Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have to comment-
She’s put this on her Instagram story........
She does know it’s his job? He is literally employed to be a doctor? He doesn’t have much choice just like all the other amazing frontline workers?
He isn’t doing it to be an influencer, he was a doctor before love island and it’s his profession
I think the message from it is we’ve seen so many influencers breaking lockdown rules and going on non essential holidays and promoting it (even if they aren’t explicitly promoting it their fans are now of the mind that this is okay) whereas Alex has promoted the guidelines and encouraged people to stay at home and shown the truth about how full the hospitals are and how much help is needed

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the message from it is we’ve seen so many influencers breaking lockdown rules and going on non essential holidays and promoting it (even if they aren’t explicitly promoting it their fans are now of the mind that this is okay) whereas Alex has promoted the guidelines and encouraged people to stay at home and shown the truth about how full the hospitals are and how much help is needed
Ahhhh I get ya!! Maybe I looked at it the wrong way 😂

Reactions: 4
Since when has Mia shown any ounce of respect for any doctor, ever?? She doesn't give a toss about the work of frontline NHS staff because if she ever had to come into contact with any of them, their opinions wouldn't matter, they'd be wrong as soon as they said something she didn't like, and Mia would be the victim that they treated badly.

Re the apology video, I couldn't help but laugh because it looks like she is going to punch someone throughout the entire thing- whoever said it was passive aggressive was spot on. Also, exactly- It took a year for her to make a 5 minute apology video, I don't know why we are obliged to be grateful for the overdue bare minimum.
She didn't actually take any responsibility for -anything- throughout the whole five minutes. It has clearly been scripted by either her parents or an agency, because it is written like something a lawyer has told her! "I am sorry that you were offended by it,'
"I didn't understand at the time,"
"I didn't realise,"
"I'm sorry that it came across as offensive."
Nothing there takes responsibility for or admits wrong in any of the things she actually did. And you're right, she has only put a heart next to YouTube comments on that video that say "we forgive you", "we weren't offended," or ones that say how "mature" she is.

Also, this has been said but the reason her "baby daddy" was brought into the public eye at all was because of her slandering him online and telling the world how terrible he was and how he was barred from Mabel's life for no reason, so again here she actually fails to take responsibility for the underlying issue, she failed to apologise to Mabel and she failed to apologise to the guy in question, and just blamed us, for getting offended, and for investigating into her "private" issues, which she plastered all over YouTube voluntarily for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Since when has Mia shown any ounce of respect for any doctor, ever?? She doesn't give a toss about the work of frontline NHS staff because if she ever had to come into contact with any of them, their opinions wouldn't matter, they'd be wrong as soon as they said something she didn't like, and Mia would be the victim that they treated badly.

Re the apology video, I couldn't help but laugh because it looks like she is going to punch someone throughout the entire thing- whoever said it was passive aggressive was spot on. Also, exactly- It took a year for her to make a 5 minute apology video, I don't know why we are obliged to be grateful for the overdue bare minimum.
She didn't actually take any responsibility for -anything- throughout the whole five minutes. It has clearly been scripted by either her parents or an agency, because it is written like something a lawyer has told her! "I am sorry that you were offended by it,'
"I didn't understand at the time,"
"I didn't realise,"
"I'm sorry that it came across as offensive."
Nothing there takes responsibility for or admits wrong in any of the things she actually did. And you're right, she has only put a heart next to YouTube comments on that video that say "we forgive you", "we weren't offended," or ones that say how "mature" she is.

Also, this has been said but the reason her "baby daddy" was brought into the public eye at all was because of her slandering him online and telling the world how terrible he was and how he was barred from Mabel's life for no reason, so again here she actually fails to take responsibility for the underlying issue, she failed to apologise to Mabel and she failed to apologise to the guy in question, and just blamed us, for getting offended, and for investigating into her "private" issues, which she plastered all over YouTube voluntarily for the world to see.
The baby daddy thing I totally agree with !!! Saying all these people trying to "out him and investigate " nobody would have bat an eyelid if she didnt slate him multiple times and make a while video about how he was a smelly disgusting druggy that's completely on her!!

Reactions: 16
1BFD30FF-6195-4F4E-BAB5-B8C3F972469D.png

Beth posted this of her and her boyfriend in her room despite a lockdown, and then in her next post put up about doctors and hospitals (dr Alex post). Does she realise she’s part of the problem??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Imagine caring this little about your brand. Imagine turning up to a real job and bleeping up this badly and behaving this way. 😂
It might be time for precious Mia to go and find an actual job!😢 with no work experience, a crappy attitude (and didn’t she lie about the grades she got in her qualifications🤣)

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m bitter because we’re struggling ttc and we’ve had 3 miscarriages in 2020. But I really wish she’d show Mabel as much love and attention as she can. They’re only little for so long. What’s the rush for another baby she’s not gonna look after properly? I. Don’t. Get. It.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
A comment on Skye Hitchcocks tik tok giveaway
Seem both Jeal girls have a complete disregard for the pandemic, a baby for Mia is not essential so why is she going to an appointment?? She’s truly awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
It sounds to me like a new baby is just her next obsession. “I’m TTC” are you though? Or are you just living in a fantasy that you’ll get a donor and a baby at the end of it no problem at all?

It makes a mockery of people who genuinely are having to go down the sperm donor route. Plus, she’s only 18 and already has a baby! Why can’t she focus on the one she’s got first. She might think she hates all men now but she doesn’t know what could happen in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
and didn’t beth only very recently break up with sonny. i’m sorry but getting another boyfriend that soon? 🤢😳😳😳

Reactions: 10
So she's tried to enter a giveaway that was made for people who are trying to conceive/have conceived after suffering miscarriage. She's sick.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So she's tried to enter a giveaway that was made for people who are trying to conceive/have conceived after suffering miscarriage. She's sick.
Oh my god, what a sick little witch, she is honestly a truly awful human idk how anyone can stand up for her. I know people will say ‘she didn’t realise’ well maybe she should’ve paid more attention and investigated before entering some competition for her imaginary future child.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
and didn’t beth only very recently break up with sonny. i’m sorry but getting another boyfriend that soon? 🤢😳😳😳
i don’t think there’s anything wrong with that 🤨 the only problem i have with her and her new boyfriend is them breaking lockdown and beths ‘activism’ about the pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Mabel has only just turned one, so I don't understand what Mia's rush is for another child. Of course people do have babies close together, but they usually are not in a desperate rush to conceive so soon after.
Mia is literally neglecting her first child whilst planning her second one. Why doesn't she focus on Mabel's milestones before having another baby.

I STILL DO NOT BELIEVE SHE HAS A CLINIC APPOINTMENT BTW!!! I cannot see why a clinic would inseminate an 18 year old girl who already has a one year old child to care for.

Reactions: 33
Mabel has only just turned one, so I don't understand what Mia's rush is for another child. Of course people do have babies close together, but they usually are not in a desperate rush to conceive so soon after.
Mia is literally neglecting her first child whilst planning her second one. Why doesn't she focus on Mabel's milestones before having another baby.

I STILL DO NOT BELIEVE SHE HAS A CLINIC APPOINTMENT BTW!!! I cannot see why a clinic would inseminate an 18 year old girl who already has a one year old child to care for.
I'm calling absolute bullshit on her "appointment " and if she does have one that's not a legit clinic 🙃 no place would even consider that at her age mabels age just for the reason she doesnt want them to have a dad she has no medical reason to go to a clinic just being a spiteful man hater shes disgusting

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.