Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now added single teen mum vlogs to her YouTube titles literally no one cares if you’re a mum a single mum or a teen🤣🤣

Just started her new video and she’s just said ‘if you haven’t been following me for a while you won’t know I love knitting’ pretty sure everyone on this thread and most her followers have watched her for atleast a year+ and know knittings another random crappy hobby she’ll waste money on and never do again🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve crocheted for about 8 years and I would never dream of spending £12-16 (forgot the actual price sorry) on a ball of wool yeah it’s big but you could go down to a pound stretchers and get the same size in similar colours for about £3 it’s just more irritating that she probably won’t use it as she said it’s probably for the next baby but the money could have got mable like 12 healthy decent meals instead of brioch an microwaved frozen veg

Reactions: 20
I genuinely can’t imagine anything worse than being a YouTube mum vlogger. The desperation these people reach because they make ‘good’ money, live beyond their means, then the money starts to deplete & they just do literally anything to get views and money. It must be sooo exhausting. Imagine being that desperate for views that you resort to having kids over and over again (not just Mia) even using a sperm donor because you don’t even have a baby daddy 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s madness. Am I the only one who wants to actually have a stable home and genuinely want my children rather than them being convenient money makers? They’re almost like MLM huns - they make it look like such a nice life because they spend all their money, but they soon get SO desperate. I mean I don’t know many (if any) who haven’t used their child’s illness/injury/worse times in general as clickbait and film it as much as possible 🙄 I just don’t understand how it’s worth it, raising kids is flipping exhausting you couldn’t pay me anything to keep having more - especially without my own bloody home 🙄

Mia clearly reads on here frequently since she’s deleted her comment on Christina’s tiktok🤣🤣

• Haha
I genuinely can’t imagine anything worse than being a YouTube mum vlogger. The desperation these people reach because they make ‘good’ money, live beyond their means, then the money starts to deplete & they just do literally anything to get views and money. It must be sooo exhausting. Imagine being that desperate for views that you resort to having kids over and over again (not just Mia) even using a sperm donor because you don’t even have a baby daddy 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s madness. Am I the only one who wants to actually have a stable home and genuinely want my children rather than them being convenient money makers? They’re almost like MLM huns - they make it look like such a nice life because they spend all their money, but they soon get SO desperate. I mean I don’t know many (if any) who haven’t used their child’s illness/injury/worse times in general as clickbait and film it as much as possible 🙄 I just don’t understand how it’s worth it, raising kids is flipping exhausting you couldn’t pay me anything to keep having more - especially without my own bloody home 🙄
I think this often too... and considering how exhausted and busy you are just trying to feed, clothe, bath, entertain your child all the time I could not think of anything worse than having to video/photograph/ document all of that on top of it. Just get a regular job, at least it finishes at closing time and you go home. These bloggers are always “on”.. I dunno why any sane person would choose that lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
This is so random sorry but like 10 pages ago someone mentioned that she blamed witchcraft on her losing her cat yet I can’t find anywhere where she said this or anything. It was only a passing comment but I was wondering if anybody knew what happened and whether she did actually blame it on witchcraft?
She said this on beths Instagram live months ago

Reactions: 3
Personally I don’t think Zak rolled a joint. Would have needed a lot more surface space than what he was working with.
You could see the grinder in his lap, and when I was younger I used to smoke, I could do it without a table or surface at all.

Reactions: 8
Actually bugs me that people are defending her comment that “Mabel hates men” with the fact that she brought up by a single mum! I’ve seen mias step dad be incredibly attentive towards Mabel! She’d be weary of people, not specific genders your morons! She will most definitely milk that as mabel gets older where she will subconsciously think she hates men because he mum told her she did when she was little 🙄

Also her video title, “single teen mum vlogs” wtf, since when was YouTube match.com. She should put “arrogant, personality free zone, I like to sit in my grotty room creaming myself over fictional characters .. oh and don’t expect Mabel in much of these videos even though I label myself a mum vlogger” instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else find it so funny when Mia was telling us in her most recent vlog that the doctor ‘had a go at her’ for turning up to Mabels fracture appointment! 😂 And I do not believe for one moment that the doctor ‘kicked her out of his office’ after 2 minutes like Mia said. She is constantly bad mouthing health professionals yet wants to go into a career as one. 🤔

Her vlogs are becoming so boring and dull now, her vlog today was literally her telling us how bad her room was and then cleaning her room...(as per usual).

I agree with the comments on here about it being really strange that she has added ‘single’ teen mum titles for her videos when, yes she is a single mum, but she gets a great amount of help from her family and Mia this help is also the fact you have a roof over your head, meals cooked for you from your parents. ‘Help’ from your parents doesn't just mean them looking after her but supporting you and your child in other ways too.

At this point I feel like Mia cant decide to whether she wants to be a child or an adult. She constantly acts like a child and milks the whole ‘TEEN MUM’ thing yet so badly wants to be an adult and is now going mad with tattoos, lip fillers, posting her body all over social media etc.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else find it so funny when Mia was telling us in her most recent vlog that the doctor ‘had a go at her’ for turning up to Mabels fracture appointment! 😂 And I do not believe for one moment that the doctor ‘kicked her out of his office’ after 2 minutes like Mia said. She is constantly bad mouthing health professionals yet wants to go into a career as one. 🤔
She just likes to be a victim and have her little 12 year old followers feeling sorry for her. This pointless lying is actually concerning.... it’s laughable that she thinks people would believe a doctor would of had that attitude towards her for the reason she gave? I bet you she didn’t even go to any hospital appointment and the fact that it took them over a month to find out what was wrong with mabels leg seems suspicious.

Reactions: 15
Have any of use seen a girl called Ella Lawrence on tiktok she’s from Liverpool and a teen mum she needs to be discussed she’s something else
lol how many bras does she wear at 1 time? I think wearing a push-up bra under a sports bra kinda defeats the purpose? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I hope not so she can pay no attention to more poor kids as well as Mabel😔
What makes you think this?

Time stamp for this and what video please? Been trying to find it
Thankyou x
She has edited it out. It was around 14:30 before. You can tell she has gone back to edit it out as its really jumpy editing and disjointed at around 13:47. Which just proves that she has something to hide

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that got annoyed with her when she said this year she will be growing her family, whether that be with another baby or pets, when in her wrapping presents video she seemed like she was against having pets

Reactions: 14
mia should title her videos "cleaning vlogs" instead of "teen mum vlogs" ffs shes cleaning her room in every video

• Haha
Reactions: 23
mia should title her videos "cleaning vlogs" instead of "teen mum vlogs" ffs shes cleaning her room in every video
But it’s never clean, she just “tidies” her room and then by the next video it’s a tip again 😂 how hard is it to put dirty washing in the washing basket that’s in her bathroom, tidy the toys away when Mabel is finished with them, and take plates, bottles and glasses downstairs when she’s done with them. Her house (whenever she does finally move out!) is gonna be so disgusting considering she can’t keep her bedroom tidy or clean 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She can’t keep on top of her room, how she keeping on top of a full house with two kids, holding down her college all by herself! I’m not saying it can’t be done, but she’s such a whiny child over every little thing she has to do.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why she can’t dedicate a day to spend a couple of hours doing washing and hoovering and dusting, I do this every Sunday and tbh it’s not bad and quite therapeutic knowing you’ve got all your tit done😂 she literally does nothing all day, she’s got it so easy but you’ve just got to laugh because you know she’ll have to get a proper job soon and then it’ll get worse. No doubt Mia never had to do any chores as a kid, probably why she’s so tit at everything now.

Reactions: 6
Just watched Jessica Kelgren-Fozards video on how her and her wife got pregnant through donors and Mia could absolutely not handle that, financially, emotionally or physically. I think, if she ever actually did it, she’d give up after two tries

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.