Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
never seen anyone more salty about having to apologise. it's like when you're a 4 year old kid and your mum says "say sorry or we're going home" so you just say the word so you can carry on playing in the park or whatever.
also, as others have mentioned, there is nothing more infuriating than someone apologising but not taking responsibility for their actions.
there's a world of difference between "I'm sorry you feel that way" and "I'm sorry I made you feel that way". a bleeping world wide difference.

Reactions: 26
Her video gives off major “I’m sorry you feel that way” customer service vibes😂 I don’t know how many times I’ve said that to a furious customer on the phone along with “I understand why you feel that way” whilst not giving a toss about their delivery being 2 days late or something 😂😂

There was no point in that video other than her management have clearly told her it would bring in views because people want to know why she’s apologising 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 34
never seen anyone more salty about having to apologise. it's like when you're a 4 year old kid and your mum says "say sorry or we're going home" so you just say the word so you can carry on playing in the park or whatever.
This is exactly what I thought 😂 I've never witnessed such a passive aggressive "apology" in my life 😂

Reactions: 16
This is exactly what I thought 😂 I've never witnessed such a passive aggressive "apology" in my life 😂
She may as well of said at the end “there you all go, you got want you wanted are you happy now” fakest apology ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Done some quick research regarding sperm donor clinics;

You’re likely to be accepted if your infertile/carry a genetic disease/ are a same sex couple.
What reasonable sperm donor clinic is going to see Mia - 18 years old (who could potentially go into a relationship at anytime, she can’t predict the future) and who has already got a child and think she’s a good candidate for it?

Donor lists are usually pretty long as their in high demand and if Mia is eligible, she’ll be at the bottom of the list. So keep track of if and when she gets pregnant. Here’s one I found: (obviously it’ll vary from clinic to clinic but as a guide)

6801635F-6ECA-4189-943E-0EFA79A9B4E7.jpeg

Reactions: 11
It's so obvious that someone wrote that for her - besides the fact that she didn't repeat herself, the tone and vocabulary was completely different to the way she normally speaks and writes. I'm 99% sure this new agency has had her post this so they aren't seen to be working with such a problematic person (though we'll see if she actually follows through)

Reactions: 29
It makes me feel uneasy that there are agencies out there working with people like Mia and Keira, and other family channels. These agencies are just benefitting from people exploiting their children online for money. It is gross. Also I feel once a creator has an agent their content will never be theirs again. They will never have the autonomy to post what they like. Mia has practically sold her brand to this agency to further exploit her child for money and views.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
i love that it took her a year to apologize for all this 🤩 has the same energy as your mom making you apologize to the teacher, which im sure thats what this is, because the she didn't just look at notes, she looked at a whole script and language she used was nothing like her. love how she didn't even explain how what she did was wrong, only that she could see how they could be offensive, doesn't seem like she's sorry. and she missed alot of tit she should've apologized for. just seems very piss poor to me.

Reactions: 25
I reckon her mum wrote the apology for her - definitely scripted and uses words I don’t think Mia even knows what they mean. After all, the girl needed her mum’s help to organise her daughters toy storage, so she’s definitely got her help with this too!

And can I just say how brilliant the new thread title is 😂😂

Reactions: 21
I reckon her mum wrote the apology for her - definitely scripted and uses words I don’t think Mia even knows what they mean. After all, the girl needed her mum’s help to organise her daughters toy storage, so she’s definitely got her help with this too!

And can I just say how brilliant the new thread title is 😂😂
‘Mum can you write out what I should say I’ll clean my room if you do’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As others have mentioned I wish Mia could have addressed the bigger issues ie leaving Mabel in her piss soaked nappy and onesie and leaving her at 3 months in a bumbo seat on an electric stove. Oh also, in Mias homeware haul video she mentioned that her electric stove turns on when it recognises a pan is on there and that just made me even more worried for Mabels safety🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
It makes me feel uneasy that there are agencies out there working with people like Mia and Keira, and other family channels. These agencies are just benefitting from people exploiting their children online for money. It is gross. Also I feel once a creator has an agent their content will never be theirs again. They will never have the autonomy to post what they like. Mia has practically sold her brand to this agency to further exploit her child for money and views.
Same. You know they’ll encourage her to have more children too like they all do 🤢 it might be good for her ‘career’ but surely she’s now making even less money? Don’t they get a % of what she earns or does it not work like that?

Reactions: 11
But why would you join a sperm donor page just to track your cycle?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s one of the most creative things I’ve ever heard. There are so many helpful apps for that if that’s all you wanted to do 🙄

Reactions: 25

does this remind you guys of anyone?
“So the babies name is going to be Pond Beach Cove Gilbert😍✨ I think it’s just super cute and unique and matches Mabel’s water themed name and Pond is hella unisex and hella unique and again goes with the water theme i have which i think is hella cute”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i just realised she didn't apologise for the baby name stripper comment... unless i missed it?

Reactions: 20
This went from ‘I will call the police because you said this about me’ to ‘I’m sorry for doing these things’ in 24 hours 😂 I smell bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.