ItsjustKeira

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made this thread for itsjustKeira so we can discuss anything about her since another thread was getting posts about her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She seems like a great mum but some of her decisions are questionable - like quitting college after attending a week?

Reactions: 13
I think Keira comes across generally really well but I watched the vlog on her second channel where she says she made over £4k from you tube ads in a month when she had under 100k subs and is now nearly at 200k. That's great but it doesnt sit right with me that she still promotes an Amazon wish list for Oskar (and herself at her birthday) now she's making that sort of money because a lot of the people buying from that are young and don't have that sort of income looking at the comments and don't seem to know how much she makes so it just feels wrong. Please Keira, now you're making so much stop the wish lists - you are in a position to buy it yourself. You've also switched your links to affiliate Amazon links for things so are cashing in there too - I don't blame you at all but just think of those people buying from your wish list to get noticed by you and whether they can really afford it. You're earning more than most middle aged people and with far lower outgoings now.

Reactions: 30
She seems like a great mum but some of her decisions are questionable - like quitting college after attending a week?
I think she left it for one more year so she could focus more on Oskar. She's still gonna read up on her subjects so she's ready for September. I think she did what was right for her.

Reactions: 21
I think she left it for one more year so she could focus more on Oskar. She's still gonna read up on her subjects so she's ready for September. I think she did what was right for her.
Yes, that’s true - sorry I should've been a bit clearer, in that it’s not necessarily a bad decision but in terms of if she actually goes back to college now her YouTube has taken off 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yes, that’s true - sorry I should've been a bit clearer, in that it’s not necessarily a bad decision but in terms of if she actually goes back to college now her YouTube has taken off 🤷🏽‍♀️
True, she could change her mind! That's okay, no worries!

Reactions: 1
One thing I hate is how Kiera gets excited over Zak doing the bare minimum for her, Oscar and her family. Can’t remember in which video but it was a recent one she was overjoyed that Zak was hoovering! Just saying how wonderful it was that he was hoovering for her mom and how nice and sweet it was. She was ecstatic about it. I just feel like she doesn’t realise her worth, that’s the least he should be doing! Considering he stays there most of the time and probably isn’t contributing in any other way to the running of the home.
she needs to realise her worth!

Reactions: 25
One thing I hate is how Kiera gets excited over Zak doing the bare minimum for her, Oscar and her family. Can’t remember in which video but it was a recent one she was overjoyed that Zak was hoovering! Just saying how wonderful it was that he was hoovering for her mom and how nice and sweet it was. She was ecstatic about it. I just feel like she doesn’t realise her worth, that’s the least he should be doing! Considering he stays there most of the time and probably isn’t contributing in any other way to the running of the home.
she needs to realise her worth!
Ive thought for awhile now she can do better than Zac. She had (has?) videos on her channel basically saying he cheated while she was heavily pregnant, I think using drugs too? Can’t remember the whole thing but they only got back together because he was nice to her when she was giving birth - aka did the bare minimum.

I also agree with what previous poster said about the amazon Wishlist, so unnecessary.

I know most people prefer her to Mia but I’m not sure she’s that much better really. E.g she also seems to keep Oskar in her room a lot of the time and her mum helps out more than most. Although definitely better at YouTube looking at the stats alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She seems like a great mu
She said in a vlog the other day she might not now and it seemed like YouTube was the reason as she's making a lot from it

Ive thought for awhile now she can do better than Zac. She has (has?) videos on her channel basically saying he cheated while she was heavily pregnant, I think using drugs too? Can’t remember the whole thing but they only got back together because he was nice to her when she was giving birth - aka did the bare minimum.

I also agree with what previous poster said about the amazon Wishlist, so unnecessary.

I know most people prefer her to Mia but I’m not sure she’s that much better really. E.g she also seems to keep Oskar in her room a lot of the time and her mum helps out more than most. Although definitely better at YouTube looking at the stats alone.
Her mum definitely seems amazing in how much she does plus having young children herself.

Reactions: 3
To be honest, from what I have seen of Keria's videos she does seem like she is a good parent. She is very attentive and loving towards Oskar. She is really interested in his development and giving him the best possible start in life and she doesn't seem to be lazy like Mia. I agree she keeps Oskar in her room a lot, which I honestly do not agree with, but I think her house is a lot more crowded than Mia's, she has younger siblings and I assume she does that because she feels it is her own space.

I honestly do think she made the right decision postponing her A-levels for a year. When I sat mine, they were very full on, and I definitely would not have coped if I had a baby to care for as well as studying full time. I think she is a very intelligent young girl, and I do hope she will go back to college. She certainly seems like she has a good chance of academic success. I hope she doesn't drop out completely as youtube will not last forever.

She can absolutely do better than Zak, she seems much maturer than he is, and I do feel like she may have settled for him, despite her being unhappy with the things he has done in the past and the fact he uses drugs, because she wants him to be involved in his sons life. Obviously, I can't say that with full certainty, but thats what I assume anyway. I know certain people do not have a problem with Cannabis use, but I personally have seen the effects that long term Cannabis use can have on people, and how it affects children when they see their parents habitually using it every day because they are dependant upon it. I understand that Zak is young and may wish to smoke, but he should ensure that when he is, he is not doing it around Oskar, and Keira should certainly ensure that she is not filming it and promoting it to her young and impressionable audience.

Any influencer doing an Amazon wish list makes me feel uneasy. It feels like they expect their viewers to buy something off there. Ultimately even when Kiera was struggling financially, it is not her viewers responsibility to provide things for her or her son. I understand that some viewers may wish too, but strangers gifting a child something online really makes me feel uneasy. It is just odd.

Reactions: 19
To be honest, from what I have seen of Keria's videos she does seem like she is a good parent. She is very attentive and loving towards Oskar. She is really interested in his development and giving him the best possible start in life and she doesn't seem to be lazy like Mia. I agree she keeps Oskar in her room a lot, which I honestly do not agree with, but I think her house is a lot more crowded than Mia's, she has younger siblings and I assume she does that because she feels it is her own space.

I honestly do think she made the right decision postponing her A-levels for a year. When I sat mine, they were very full on, and I definitely would not have coped if I had a baby to care for as well as studying full time. I think she is a very intelligent young girl, and I do hope she will go back to college. She certainly seems like she has a good chance of academic success. I hope she doesn't drop out completely as youtube will not last forever.

She can absolutely do better than Zak, she seems much maturer than he is, and I do feel like she may have settled for him, despite her being unhappy with the things he has done in the past and the fact he uses drugs, because she wants him to be involved in his sons life. Obviously, I can't say that with full certainty, but thats what I assume anyway. I know certain people do not have a problem with Cannabis use, but I personally have seen the effects that long term Cannabis use can have on people, and how it affects children when they see their parents habitually using it every day because they are dependant upon it. I understand that Zak is young and may wish to smoke, but he should ensure that when he is, he is not doing it around Oskar, and Keira should certainly ensure that she is not filming it and promoting it to her young and impressionable audience.

Any influencer doing an Amazon wish list makes me feel uneasy. It feels like they expect their viewers to buy something off there. Ultimately even when Kiera was struggling financially, it is not her viewers responsibility to provide things for her or her son. I understand that some viewers may wish too, but strangers gifting a child something online really makes me feel uneasy. It is just odd.
Her room is a lot bigger than Mia's and Oskar has plenty of room. He's taken outside way more, unlike Mabel who is shut in to suit Mia.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know which vid he was smoking / rolling weed in? I haven’t seen

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know which vid he was smoking / rolling weed in? I haven’t seen
I have some girl in the Mia jeal thread was trying to say it’s ok for that to happen when it isn’t. Oskar could easily pick up on things like smoking weed is ok when let’s be honest it really isn’t it can mess up development etc.Keira should be a responsible mum and step up and tell Zak he shouldn’t be doing this in front of his child.

Reactions: 13
I have some girl in the Mia jeal thread was trying to say it’s ok for that to happen when it isn’t. Oskar could easily pick up on things like smoking weed is ok when let’s be honest it really isn’t it can mess up development etc.Keira should be a responsible mum and step up and tell Zak he shouldn’t be doing this in front of his child.
I agree 100% that it’s not ok. It’s a class B drug regardless of the people who try and justify using it, and definitely shouldn’t be around Oskar. Some delusional people think it isn’t addictive but mentally it is and it is not good for mental health either. Even if he was to smoke it away from him it would be on his clothes and in his hair so he would be third hand smoking I believe it’s called, and smelling the awful smell of it.
No child should be exposed to it 😔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I mean personally I don’t mind her, I just don’t know why everyone goes crazy when she really just does the bare minimum that any parent does on a daily basis. I have a baby young as well, I get it. But she truly does the standard of what a parent should be doing. And after her letting zac roll a spliff around that gorgeous little boy I’m just annoyed.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she said in one of her videos that she wants to have a baby at the end of 2021/start of 2022. Idk it just seems so irresponsible to me, youtube isn’t that financially stable (although it clearly makes her a decent amount) Also, does zak even have a stable job? She’s so young and, like Mia, it seems she only wants another baby is to keep the age gap small, which is a ridiculous reason to me.

I really do hope that she continues with college and leaves Zak, he seems to be no good, does the bare minimum and rolls joints infront of his child.

She seems like she’s just rushing her life, she’s so young, she’s got years left, she should just wait till she’s a bit older!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
^ agree, she seems like an intelligent girl too, it would be so great to see a young mum really pushing to finish education and be a positive role model to their child, instead of throwing it all away

I mean personally I don’t mind her, I just don’t know why everyone goes crazy when she really just does the bare minimum that any parent does on a daily basis. I have a baby young as well, I get it. But she truly does the standard of what a parent should be doing. And after her letting zac roll a spliff around that gorgeous little boy I’m just annoyed.
And I get the impression her mum does A LOT - all the running around, shopping, cleaning, cooking, running the house. Yes Keira is doing a good job but she's not totally independent by any means and her mum deserves a lot of credit from what I've seen.

I think seeing as Mia’s the only other uk teen mum most of us know and she barely does anything, seeing Kiera actually parenting is shocking to us. Especially those of us who don’t actually have children. Also, I’ve never liked Zak. He just seems to be quite lazy and I think in a few years when Kiera’s grown up a bit she won’t want to be with him anymore. She’ll probably be working her ass off trying to work whether that is on YouTube or something else, look after Oskar and any other kids they have and keep their house tidy seeingas she wants to move out this year. Like people have mentioned, her elation at Zak doing some vacuuming was ridiculous, he’s living under her mum’s roof, eating her food etc and not paying for anything, he should be doing way more than that. Kiera seems like a lovely girl and is a good mum but could do way better.

Reactions: 10
^ agree, she seems like an intelligent girl too, it would be so great to see a young mum really pushing to finish education and be a positive role model to their child, instead of throwing it all away
I hope she carries on with what she intends to do which is be a marine biologist, I believe, and not throw it all away for Youtube.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.