Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E42CCE36-2FEE-4C25-99F9-B59517F6F168.jpeg

Immediately made me think of Mia lmao.
*I don’t think her home was particularly healthy since Victoria seems to have 0 interest in Mias well-being but it was far from he trauma she’s desperate to have 🙄

Reactions: 30
just watching some of her old videos and what on earth happened to her fish/poor axolotl
did she ever mention?
just curious and wondering how on earth she was allowed a pet with such high maintenance

Reactions: 5
just watching some of her old videos and what on earth happened to her fish/poor axolotl
did she ever mention?
just curious and wondering how on earth she was allowed a pet with such high maintenance
she originally wanted to breed and sell them. she had lots of huge tanks but at the end she didn't keep many fishes (I once remember she had a fish called Chronos and said she would have liked to call her son like that one day:ROFLMAO:).Then if I'm not wrong she mentioned she had sold them all because idk probably got out of the fish phase.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
did she ever mention?
I think she sold them, but if you look into some of her old videos (if they are still up) she was clearly negleting them, their tanks were never clean.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think Mia sounds absolutely ridicolus when she talks about getting a sperm donor... she talks about how much research she has done but this is clearly fake.

Like sperm donor fertilisation rates are actually fairly low but she never talks about how in reality she might have to be inseminated multiple times before actually getting pregnant. She also doen't factor in that if she had such a 'TRAUMATIC' birth the first time then chances are getting pregnant, pregnancy and giving birth will be more diffcult the second time.

Reactions: 23
skipped through the tattoo video so i might be wrong but.. did she put her pyjama top back on after her bath..?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Mia sounds absolutely ridicolus when she talks about getting a sperm donor... she talks about how much research she has done but this is clearly fake.

Like sperm donor fertilisation rates are actually fairly low but she never talks about how in reality she might have to be inseminated multiple times before actually getting pregnant. She also doen't factor in that if she had such a 'TRAUMATIC' birth the first time then chances are getting pregnant, pregnancy and giving birth will be more diffcult the second time.
She’ll just do a TikTok captioned ‘sperm donor clinic didn’t get me pregnant, they hate me cos I’m a teen mum’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Mabel doesn’t get a UTI with them bath bombs. They’ll give a grown woman some issues.

Reactions: 13
I hope Mabel doesn’t get a UTI with them bath bombs. They’ll give a grown woman some issues.
I've used that exact bath bomb and had to get out after five minutes because the strong smell. I'm not a parent but surely these bath bombs aren't great for such young children? I know Lush sell Bath bombs and other products specifically aimed at kids, and they're much milder than the adult ones.

I've used that exact bath bomb and had to get out after five minutes because the strong smell. I'm not a parent but surely these bath bombs aren't great for such young children? I know Lush sell Bath bombs and other products specifically aimed at kids, and they're much milder than the adult ones.
I know lush do a bath bomb called “ickle baby bot” which is suitable for babies around mabels age and if Mia had done some research or looked into it then she would of seen those ones. There are a few other ones that lush do which are fine for young children and are designed to look after their skin so I don’t understand why Mia didn’t get those ones? Clearly didn’t fit her aesthetic...

I’m sorry but something about giving a baby a bath with a WHOLE bath bomb just doesn’t sit right with me! I’ve known full grown women get problems from bathing with them let alone a tiny baby!! She could have atleast halved it!

Reactions: 15
I know lush do a bath bomb called “ickle baby bot” which is suitable for babies around mabels age and if Mia had done some research or looked into it then she would of seen those ones. There are a few other ones that lush do which are fine for young children and are designed to look after their skin so I don’t understand why Mia didn’t get those ones? Clearly didn’t fit her aesthetic...
never looked into them but you can also buy things like jelly bath or water colour changers which would probably be a thousand times better

Reactions: 12
I stopped using lush when I found a shard of plastic (quite big as well) in my bar of soap, my mum also used to suffer with reactions from their bath bombs. They’re deffo not suitable for babies, also (pls correct me if I’m wrong) recently it was made public that Lush were donating money to anti-trans charities, so yet again Mia is giving her money to transphobes 🥴 not very good for her image.

Reactions: 11

Yes!! Honestly she tries to act real "mature" but this whole sperm donor think makes her sound like an immature little girl who just doesnt like boys, she obviously hasnt actually looked into it at all and just sounds stupid

Reactions: 17
I stopped using lush when I found a shard of plastic (quite big as well) in my bar of soap, my mum also used to suffer with reactions from their bath bombs. They’re deffo not suitable for babies, also (pls correct me if I’m wrong) recently it was made public that Lush were donating money to anti-trans charities, so yet again Mia is giving her money to transphobes 🥴 not very good for her image.
Lush have been known for being really unethical, especially with their own employees alongside with many other issues like the ones you’ve mentioned which are all appalling :( but hey, why would Mia care when they fit her ✨aesthetic✨

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.