Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were arguing about Mabels diet.. “just because it looks beige she has said it’s vegetables” after I argued with her because she said Mabel has vegetables with pretty much every meal.

these people are SO dumb I’m in shock. Do they really believe everything she says 😭 if you can literally see they aren’t vegetables how can you believe her just because she said it 😭 losing my mind here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have you noticed her video titles are now "single teen mum" instead of "teen mum"? And her latest video is about a playroom? It's not a playroom. A small corner in Mabel's prison cell.

Honestly, social services or some professional outside that family needs to step in.

Reactions: 25
The sad part about this whole thing is Mia really could go back to being a likeable and relatable YouTuber if she actually tried. But she’s too self absorbed & ignorant to. If she listened to people (especially when evidently ignoring it isn’t working??), apologised and actively tried to do better and make more effort with both Mabel and her videos (which I really don’t see that as a hard task?) she could easily gain people back. She just wasn’t made out to be a child this young imo, I don’t think she’s cut out to make the sacrifice. I just wish she’d be honest with herself at least 😩

also, the “I haven’t watched it” is a lie. Just like she says she doesn’t read here 😂

Reactions: 18
The way Mia puts her empty Lucozade bottles in Mabel’s toy basket is actually grim

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Hahahaha ofc she’s here trying to say it’s all made up and then she’s back-tracked when she realised every claim that girl made is supported by evidence 😂

I searched for sperm donor groups on Facebook and found her in the first one that came up. You definitely don’t join a group like that “for research” if you’ve already been told by an actual fertility clinic that they’ll help you.

Can just imagine her sending an email to these proper clinics full of spelling errors and boasting about her very decent wage👌 and the receptionist rolling their eyes and having a good laugh about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mia’s new obsession of Elle Darby coming in 5..4..3..2..1.. I genuinely think Mia has a fetish for pregnant people, just the way she reposts other peoples pregnancy announcements on her Instagram story is weird, especially when they don’t even know her 🥴

Reactions: 23
Have you noticed her video titles are now "single teen mum" instead of "teen mum"?
I wonder whether this is because Camryn Clifford has just started doing the same thing after her husband died in summer. Like she’s trying to equate Camryn’s situation to hers.

Reactions: 22
duck me, Mia, Montessori isn't a style of toy it's a wide range of principles for raising a child and helping them develop. There's no use having "Montessori toys" if nothing else you do even remotely follows the principles of Montessori cba

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck me, Mia, Montessori isn't a style of toy it's a wide range of principles for raising a child and helping them develop. There's no use having "Montessori toys" if nothing else you do even remotely follows the principles of Montessori cba
probably thinks montessori is a trend so jumps on the bandwagon

Reactions: 22
'sorry this videos been really boring' - Mia Jeal in every video since 2019
Also "it's actually the next day now, so..."

Also how you going to say you hasn't watched the video then go on to address what was said in the video... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also how you going to say you hasn't watched the video then go on to address what was said in the video... 😂
She deffo watched the video, she’s not fooling anyone, she just wanted to make it look like she didn’t care about it. She most likely read every single comment on there as well lol

Reactions: 23
Think Mia put up blank insta story or it's just not showing up for me (not blocked as can see all her posts). Probably crying about the call out video and probably put 'nr' on snapchat no doubt. Honestly, she needs to grow up and take accountability for all the lies she's told.

Why is she looking for donors and speaking to a clinic at the age of 18?? I’m sorry sperm clinics must have a duty of care to not let 18 year olds use their services. She doesn’t need a sperm clinic, she was perfectly fine getting pregnant with Mabel so her “phobia” of men can’t be that bad. It really angers me she’s wanting another baby. She can barely look after Mabel correctly let alone another new born. She hasn’t even got her own house yet, surely that’s her priority not another child!
It makes me mad that she's using a clinic to get pregnant. My sister is currently getting ready to go through her second round of IVF, hopefully in April (first try she did get pregnant but sadly miscarried). The sperm clinics are there for people who have fertility problems or a same sex couple wanting a child. Not for an 18 year old who claims she hates men but fantasies about having boyfriend and had sex with a boy to have Mabel, which she had no problem with! If I was working at a clinic, I would refer her on that information but I bet as usual, she's lied.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol can you imagine if the government composed a video of Johnson sobbing into the camera saying that the opposition party were haterz bullying him and his life was so hard, every time Starmer criticised and held them accountable for any of their actions.

She is just unfortunately a snowflake, who greedily wants all of the fame and money YouTube can rake in for her by manipulating her daughter's sad existence, but doesn't want to take on a single responsibility or sacrifice that comes with the "job" of voluntarily being a public figure. Or a mother for that matter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Mia’s new obsession of Elle Darby coming in 5..4..3..2..1.. I genuinely think Mia has a fetish for pregnant people, just the way she reposts other peoples pregnancy announcements on her Instagram story is weird, especially when they don’t even know her 🥴
agreed, it so creepy and disturbing. she literally fetishises pregnant women and pregnancy in general, she definitely has some strange obsession and attachment to it.

also guys, why is mia buying mabel the nappies for bigger babies? i thought mabel was tiny and petite !?!?!11!!!1!1!1!1!

Reactions: 17
Was just reading through the comments on the calling Mia out video and saw Mia’s comment:

View attachment 376636It’s just more bullshit from her. She never addressed the fact she said she wanted a sperm donor with a ‘darker skin tone’, she just said she wants her kids to look like Mabel in response to a comment. If she wants people to take her word for it she has to actually address the issue in a video, not just a comment on a tiktok. Also, there’s proof that Mia’s looked at Facebook sperm donors so she’s just lying plain and simple.
This comment was only made 40 minutes ago. Do we think she’s sat crying to the camera about how this has ruined her 2021 before it’s even started so she can quickly add it to today’s video for extra sympathy and to get more of her fans to send hate to the girl who made this video?
I am going to assume this is an unpopular opinion here, but I am glad Mia has done some serious thinking and has reconsidered her decision to use a donor with a darker skin tone. But I totally agree that she needs to take some accountability for saying this in the first place, and needs to address it properly and not just on a comment hidden on tiktok.

I find it highly unlikely that a clinic will treat Mia right now given her current financial and living circumstances, and I believe that even if she moves out she will have some trouble getting a clinic to inseminate her. Mainly due to the fact that she is still a teenager, and although is legally classed as an adult is VERY young. I am almost 21 years old. I am no where near ready to be a parent. I know there are young people who are amazing parents but the situation is still not ideal.

The clinic and I am certain that any other medical professional would advise Mia to wait for a little while before making the decision to have another child, especially with a donor. Mia needs to acknowledge that being inseminated with a donors sperm is extremely different to getting pregnant naturally. When you have a sperm donor (an unknown one through a HFEA clinic) you are committing to being the only parental figure in that child's life because an anonymous donor is legally not allowed to have their identity fully revealed until that child is 18. I know in Mia's delusional mind this is what she thinks she wants, but the practicalities of this arrangement are not actually ideal and no clinic would encourage that. Mia can alienate Mabel's father all she wants, but when she fell pregnant, if she would have allowed him to be involved, she could legally have been given extra emotional and arguably financial support from his involvement. Many young parents who get pregnant are under the initial impression that they are going to have at least some involvement with the biological father. Even if that does not eventually end up happening. By using an anonymous donor through a clinic she will be the only parent that child legally can have. No clinic in their right mind are going to grant an 18 year old girl, who already has one young child at such a demanding age, that amount of responsibility.

The clinic will also recognise that an 18 year olds wishes and beliefs change constantly. Mia herself has herself illustrated this by the fads she goes through. One day she is committed to animal crossing, the next it is harry potter and so on. This is not me saying that Mia is not a committed parent to Mabel. But to make a decision to totally raise a child alone is a very BIG decision. In a few years time Mia might have grown up a bit and may wish for her child(ren) to have a relationship with their father, but if that child does not legally have a father what is she going to do? What if she meets a partner and realises that this is the man she actually wants to start a family with? Her circumstances could also change dramatically, she may be a "Youtuber" now, but what if youtube falls through? She said she's dropping out of college after her level 2 so she wont have a stable education to fall back on. she may be looking for a house to rent but that isn't a stable home, she may have to leave due to rent increases or tenancy agreements ending. She has hardly got stability right now, and the clinic will take all of those things into consideration and for now, refuse her a donor.

There is evidence that Mia has been on a sperm donor facebook group, and though I have no evidence to confirm her intentions on there, I would imagine that she joined that after having issues with finding a clinic that would provide treatment to her. If you google cases of young girls using donor's, they have always been through facebook and other informal means, rather than through actual HEFA registered clinics. Which really does seem suggest that it is not common for a clinic to provide teenagers with sperm donors.

Mia, we know you're 18 years old, and we know you will make mistakes, just like any other parent of any other age would and have. We are not attacking you because we think your a terrible parent. That being said some of the things you have done have been really questionable and in some cases neglectful. Nobody is vilifying you for that, at least on my part. But we do want you to be held accountable for that. That is literally the only way you can grow as a person. You can write in your journal and "manifest" as much as you want, but if you are not willing to own up to your mistakes and learn from them, you will never improve as a person or a mother.

As for the fact that this comment has now been deleted. I have nothing to say. The truth is if that video did not hit a nerve, or was, as Mia suggests full of lies, she would not even acknowledge it. Nor would she take time out of her day to comment on it, and then delete that comment. That in itself proves that Mia cannot stand the criticism and feels the need to get immediately defensive about it. I wouldn't be surprised if she made another video crying just like she did about this thread, just for the sympathy and the views.

Reactions: 17
OMG speaking about the pregnancy fetish and obsession, look at this!! this is her diary about personal things and she feels the need to include the news that some random person is pregnant? that is so weird wtf ?!?!? does she even know this person? what on earth does someone else’s pregnancy announcement have anything to with mia at all, let alone why on earth is mia writing about someone else being pregnant in her personal diary... fetish/obsession.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
18 is obviously young, but at 18 you are an adult. I only heard about Mia from Tattle but why does she use that as an excuse? “Only” 18, teen mum... if she was 14 and learning how to do things fair enough but 18? Poor excuse

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.