too

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I’m wrong but she said she wants a VBAC but surely having a baby this soon after a section gives her less chance of having that too
I think I depends my mum had my sister via c section and had me 13 months later naturally, but its advised not to this soon after , mia just lives in a dream land I truly believe if she got pregnant by the end of the year it's from a random person she slept with to try get pregnant

Reactions: 9
I think I depends my mum had my sister via c section and had me 13 months later naturally, but its advised not to this soon after , mia just lives in a dream land I truly believe if she got pregnant by the end of the year it's from a random person she slept with to try get pregnant
I just don’t understand what clinic in there right mind would get an 18 year old living at home pregnant makes no sense🤣

Reactions: 15
I just don’t understand what clinic in there right mind would get an 18 year old living at home pregnant makes no sense🤣
Even still with the pandemic surely the clinic will need to review each case and not operate as normal? Why are there no alarm bells ringing in her family that something just isn’t right, what normal 18 year old would purposely try and start a family on their own when they’re still living in their mums back bedroom and gets irritated by the child she already has!

Reactions: 16
Anyone else getting sick and tired of seeing her swanning around to all these different places. We are in a national lockdown, you are only meant to leave your house for essential reasons. But sure Mia, go to ASDA to buy some plastic tubs and go to B&Q for some paint chips??? Just because the shops are open, doesn't mean it's essential that you go
Fed up of staying home all day every day, for people like her to just do whatever they want.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Anyone else getting sick and tired of seeing her swanning around to all these different places. We are in a national lockdown, you are only meant to leave your house for essential reasons. But sure Mia, go to ASDA to buy some plastic tubs and go to B&Q for some paint chips??? Just because the shops are open, doesn't mean it's essential that you go
Fed up of staying home all day every day, for people like her to just do whatever they want.
Exactly that, my mums business has had to close for the third time so now she’s sat at home desperate to go back but because of idiots like Mia who just don’t care and do what they want she’ll have to wait, I’m having to pay extra on my share of the rent just so we can afford to stay living where we are. She’s incredibly selfish but because her life isn’t affected she just doesn’t care, I hate to say it but maybe she’ll wake up if someone close to her did get ill 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I just want to cuddle Mabel ❤ Mia is so desperate to get her "dream" baby and birth, it really is a massive "f**k you" to Mabel. She'll be reaching so many milestones and it's infuriating and heartbreaking that Mabel is just treated like a Harry Potter book by Mia - a something to do when bored.

I know people have children with small age gaps, but they make sure they can manage financially, emotionally, physically, mentally etc. Mia is still so self absorbed and has made so many mistakes - big ones too - and she's not proving anyone wrong by doing better. We're on about a mum who lies, sends her daughter to nursery with an injury so she can stay in bed and in a pandemic when Mia is at home, not at college, leaves Mabel in her urine, picks her up by her wrists, keeps her confined to a corner in a bedroom (my 2 guinea pigs have way more space to play than a growing toddler).

Even still with the pandemic surely the clinic will need to review each case and not operate as normal? Why are there no alarm bells ringing in her family that something just isn’t right, what normal 18 year old would purposely try and start a family on their own when they’re still living in their mums back bedroom and gets irritated by the child she already has!
I bet Mia sees YouTube teen mum channels like cam and fam and the van clan having kids close together and that Camryn’s still 19 so is a teen mum to two which is what Mia wants to attract more attention. I know camryn sadly lost her husband but her channel is way more successful than Mia’s and, considering she’s only a year older, she’s so much more mature. I was watching her latest video and the way she spoke about her life and what she’d been through was so well done I forgot she’s still a teenager because she behaved how a mother does, not a teenager. It really annoys me when people like Mia go fishing for sympathy and always talk about the negatives in their life when there are people like Cam who have been through way worse and are still optimistic. I don’t follow the van clan as much, but know they’re a mum and dad with a house and living with enough stability to bring children into their family.
Mia doesn’t seem to realise that these two families have the stability, income and maturity to raise multiple children together. They don’t call their kids rude things because they’re crying, because they’re mature enough to know that babies cry when they want something because they can’t talk. Mia is too naive to realise that she’s not going to be able to afford to move out if she doesn’t stop wasting money on useless things and either work harder at making YouTube videos or get an actual job. How does she seriously think she’s mature enough to be a mother to two children? Lots of people in their late teens/ early twenties think about moving out and have their heads screwed on enough to know what they can afford and how to save on costs but don’t tend to start thinking about having children until they’re in their late 20s/early 30s, especially nowadays, because they want to be settled in a stable home and relationship. Not searching for sperm donors at 18 so they make YouTube videos titled “going to college pregnant and with a toddler!”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The clinics probably the professional word for the sperm donor site she is using secretly.

Also why is she going there for menstrual advice? Surely the clinic would turn round and say we can’t give advice you need to see a doctor. She’s 18 just go to the doctors ffs or google it like any other person would. Mia, you don’t need advice and certainly don’t need another baby yet when you can barely manage to look after the one you have.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know how fertility clinics work tbh but if they’re a service don’t you just pay & they do it for you? Will they care she’s young with a baby, as she is technically an adult at 18? I don’t know. But HOW is she affording a clinic when they cost TENS of thousands of pounds?! It might take several attempts so how will she afford that if she’s moved out by then??

Reactions: 9
The only reason she wants a small age gap between Mabel and so called baby is literally only because her and Beth have a 18 month age gap.

She’s raging that Mabel and *baby* will have a bigger age gap than this, when in reality, it makes absolutely no difference. She’s doing this for her own selfish needs, not to Mabel’s benefit - if anything she’ll get papped to the side even more than she does already!

So no Mia, you don’t ‘need’ to expand your family. At least not now, Mabel isn’t even 2 years old yet, you don’t even have a house or a job with a stable wage, or a car even! Insane people are commenting on the vlog saying how excited they are!

WHY in the world is this generation encouraging teen pregnancy?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
It is literally “Mabel you didn’t give me the birth I wanted, you’re old news, being pregnant got me views, so I’m gonna do it again” and because she isn’t getting pregnant in the usual way with a partner and a settled home, it’s even more “interesting” it’s all for views and it’s sooo sad!

Reactions: 23
Mia’s response regarding the tiktok comment - how didn’t she realise? Surely it would’ve been said in the video/caption. More lies
F3BA52FB-72E0-4AB7-ADBC-5049D35879A6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It is literally “Mabel you didn’t give me the birth I wanted, you’re old news, being pregnant got me views, so I’m gonna do it again” and because she isn’t getting pregnant in the usual way with a partner and a settled home, it’s even more “interesting” it’s all for views and it’s sooo sad!
The older Mabel gets Mia’s resentment towards her gets stronger. To me Mabel actually seemed like a very ‘easy’ placid baby and Mia definitely had an easy ride with her (obviously Mabel does cry because every baby does), what if next time she gets her perfect birth but the baby suffers with bad colic and struggles with sleep and really bad teething and there’s tantrums, what’s she gonna do then? Just cry and get her mum to deal with it? I’m not saying don’t have a baby in case you do face those problems but we all know how lazy Mia is, if she can’t be bothered to change her baby out of a wet sleep suit she definitely won’t be willing to rock a screaming baby to sleep.

Mia’s response regarding the tiktok comment - how didn’t she realise? Surely it would’ve been said in the video/caption. More lies View attachment 389885
It makes me so angry and honestly really upset when Mia is so insensitive about getting pregnant and having children. I appreciate that for the larger percentage of women pregnancy and childbirth happen naturally and go smoothly, but there’s still a huge percentage of us who struggle to either get pregnant or to keep a pregnancy.

The absolute cheek of her to act as though she didn’t realise the give away was for people who have experienced pregnancy loss is a load of crap.

It’s a TikTok video, it was less than 60 seconds long, how the hell could she have not watched the full thing. I believe she knew 100% what it was about and that’s the reason she included her “clinic appointment” in her comment to make it seem as though she has been struggling to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.