Mia Jeal #13 Boring vlogs, everything's a fad, tough luck kids, you're not allowed a dad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's only going to be in college for another 6 months, though. I think 2 year olds get 15 free hours? So presumably she'll take advantage of that. And if she's on universal credit which I imagine she will be once she moves, she could claim back 85% of her childcare expenses but again you have to be in work to claim it back and I don't know if she's technically employed? I'd be interested to find out how finances and tax works with YouTubers/influencers etc. I can't imagine Mia filing her own taxes 😂😂
Is she definitely only doing the 1 year? That will only be a level 2 in health and social, I thought she wanted to go for level 3 so she could “go to uni” at some point
You only get funding for 2 year olds if you make under a certain amount I think, but everyone gets funding at 3 years

Reactions: 1
Not finishing college would be one of the most stupid decisions she can make. Level 2’s the equivalent of a GCSE so she’s barely gaining anything from it, severely limiting her job opportunities and there’s no way she’ll be able to do a degree. If she’s planning this perfect aesthetic house and all of these children has she not thought at all about how she’s going to be able to afford them? While yeah you can still get some jobs with the qualifications she has, I suspect a lot of them won’t pay as well as she’d want them to and midwifery’s off the table. Why on earth would you she not see it through while Mabel’s in a nursery she’s happy with and she seems to be in a routine she can manage? YouTube’s a dying industry, it will get less profitable over time and not finishing her course isn’t just gonna make life harder for her but also for all of her future children. The fact Mia said she isn’t on benefits because she works hard in that one tik tok is actually laughable. No work ethic whatsoever.

Reactions: 15
the police??? 👁👁 what did i miss yall???
To cut a long story short, a lovely girl called Sushannah made a couple of call out videos on Mia, to which Mia commented saying ‘you’re taking this too far I’m getting the police involved’ the comment was shortly deleted by Mia herself and soon after Mia posted an apology video for a very small amount of the problematic things she’s said.

Reactions: 13
just seen the new video title and all i have to say is oh. my. god.

View attachment 388624

well time for a shot! for gods sake mia TIE HER HAIR UP!!!!!!!
this is literally not important, so do excuse me, but yall think she's trying to grow out Mabel’s hair for a middle part?? heaven forbid her child has bangs or could actually see at the moment 😩 lmao

To cut a long story short, a lovely girl called Sushannah made a couple of call out videos on Mia, to which Mia commented saying ‘you’re taking this too far I’m getting the police involved’ the comment was shortly deleted by Mia herself and soon after Mia posted an apology video for a very small amount of the problematic things she’s said.
PLEASE 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Is she definitely only doing the 1 year? That will only be a level 2 in health and social, I thought she wanted to go for level 3 so she could “go to uni” at some point
You only get funding for 2 year olds if you make under a certain amount I think, but everyone gets funding at 3 years
I'm sure she's said more than once that she's only doing the one year? Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. I may well have misunderstood.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what her mum and stepdad do for a living?
i remember mia do a video about how she found out she was pregnant and she said her mum was in a different country when she found out i think it was either belgium or germany but i don’t know and i think she said she worked in healthcare but i might be wrong

Reactions: 3
I'm sure she's said more than once that she's only doing the one year? Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong. I may well have misunderstood.
Yeah I don't remember which video it was but I'm sure she said it at one point. Even if she didn't, it's safe to assume she won't be doing a second year if she does get pregnant soon.

Reactions: 3
this is literally not important, so do excuse me, but yall think she's trying to grow out Mabel’s hair for a middle part?? heaven forbid her child has bangs or could actually see at the moment 😩 lmao

PLEASE 😭😭😭😭
i just watched the video and fr she explained it well, and im glad she posted it on a more mainstream platform. Im really scared for Mabel and I'm glad this will get more attention.

the fact mia didn't even talk about half the stuff she was called out for. her apology in itself was piss poor, but still. its just so bleeping crappy that she sees nothing wrong with anything she does.

she’s already done a level 2 in secondary school, so i’m guessing she is doing level 3 but if she only stays for one year then she will not get the full qualification, so she won’t be able to go to uni and won’t have qualifications a level equivalent. she will not get a diploma, just a certificate. so yeah it’s completely pointless for her to only do one year, especially when she’s got no other qualifications! (I’m doing a level 3 right now and I have friends doing them too)

Reactions: 5
Would she get help with nursery, though? Are influencers "registered" as employed? Because she'd only get help with childcare if she's working, and she'll only get 85% paid for.

I've always thought it's going to be interesting to see if Mabel still goes to nursery once she's left college. I can bet on what the answr will be, but she's kidding herself if she thinks she can afford to keep Mabel in nursery with YouTube as her only income (unless she can claim it back).

I had two in nursery during uni and it’s 85% for both... I was still paying almost 400 a month but that was because they were both in full time, average private nursery prices as well!

I just feel, if she has baby 2, she will prioritise that over a proper stable career. I feel like she puts up with college because she gets the free child care and Mabel out the way for abit. My mum was 17 when she had me, complete surprise.. it happens! My mum was so determined to get on her feet with a stable job, her little cake making business was bringing her money but not consistently so she kept it a hobby, something to do on the side when she had the time and focussed on getting a stable job, for me. It isn’t me saying “oh my mum did better than Mia” it’s just an example of how to be a responsible parent, for the child that’s on this earth... she never drifted her focus away from me, not for a second. She wasnt out preplanning a second baby with next to no income and no roof of her own. I’m just not understanding the rush? It really comes across like Mia is desperate for views and I think it’s disgusting that it could be a reason she’s having another baby with a donor.

If you have your first baby accidentally and very young, you should understand that your plans and lifestyle choices will have to change for the sake of your first baby. My mum wanted two close together but when you have a baby, especially when you were not ready for one.. it isn’t about what you want anymore.. it’s about the little person that needs everything you could possibly give. That doesn’t mean a new sibling, it means stability, a home. Which Mia has 0 of, she still lives with her mum, has no partner to help her and a very unstable job.

I’d be absolutely disgusted if she’s offered sperm by a bank! She’s more than capable of finding someone and having children naturally, the fact she “wants kids close together but doesn’t want a man” or the real reason “it will get me views on YouTube” will not go in her favour, they’d laugh her right out of there. When there’s people with fertility problems, same sex couples and women who are running out of time to get pregnant naturally but desperately want children. Far more people deserving of a donor. She should just accept the fact she irresponsibly got pregnant at a young age and cant/shouldn’t get everything she wants now. She’s very selfish and she really is not thinking in Mabel’s best interests. He content is 100% proof she does everything in favour of herself and if she hits back with “you only see a small % of my life” well, to consistently become inconvenienced by your daughter in 95% of your videos when you upload 3/4 times a week?? doesn’t really validate that argument.

I honestly pray for poor little Mabel. She deserves way better than a half arsed mother.

Reactions: 17
i had my LO at 19 and he’s 17 mo now and i would looove to have another but 1: im unemployed 2: trying to go to uni 3: single 4: am moving back home with my mum. 5: i’m 21, most people don’t even start having kids for another 5-10 years! there’s time!
just because you want children doesn’t mean you have to have them!!! so many people want children but don’t go get a fb sperm ‘doner’ for their own selfish reasons🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she’s already done a level 2 in secondary school, so i’m guessing she is doing level 3 but if she only stays for one year then she will not get the full qualification, so she won’t be able to go to uni and won’t have qualifications a level equivalent. she will not get a diploma, just a certificate. so yeah it’s completely pointless for her to only do one year, especially when she’s got no other qualifications! (I’m doing a level 3 right now and I have friends doing them too)
I’m sure it was level 2 childcare she did in school, not health and social, so presumably she needs to start from level 2 health and social not straight to level 3 (ie. it will take 2 years to get a level 3 qualification)

I’m sure it was level 2 childcare she did in school, not health and social, so presumably she needs to start from level 2 health and social not straight to level 3 (ie. it will take 2 years to get a level 3 qualification)
I just checked on my colleges website and Mia would be able to do a level 3 extended diploma without previously doing a level 2.
The first year can be taken as an individual qualification (which is what Mia is doing) and it is worth the equivalent of 1.5 A levels....I think it may be awarded as a diploma father than an extended diploma but I'm not sure on the official title of it.
If she took the full 2 year course she would get the extended diploma with the equivalent of 3 full A levels

If someone does btec (or knows) please correct anything that needs to be cos I'm an A level student who only ever looked at doing A levels😂

Reactions: 9
You can go straight into a level 3 course, depends on your GCSEs (somewhat) and if the college think you can handle it etc.

Reactions: 8
Beth is in the new video. It is allowed for children of split families to go between their parents houses, but you'd think Beth would be a bit more cautious of spreading any germs around Vic and Mabel, since she hasn't been following the rules.. who knows how many people her boyfriend/boyfriends family have been around as well.

Reactions: 10
I hate the way Mia constantly feeds Mabel with highly processed/sugar packed food because it's just setting her up to go from "petite" to morbidly obese. The more processed food she has the more she's going to want and its already clear she's developed a preference for it, with Mia's "she won't eat so I'll just feed her what I know she likes".

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.