Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi everyone i’m not sure if this has been mentioned before but i have been rewatching some of mias older videos recently and in this clip mabel is sat on the counter in a bumbo seat while mia has her back turned, if that isn’t bad enough mia walks out of the room and leaves her unattended!! surely this isn’t safe? i thought maybe this would be useful as i know some people are looking for videos and time stamps where there’s been some questionable behaviour.
C1541F0D-8CF7-4A6F-B0F1-9217E4320797.png

the video is [VLOG] NEW HAIR AGAIN?| Teen Mum Weekly Vlog and this clip is at 5:58

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It must be awful to know that your new content, featuring a more “real you” is getting less likes and views.
I really think she should stop rushing videos and really listen to herself when editing. Stop being a parrot and film Mable. That’s all people come to your channel for, not your silly Santa Christmas list. I want to see more of Beth and Mable or better yet a sit down Q&A with you Mum. Asking what we’re all dying to know. What does your mum really think of your attitude, your chosen life’s direction, your latest obsessions and tattoos.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been said but is this girl for real? Remember the time when she wasn’t happy because the nursery where giving Mabel unhealthy food and Mabel was a vegetarian (I think it was apologies if not). But all of a sudden they’ve had what 3 McDonald’s the past 2 weeks and now she’s posted Mabel in McDonald’s again! 4 in 2 weeks. This may not seem to bad but the fact your child has had hardly no other meat apart from this is mind blowing. What are the chances they’ve been eating McDonald’s all along but she’s only just let us know Mabel is having them.
having McDonald’s every now and then is okay especially on days when parents don’t have the time to cook or as a treat but it’s the fact that Mia literally has all the time in the world to make meals for Mabel but doesn’t? Just pure laziness. The only proper warm meal that baby gets is McDonald’s which I guess is better than what she normal gets fed by Mia 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Some fun video ideas for Mia (let’s see if she uses them)-
What I got my daughter for Christmas
Christmas crafts with Mabel
Christmas baking with Mabel & Beth
Literally any challenge/game with Beth (truth or dare or 2 truths 1 lie)
Tutorial on Christmas nails
Knitting tutorial (if she still does it)

Believe it or not Mia not every video has to be a ‘teen mum vlog’ your channel is dying so you need to do something else.
Be careful giving her the idea for another baking video , look where she had Mabel in the last one .. She’d probably sit her in the oven or something 🥴🥴
Just seen Mia’s snap story, McDonald’s again! Nothing wrong with it but remember when Mia slagged the nursery off for giving Mabel pizza 😂 this is the third McDonald’s in 2 weeks!
But she’s just enjoying ✨being out of lockdown✨

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been said but is this girl for real? Remember the time when she wasn’t happy because the nursery where giving Mabel unhealthy food and Mabel was a vegetarian (I think it was apologies if not). But all of a sudden they’ve had what 3 McDonald’s the past 2 weeks and now she’s posted Mabel in McDonald’s again! 4 in 2 weeks. This may not seem to bad but the fact your child has had hardly no other meat apart from this is mind blowing. What are the chances they’ve been eating McDonald’s all along but she’s only just let us know Mabel is having them.
I thought Mia said they’re unable to go into Mcdonald’s and have to just pick it up as they’re in a tier 3 area, how are they inside?

Reactions: 7
I thought Mia said they’re unable to go into Mcdonald’s and have to just pick it up as they’re in a tier 3 area, how are they inside?
I'm in tier 3 (Also in the Midlands but not in the same area as Mia) and you can't sit in anywhere. I'm wondering if she has travelled into another tier, which she shouldn't be doing. We had to close the place where I work which is in the next county over even though we could technically open because a lot of visitors come from areas which are currently in tier 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Be careful giving her the idea for another baking video , look where she had Mabel in the last one .. She’d probably sit her in the oven or something 🥴🥴
Good point! Maybe buy pre-made gingerbread men and decorate them😂 feel like Mia actually needs supervising in the kitchen, worrying that she’s a mother in charge of another human...

Good point! Maybe buy pre-made gingerbread men and decorate them😂 feel like Mia actually needs supervising in the kitchen, worrying that she’s a mother in charge of another human...
I cringe watching Mia in the kitchen at the best of times - the chopping cucumber and eggs (I think?) in her hand got me.

Reactions: 11
Imagine getting your daughter a MacBook for her birthday and 2 months later she gives you a whole ass list of what she wants for Christmas😭 she’s not a little kid any more why does she need to have a Christmas list🥴 spoilt little brat springs to mind!
Literally! All I asked my mum to get me for Christmas was a bit of money towards my son’s new car seat, nothing for myself! 😂

Late but only just catching up on videos. Why did she decorate her little tree in her bra? Did we have to see that really.. I see her tiddies more than my own and I breastfeed 😂😂😂

“I’m very into my wooden toys”... thanks for confirming toys are for you and not for your daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Late but only just catching up on videos. Why did she decorate her little tree in her bra? Did we have to see that really.. I see her tiddies more than my own and I breastfeed 😂😂😂

“I’m very into my wooden toys”... thanks for confirming toys are for you and not for your daughter 😂
They must have they’re heating on all day for her to be able to just walk around half naked in December. I wouldn’t even leave my room in just a bra, let alone film myself in one and show my dying fan base. Her videos still get over at least 10k, which is a lot of people to show your tits off to.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They must have they’re heating on all day for her to be able to just walk around half naked in December. I wouldn’t even leave my room in just a bra, let alone film myself in one and show my dying fan base. Her videos still get over at least 10k, which is a lot of people to show your tits off to.
At this point she probably thinks that the more she gets her tits out the more views she will get

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why is the girl with a baby who is a mother less mature than any of the girls i know and they aren’t even parents ?

Reactions: 15
why is the girl with a baby who is a mother less mature than any of the girls i know and they aren’t even parents ?
funny thing is when she was pregnant she made sure to constantly shove down our throats how mature everyone thought she was and that she acts so much older than her age

I just watched an old video of when she pierced her tongue web and you can hear her mum speaking to her in the background. I’m so shocked, it’s so dangerous piercing yourself, let alone your tongue where there are big veins!!!! She needed discipline so badly as a teenager

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I just watched an old video of when she pierced her tongue web and you can hear her mum speaking to her in the background. I’m so shocked, it’s so dangerous piercing yourself, let alone your tongue where there are big veins!!!! She needed discipline so badly as a teenager
What annoys me about them videos is she tries to make out that she’s a “professional” she’s always going on about how she knows what she’s doing but what a shock however many years later that tongue piercing doesn’t exist anymore not to mention one of them features her old best friend she pierced her and was saying what else she was going to pierce on her wouldn’t surprise if that girls parents ended up not allowing her around Mia because of how toxic and undisciplined she is. as a parent if my child was around someone as stuck up her own arse as Mia is and was doing dangerous things to my child thinking they was a “professional piercer” then they wouldn’t be around her at all not to mention Mia said in the past they talked about her around town like I wonder why 😂 Mia probably did something and the friend dropped her they told everyone how she behaves and things she’s done and people looked down on their family and it seems like mias family is all about image and how they can look best

It looks like it will be a toss up between Mia and her mum for ✨who’s the worst mother of the year✨

Reactions: 13
What annoys me about them videos is she tries to make out that she’s a “professional” she’s always going on about how she knows what she’s doing but what a shock however many years later that tongue piercing doesn’t exist anymore not to mention one of them features her old best friend she pierced her and was saying what else she was going to pierce on her wouldn’t surprise if that girls parents ended up not allowing her around Mia because of how toxic and undisciplined she is. as a parent if my child was around someone as stuck up her own arse as Mia is and was doing dangerous things to my child thinking they was a “professional piercer” then they wouldn’t be around her at all not to mention Mia said in the past they talked about her around town like I wonder why 😂 Mia probably did something and the friend dropped her they told everyone how she behaves and things she’s done and people looked down on their family and it seems like mias family is all about image and how they can look best

It looks like it will be a toss up between Mia and her mum for ✨who’s the worst mother of the year✨
I think the fact that Mia went into her mother, at 13 years old, and showed her newly-pierced nipples done by herself, and her mum LAUGHED and found it funny (according to mia) makes me think it could quite possibly be Victoria. oh, and not to mention she knew her 13 year old daughter was having sex with ‘much older men’ (once again, according to mia)

*Proof of this can be found at , time stamp 01:45*

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think the fact that Mia went into her mother, at 13 years old, and showed her newly-pierced nipples done by herself, and her mum LAUGHED and found it funny (according to mia) makes me think it could quite possibly be Victoria. oh, and not to mention she knew her 13 year old daughter was having sex with ‘much older men’ (once again, according to mia)

*Proof of this can be found at , time stamp 01:45*
This is probably the worst video I’ve watched. She literally has no idea what she’s talking about!😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.