Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t get the lush bath bomb things, there are plenty of baby bubble bath, colourants, bath bombs that are so much more gentle than those lush bath bombs.

Yes they may be ‘natural’ (obviously in Mia’s brain that means there good) but they are packed with essential oils that are so so strong especially for a young child, I can’t even use them without breaking out in hives.

There was literally no need for her to buy Mabel them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I still don’t get the lush bath bomb things, there are plenty of baby bubble bath, colourants, bath bombs that are so much more gentle than those lush bath bombs.

Yes they may be ‘natural’ (obviously in Mia’s brain that means there good) but they are packed with essential oils that are so so strong especially for a young child, I can’t even use them without breaking out in hives.

There was literally no need for her to buy Mabel them.
Not to mention a lot of lush bath bombs have glitter in them, I just can imagine that being really irritating on a baby’s skin. I don’t get it either tbh, Mabel doesn’t even know what a bath bomb is ffs, if she was like 8 and asked then maybe consider it but she’s 1 years old! Any normal person would’ve just got her toys and books and some clothes and some chocolate, you know things she’d actually enjoy and stimulate her! I think it’s just Mia’s desperate attempt to be a quirky cool mum but it’s just plain stupid. She’d have been better off getting her some bath crayons and let her draw on the side of the bath at least she’d interact with it, we all know Mia would put the bath bomb in without showing Mabel what it’s doing.

Reactions: 14
Not to mention a lot of lush bath bombs have glitter in them, I just can imagine that being really irritating on a baby’s skin. I don’t get it either tbh, Mabel doesn’t even know what a bath bomb is ffs, if she was like 8 and asked then maybe consider it but she’s 1 years old! Any normal person would’ve just got her toys and books and some clothes and some chocolate, you know things she’d actually enjoy and stimulate her! I think it’s just Mia’s desperate attempt to be a quirky cool mum but it’s just plain stupid. She’d have been better off getting her some bath crayons and let her draw on the side of the bath at least she’d interact with it, we all know Mia would put the bath bomb in without showing Mabel what it’s doing.
she would of had to rinse Mabel with clear water after to get rid of any residue that was left on Mabels skin but we all know she wouldn’t of thought to have done that

Reactions: 14
she would of had to rinse Mabel with clear water after to get rid of any residue that was left on Mabels skin but we all know she wouldn’t of thought to have done that
She’s only just recently starting to wash Mabels hair and style it; can’t ever imagine her rinsing off any glitter residue off her if she needed it, she’s beyond lazy and neglectful.

Reactions: 10
Lush bath bombs are not great for your intimate areas if they have glitter in them.. why would you put your baby in a bath with one? Baffled 😕

Reactions: 7
I’m hesitant to even use different bubble bath🙄 she honestly thinks she knows everything. I seen a mum on tiktok using jelly bath an I want to try it with my daughter but scared it will irritate her :(

Reactions: 3
Doesnt Mia suffer with sensitive skin or something? Surely she would realise that a 1 year old doesnt need not just a bath bomb but a WHOLE bath bomb. Mia could have cut it in half or broken it into pieces

Reactions: 12
Surely she shouldn’t have gone to Meadowhall recently??

Especially since she goes on about how vulnerable her mum is yet she’s travelled to a tier 3 area which is against the the new tier rules??

Reactions: 5
You know what I’d love to see someone like Mia doing. Something charitable. She could make a whole video about researching for food banks or homeless shelters near her and what they want donated and then go out and buy things, do a haul giving tips on what they want in particular and then how she is donating it. I’m not saying Mia has to give all her money away but she’s extremely privileged living with all her expenses paid and earning money from a job where she does there bare minimum. I think if she really looked into what some people go through she’d perhaps realise her life isn’t that bad and change for the better. Although knowing Mia she’d probably do it halfheartedly giving away her and Mabel’s old clothes from Zara that aren’t very practical or buying random food from the shop without checking what the food bank wants and then complaining that a charity turned away her donation because she’s a ‘TeEn MuM!’
Lush bath bombs cost around 3-5 pounds each, you could buy a pair of clothes or some tins of soup for that. That’d be much better to give to those who need it than giving money to a company that isn’t very ethical and using their products that might irritate your baby’s skin.
For someone who goes on about supporting all these different movements she’s never shared a petition or donation link. Why not give some of the money she’s going to throw away in the January sales to a charity supporting the LBGTQ+ community or the BLM movement considering she’s made social media posts claiming to support those affected by these issues?
I’d much rather see Mia use her platform and privileged position for good, rather than using it to get paid for doing nothing, pretty much, and blocking anyone who doesn’t worship her for doing the bare minimum.
I know this post is really long and it’s not like Mia is going to solve all the world’s problems. It just annoys me how she’s 18 and a mother, yet still acts like a spoilt teenager when she literally wants for nothing.

• Heart
I’m hesitant to even use different bubble bath🙄 she honestly thinks she knows everything. I seen a mum on tiktok using jelly bath an I want to try it with my daughter but scared it will irritate her :(
Jelly baff is great fun! I’ve gifted it to all the kids in my family at some point. My younger sister used to be allergic to the colourants some companies use to get things red but she was fine with red jelly baff years ago. Honestly as long as you read the packet your little one should be fine, you can always take some out the bath into a basin for them to feel before putting them in the bath and get them used to it x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok so I just watched the Christmas Eve vlog and the bath bomb bit, so the bath bomb she used was the Twilight one (shock🙃) I know for a fact this bath bomb is very heavily scented and glittery as I have used this one a couple of times (before the shard of plastic incident) it’s a nightmare to clean out of the bath so I can imagine Mabels skin is probably screaming for a rinse. How Mia can be so bleeping stupid is beyond me, just because it’s Lush and ‘natural’ products doesn’t mean it won’t be harsh towards baby skin!

mia is constantly portraying herself as an ally and activist when it’s trendy and suits her but continues to publicly support companies and people who have shown themselves to be anti-trans, such as JK and Lush UK and it really irks me

It really doesn't sit well with me when family vloggers film their children in the bath. I know that the bath footage of Mabel was innocent and did maintain her modesty. But it really is just exploitation of a private moment that really does not necessarily need to be posted on the internet for strangers to see. Especially when the thumbnail of the video is Mabel in the bath, yet she only had like 1 min of footage of her in the bath (thank god). But this was clearly just an attempt to get more people to click on her videos. YouTube is unfortunately full of dangerous people who will click on videos such as these with disgusting intentions. I am almost certain everyone, including Mia is aware of this, but knows a thumbnail of her baby in the bath will get her more views. Mia clearly doesn't care who she attracts to her channel, or what danger she could be putting both herself and Mabel in. On top of that she is massively infringing on that child's privacy. Yes it is a sweet an innocent moment now, but when Mabel is a child and teenager and is at school there will footage of her as a baby int he bath on the internet. How is she going to feel? Other children may use that footage and bully her.
Like I say this problem isn't just an issue with Mia but family vloggers in general.
Also Mia definitely should make sure she puts less water in the bath with Mabel. Even when supervised the amount she puts in is dangerous.

Reactions: 23
It really doesn't sit well with me when family vloggers film their children in the bath. I know that the bath footage of Mabel was innocent and did maintain her modesty. But it really is just exploitation of a private moment that really does not necessarily need to be posted on the internet for strangers to see. Especially when the thumbnail of the video is Mabel in the bath, yet she only had like 1 min of footage of her in the bath (thank god). But this was clearly just an attempt to get more people to click on her videos. YouTube is unfortunately full of dangerous people who will click on videos such as these with disgusting intentions. I am almost certain everyone, including Mia is aware of this, but knows a thumbnail of her baby in the bath will get her more views. Mia clearly doesn't care who she attracts to her channel, or what danger she could be putting both herself and Mabel in. On top of that she is massively infringing on that child's privacy. Yes it is a sweet an innocent moment now, but when Mabel is a child and teenager and is at school there will footage of her as a baby int he bath on the internet. How is she going to feel? Other children may use that footage and bully her.
Like I say this problem isn't just an issue with Mia but family vloggers in general.
Also Mia definitely should make sure she puts less water in the bath with Mabel. Even when supervised the amount she puts in is dangerous.
Totally agree, I dont think they should be filmed in the bath to be put on the internet for litreally anybody to watch

Reactions: 6
I definitely agree with this. I see people posting their kids in baths on youtube and Instagram and even though they are covering their private parts and the clips are very innocent and sweet I just cant imagine how many 'wrong' people can come across that footage. and it is a very private moment so why put it online anyway? if she wants to capture those moments forever thats fine but she should just keep it to herself and family for the protection of mabel

Reactions: 12
Mia is not going to be happy😂What name do we think she’s going to add into mabels now...
Her names going to be Mabel-Ocean-Lemon-Fox-Cove... if she keeps adding on random names every year to make her name more unique.

• Haha
Just seen Helen Briggs aka Bleuu has named her son Elvis... and Mia has shared it on her insta story... guess we know what name will be on her next ‘baby names I love’ video!

Reactions: 19
Mia is not going to be happy😂What name do we think she’s going to add into mabels now...
If this is the same girl I remember I swear Mia’s fans gave this girl so much hate cos she “copied Mabel’s name” even though this girl had named her baby long before Mia started adding onto Mabel’s name

Reactions: 15
mia is constantly portraying herself as an ally and activist when it’s trendy and suits her but continues to publicly support companies and people who have shown themselves to be anti-trans, such as JK and Lush UK and it really irks me
At this point, she needs to just keep her mouth shut about LGBT issues. The amount of problematic things she's doing that's damaging to the community is an absolute joke. The support of anti trans companies, the (very probable) queer bating and pretending to be bi on that discord server, going on about gender neutral parenting and respecting non binary people while she's been re-enforcing gender stereotypes. Does she not realise how bad it looks?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.