Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Well guys i’ve just crashed but it totally wasn’t my fault, i was going hella slow at the speed limit of 80 and then this car came in front of me but it totally wasn’t my fault because i’m such a good driver and was totally not my fault um going the speed limit because i’m such a good driver”
‘So I just ran a red light but it was green literally 20 seconds before so idk why it changed, I think they changed it on purpose because I’m a teen mum’

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Do we know if Mia actually had a driving instructor? She only ever seemed to go out driving with her mum and doesn't seem capable of talking to adults outside of her own family (when she was doing all her own piercings she said she was too shy to go to a piercer, and doesn't seem to be able to talk to doctors re. Mabel's leg). You'd think after two failed tests she would have had some lessons, they were allowed for a while.

Reactions: 15
Do we know if Mia actually had a driving instructor? She only ever seemed to go out driving with her mum and doesn't seem capable of talking to adults outside of her own family (when she was doing all her own piercings she said she was too shy to go to a piercer, and doesn't seem to be able to talk to doctors re. Mabel's leg). You'd think after two failed tests she would have had some lessons, they were allowed for a while.
I think she had one of those ones where you pay a set amount for a certain no. of hours. I remember that she had a few lessons at the beginning and she mentioned that an instructor took her out and said she was ready for her test and then again the day of or day before her first test
(if I'm remembering right, if not someone plz correct me)

Don't know if she had any after...I know that my driving instructor was v. busy so it depends whether she could get any even if she did want them

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell if she has I’m never going on the roads again
Luckily I doubt any instructor would deem her safe for driving considering she can’t even make it 10 minutes into the test without being sent back 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she had one of those ones where you pay a set amount for a certain no. of hours. I remember that she had a few lessons at the beginning and she mentioned that an instructor took her out and said she was ready for her test and then again the day of or day before her first test
(if I'm remembering right, if not someone plz correct me)

Don't know if she had any after...I know that my driving instructor was v. busy so it depends whether she could get any even if she did want them
Ah that makes sense - I do hope she seeks out more lessons once it's safe, perhaps with a new instructor if she genuinely can't see the reason why it was her fault that she failed her tests.

Reactions: 5
‘So I just ran a red light but it was green literally 20 seconds before so idk why it changed, I think they changed it on purpose because I’m a teen mum’
“Guys it hella wasn’t my fault Mabel was being a right little pig in the back but it’s just not my fault because i’m such a good driver and Mabel was being such a toad”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I want to know how she’s affording to move out ? Is she private renting or on the council list ? But if she is on the waiting list she wouldn’t be first priority it can take years as she’s got a home and isn’t going to lose it anytime soon ? , like she has no idea what’s coming , I’m about to become homeless with my 1 year old and I’m talking to the council to help prevent that and it’s hard as I’m out of work I haven’t got enough savings for private rent like I wish I had a easy life like her , her mum pays for everything for her and mable !! She’s in for a shock 🙃 buying all that tat for house she don’t have like if I were here if just stay put and save to buy or whatever no rush out because she wants to have another baby !

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m watching the haul.... omg what a load of shut she’s bought 5er a glass 24 quid for pie dish... duck me.... also annoyed me she said she didn’t need a good hover.... only thing I’d advise anyone moving out do is buy a hood hover I’ve lived in my house for 4 years and I’ve had 3 hovers cause I’ve bought cheep ones now saving up for a good one 😂

Reactions: 16
I want to know how she’s affording to move out ? Is she private renting or on the council list ? But if she is on the waiting list she wouldn’t be first priority it can take years as she’s got a home and isn’t going to lose it anytime soon ? , like she has no idea what’s coming , I’m about to become homeless with my 1 year old and I’m talking to the council to help prevent that and it’s hard as I’m out of work I haven’t got enough savings for private rent like I wish I had a easy life like her , her mum pays for everything for her and mable !! She’s in for a shock 🙃 buying all that tat for house she don’t have like if I were here if just stay put and save to buy or whatever no rush out because she wants to have another baby !
She definitely wont be on the council list. Not for a 3 bedroom house. She is probably renting. It is highly unlikely that she is buying that is for sure.

Reactions: 10
The wonder of my newsfeed- this also popped up on my feed. Just messing but at least this shows the negative effects being kept in a room has on people and their development. 😂✨ Hopefully Mable will be let out soon to see another four walls.

View attachment 384671
This popped up on my feed too, just watched it and it is awful. I have no idea why people abuse their children in any way, I will never compare Mia to this as this is extreme, but definitely will have negative effects on mabel if things don't change soon

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why Mia isn’t considering renting a flat first. I know it’s smaller than what she wants but it’s only her and Mabel. She could get a 2 bedroom flat and find make space in the living room or Mabel’s room for her to play. She barely leaves her room anyway and I suspect if she moved out she’d spend most of her time in whatever room she puts Mabel’s toys in and just sit there all day like she does now. She mentioned she’s wanting a house with a dining room or conservatory to turn into a playroom, how much extra is that? I bet she’d never use it anyway, just set out toys in the living room so she can watch tv. There’s around a £100-£250 difference in the cost of renting a flat compared to a house which is a lot. It’s like she’s so desperate to show she’s super successful so is going to move straight into a house and not a flat like most do when they first move out. If I was her I’d stay with my mum, actually put some effort into producing decent content so I can afford a decent living on my own and save for a mortgage. There’s no way she’s going to manage scraping for rent each month, a toddler and college if she decides to move out now.

Reactions: 12
i wonder why the mia jeal lies instagram account is now private...
Maybe because of the hate it’s getting? A lot to “exposing” pages on instagram are private for that reason. Also to give privacy to those who do follow that account.

Reactions: 8
On @maddielambertopinions instagram she made a post regarding Mia’s apology and I thought this was a really good point made:

ACF779CB-B20E-450D-ABF0-1496A87429D3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine caring this little about your brand. Imagine turning up to a real job and bleeping up this badly and behaving this way. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On @maddielambertopinions instagram she made a post regarding Mia’s apology and I thought this was a really good point made:

View attachment 386191
Yeah I agree and just to touch on the comment at the bottom, if I didn’t think it already, that would’ve been enough to prove to me that the apology wasn’t genuine. It was terrible of her to be deleting comments on a video like that and liking all the ones that rubbed her ego. That was also my apology to accept and I’m still not okay with what she said, her justification was a poor excuse. Mia liking the comment from another mixed raced person saying she wasn’t offended just sends out the message she expects everyone not to be offended and that she shouldn’t need to apologise. That isn’t how it works.

Reactions: 21
We all know Mia didn’t want a mixed kid for ‘normalising mixed families’ it was because she wanted a kid with different skin tone curly hair and had a fetish for the idea, if only 1 or 2 people called her out for her comments she would never have deleted and done an apology video and I’m actually baffled it’s almost like she expects us to applaud her and say ‘fair play Mia’. No I do not accept Mia’s apology, it was half arsed and tit and quite frankly I’ve seen more passion in a year 7 drama performance, the whole ‘sorry if you were offended’ is a disgusting way to look at it, what YOU said was offensive Mia and you need to admit that, saying ‘sorry you’re offended’ is like saying ‘well that’s your problem’. You say you don’t want people getting involved with Mabels dad because ‘no one knows anything about the situation’ yet you were getting involved with the idea of purposely going out of your way to have a mixed race child which you have no idea about yourself! You are a hypocrite Mia, you do all this bad tit yourself and you can’t handle it when people come for you. It’s always the fishing for sympathy which i cannot stand, the naked posts on insta, the ‘SINGLE TEEN MUM’ tag, the depressing TikToks and now this apology video, no one forced her to have a baby and no one forced her to upload to YouTube and no one forces her to be neglectful to Mabel, she brings it all on herself and I don’t feel sorry for her at all.

Reactions: 29
I just have to comment-
She’s put this on her Instagram story........
She does know it’s his job? He is literally employed to be a doctor? He doesn’t have much choice just like all the other amazing frontline workers?
He isn’t doing it to be an influencer, he was a doctor before love island and it’s his profession

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.