Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back a few pages, here are screenshots from Mia’s getting ready for her first day at college video where she’s too busy doing her makeup to feed Mabel, so she simply opens her a packet of something and gives it to her.

Mabel then chokes whilst Mia is talking, she glances at her and continues with what she’s doing without even showing any kind of care to Mabel

View attachment 386516View attachment 386517View attachment 386518
don’t know if it was this video or another but there’s video footage of her feeding mabel in a jumperoo

Reactions: 5
I literally mentioned how creepy Owen was behaving a few threads back as he was asking Mia to get drinks with him before she was even 18 and he was around 19/20 and clearly telling her one thing in private messages whilst treating her like a fan on social media to the point where she was talking about how she’s speaking to someone and likes them etc😬looks like I was right

Reactions: 19
just been reading through the comments on her latest video, (I wish I could screenshot but I cant on laptop) but she replied to a comment about a woman being pregnant with this

Congratulations!! I wish I could be pregnant again, and if I had my own home we probably would be! Hopefully I get my own home soon and can give Moo a sibling!! But now the house fell through, things are put on hold for now :( <3

really hoping she waits till shes grown up more, its gonna be so much harder living alone with 2 babies than it is with mabel living with her parents atm 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I literally mentioned how creepy Owen was behaving a few threads back as he was asking Mia to get drinks with him before she was even 18 and he was around 19/20 and clearly telling her one thing in private messages whilst treating her like a fan on social media to the point where she was talking about how she’s speaking to someone and likes them etc😬looks like I was right
Watch Mia come forward now and say she’s a victim of grooming, wouldn’t put anything past her at this point.

Reactions: 18
The girls uploaded another video, she made some really good points, don’t see how mias minions will be able to argue about it this time

Reactions: 10
just been reading through the comments on her latest video, (I wish I could screenshot but I cant on laptop) but she replied to a comment about a woman being pregnant with this

Congratulations!! I wish I could be pregnant again, and if I had my own home we probably would be! Hopefully I get my own home soon and can give Moo a sibling!! But now the house fell through, things are put on hold for now :( <3

really hoping she waits till shes grown up more, its gonna be so much harder living alone with 2 babies than it is with mabel living with her parents atm 😬
I screenshot it for anyone who wants to see:View attachment 387139

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The girls uploaded another video, she made some really good points, don’t see how mias minions will be able to argue about it this time
I would genuinely love to see a video response from Mia to see what kind of bullshit she comes up with.

Reactions: 9
I love how this person is warning Mia about using wooden chopping boards for raw meat, when I've litterally never seen scissor-happy Mia use a chopping board for anything. Also I highly doubt she'll be doing any actual cooking with her 27 different bowls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Before she deletes this comment too... 2 complete different countries so police won't do anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
does anyone know why mia cuts everything up with scissors? is she just that lazy that she can’t use a bleeping knife?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mia when you read this just remeber when the police get "called" by you they will watch the videos and see multiple videos of you neglecting your duaghter so please do that so social services can intervene

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Before she deletes this comment too... 2 complete different countries so police won't do anything.
God I genuinely thought that comment was fake, “risking safety” “the baby daddy” “thank you x” it genuinely looks like she’s having a bit of a breakdown while typing. Also... if she hasn’t watched the videos how would she know it’s the video itself risking her safety?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.