Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%, I dont understand how she managed to let her poop on her mums bedroom floor when they were literally in a bathroom. Over the toilet, hell, just hold her in the bath til she was done cos there was a mess to clean in there already 🙄

Mabel is not necessarily too young to be potty trained (I know many, including myself and siblings, who were fully potty trained under 2) but it depends on the child and their ability to communicate and acknowledge it. We don't hear Mabel say many words or communicate with that many hand motions tho so she probably isn't ready as of yet.

If Mia has another baby when she wants then I dont see Mabel being potty trained until she's much older especially because I doubt Mia has the resilience to keep up with potty training a toddler whilst looking after a baby/another toddler.
My eldest was potty trained ar 2, but my nearly 2 year old is no where near ready lol! But I totally agree why would you let a child run around in the middle of pooing that makes no sence you would at least shut the bath room door or anybody with comments sence would or just leave her in the bath

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen Dear Greysons stories about Pat. Bet Mia will share it and make it about her like ‘omg same this happened to me!!’

Reactions: 3
what were they about? please spill the tea 😆 ☕
From looking at her instagram i believe one of her exes wasn’t that good of a person and she mentioned on her story that she has a restraining order against him. i’ll attach a photo of the story!!
59E270AB-0C2B-4268-A64C-13465C24D537.png

I know it’s been said on these threads before but I still think it’s strange how Mia doesn’t put anything about her new videos on Instagram, like on her story a ‘swipe up to watch’ I don’t know if she does on Twitter as I don’t follow her but surely if your channel is dying you’d want as many people to see it as possible? The fact she wants to make YouTube her full time job when she puts minimal effort into it is crazy, she’ll happily post other peoples tiktoks all over her socials but not about her own content??? Especially considering she knows sometimes YouTube doesn’t put new videos in peoples feeds I just don’t get why she posts the video and that’s it job done no advertising whatsoever...
And would you look at that Mia has posted a picture on her Instagram advertising her new vlog 😂😂😂 she makes it so obvious that she reads this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if it's been mentioned here but I can't find a thread for Keira but did anyone else notice her boyfriend rolling a joint it her Xmas eve vlog when she was talking about the stockings right in front of Oskar too I've looked through comments on the video and all comments in relation to this has mysteriously vanished but she's left the video up 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
And would you look at that Mia has posted a picture on her Instagram advertising her new vlog 😂😂😂 she makes it so obvious that she reads this thread.
She’s also limited comments so you can’t comment on it someone commented asking why she wasn’t wearing a mask clearly Mia deleted the original comment and then gave a crappy response considering the second comment made

Attachments

Here? Definitely what hes doing and in the living room in front of all the kids and keiras mum.... wtf
pretty sure that’s just a rollie not a joint. don’t think it would be easy to roll a joint with all those kids about.

Reactions: 9
Also, looks like someone has been reading hereView attachment 365739
Mabel looks exactly like her dad and her next one could look exactly like theres.... this girls delusional

pretty sure that’s just a rollie not a joint. don’t think it would be easy to roll a joint with all those kids about.
The size of the rizal packet and theres a grinder on his lap the green thing by the looks of it I smoke rollies and rifles are alot smaller

Reactions: 7
Hey Mia idea for your next tattoo you should get #TeenMum tattooed on your forehead so everyone knows that you’re a teen mum 🥰🥰 just teen mum things x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
idk why but mia answering questions like “when are you having your next baby” while doing tiktok dances will never not be funny to me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes Mabel is her dads double !
This is a photo of Mia when she was a baby and she literally couldn’t look any different to Mabel 😬 she must be fuming with how much Mabel looks like him
This post made me laugh so much she looks nothing like mia 😂

Reactions: 11
would mia even be allowed to get pregnant seeing as she had to have a c section? im pretty sure there is a period of time that is advisable before trying for another baby.

Reactions: 4
would mia even be allowed to get pregnant seeing as she had to have a c section? im pretty sure there is a period of time that is advisable before trying for another baby.
Don’t forget she’s ✨ ignoring health professionals advice ✨ she’d say they were against her because she’s a teen mum

Reactions: 20
I had one and wasn’t advised against getting pregnant again in any sort of time frame

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.