Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhhh how the mighty mia has fallen šŸ˜‚sheā€™s only made this pathetic 5 minute apology video because sheā€™s been called out over it lol. if she was genuinely sorry she would have made this kind of video and apologised at the time when people were unhappy, not almost a year after she originally said/done those things.

Do we reckon this is the downfall of her channel? I would feel sorry for her but this is karma really, sheā€™s been getting way too big for her boots over the past year :ROFLMAO:

ps mia if youā€™re reading this, next time you have to make an apology video (which you probably wonā€™t unless someone calls you out on YouTube again) try not to read it like an essay, you do not sound genuine in the slightest (although we know youā€™re not being genuine in the first place ;)) x

Reactions: 26
I posted a response. So shocked she just ignored the **** comments, lying to her fans, insulting their children's names, and supporting a transphobe.

Is their a screen shot of that with her profile on it or nah?
Thanks for recapping the apology video! I don't think I want to watch it. I bet she can't wait for all of the views and comments it's going to pull in.

The Facebook group she joined was called "Free Sperm Donor UK"... does that sound like a place someone goes to learn about ovulation? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She literally looked like she was gunna cry by the end of the video, maybe shes actually realised shes fucked upšŸ¤£
I don't believe that šŸ¤£ maybe she's almost crying because she feels embarrassed that she's being forced into apologising since she thinks she can do no wrong?

Reactions: 14
This "apology " was pathetic the main thing she should he apologising for is TO her daughter shes neglecting but no mia you didnt adress one thing to do with your poor child what a peice of tit you are

Reactions: 22
The learning to track cycles thing is a dumb excuse because there's specific groups for that on Facebook and also things like Natural Cycles. šŸ¤· But further to that, as a Youtuber, if you were "on a journey" wouldn't you be vlogging it? Discussing with your followers what your issue is and what resources you've found to help, and tracked your progress? I know it's a very personal thing but so is your child's life, your labour and birth, etc, so I just don't think it's beyond the likes of Mia to vlog that, and it might actually make for an interesting vlog and something that would help her gain followers. šŸ¤·

ā€˜Mum can you write out what I should say Iā€™ll clean my room if you doā€™
I'll clean my room if you do hahahaha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€

Reactions: 18
thereā€™s no way mia will get approved for a sperm donor in time to save her channel (or at all). i reckon sheā€™ll just sleep around until she gets pregnant and then lie about it

Reactions: 21
I honestly donā€™t believe for 1 minute that she is in the ā€˜processā€™ with a sperm donor clinic, we are in the middle of our third national lockdown and as far as weā€™re concerned Mia doesnā€™t have fertility problems so sheā€™s probably on the bottom of the pile in terms of urgency. Also why would you start the process now when youā€™re trying to save to move out? I canā€™t imagine going to a proper clinic will be cheap... None of it makes sense tbh I donā€™t understand what she gets from lying all the time, sort yourself out first Mia before you have more kids because all youā€™re gonna do is mentally scar them because youā€™re too deep in your fantasy land.

Reactions: 35
I think Mabels Dad needs to run very fast away from her. ā€œWe have been in contactā€ You can see where this is going, ā€œthis whole situation brought us back together we slept together once, broke up and now like a miracle Iā€™m pregnant, Mabel gets a biological siblingā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Mia's apology sounds like she's appealing to the family of her arch rival for a reduced sentence.

Reactions: 11
I think Mabels Dad needs to run very fast away from her. ā€œWe have been in contactā€ You can see where this is going, ā€œthis whole situation brought us back together we slept together once, broke up and now like a miracle Iā€™m pregnant, Mabel gets a biological siblingā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s so pathetic.
I hope that this is no the case otherwise they are going to keep doing it and get nowhere and mia will blame it on her being a single teen mum if she can't get pregnant the first time.

Reactions: 9
There's only these. It was easy enough to find after the OP posted that they'd found her in one, she literally joined the first group that she saw :rolleyes:

I wish I'd screen recorded or something now to show the group name alongside her name but didn't want to disrespect the other members' privacy... Can confirm she's definitely left the group now though.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 19.52.31.png

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 20.02.02.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I posted a response. So shocked she just ignored the **** comments, lying to her fans, insulting their children's names, and supporting a transphobe.

A screenshot of what? Iā€™m sure weā€™ll be able to find whatever it is šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s only saying she joined the Sperm donor group to learn about tracking her cycle as she Commented on a post regarding ovulation testing.
Sheā€™d been in the group 5 months before and as someone whoā€™s a part of the group. 99.99% of the posts are people looking for Sperm donors or posting their good news of conceiving. Ovulation and cycle posts are very slim on there. Probably one in a thousand posts. She was deffo on there for a donor imo

Reactions: 19
Thereā€™s endless information on ovulation and cycles on google and youtube. The last place to join to find out about this stuff is a facebook donor group?

Thereā€™s even facebook groups for period help/issues so why didnā€™t she join them?

Also if she was really concerned about her cycle she wouldā€™ve seen a doctor.

Reactions: 19
Thereā€™s endless information on ovulation and cycles on google and youtube. The last place to join to find out about this stuff is a facebook donor group?

Thereā€™s even facebook groups for period help/issues so why didnā€™t she join them?

Also if she was really concerned about her cycle she wouldā€™ve seen a doctor.
I agree, when I wanted to learn about ovulation before we were TTC I read articles on the internet and found a fertility tracker app. There are also a lot of forums on the internet that you can join that are related to ovulation and TTC. I would NEVER have joined a group relating to free sperm donors for that purpose, it makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 11
The wonder of my newsfeed- this also popped up on my feed. Just messing but at least this shows the negative effects being kept in a room has on people and their development. šŸ˜‚āœØ Hopefully Mable will be let out soon to see another four walls.

C8A2AD09-429F-4853-94EA-D943C4DF791A.png

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell if she has Iā€™m never going on the roads again
ā€œWell guys iā€™ve just crashed but it totally wasnā€™t my fault, i was going hella slow at the speed limit of 80 and then this car came in front of me but it totally wasnā€™t my fault because iā€™m such a good driver and was totally not my fault um going the speed limit because iā€™m such a good driverā€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.