Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Talking about the sage green onesie) "Mabel's never had anything in this colour before"

...She's actually trolling us at this point 😂

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 23.43.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m just catching up now

“I wanted to get a tattoo for Mabel”

The way she was going on about it, it sounded like she was getting a literal masterpiece

View attachment 341157
Such a messy tattoo. Why does it read Ma bel Ocean. The “Ma” might as well be on her other arm! Some letters are too close together, that’s just going to bleed into her skin over time and look awful. Why are some letters thicker than others? If it’s the same artist that stole the bunny image off that other artist... I’m not surprised! Dodgy

Reactions: 15
I really don’t understand this shaking your flab on tiktok trend .. id understand if she actually done something productive like taken up a sport/running/gym whatever but she literally does nothing and wants to be applauded for it 🥴 wtf is a ‘mum Tum’ anyway how your body looks shouldn’t be defined by whether you’re a mum or a not a lot of factors go into it

I swear she’s made a massive thing about showing “the real her” for the *first time* about three times now

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I swear she’s made a massive thing about showing “the real her” for the *first time* about three times now
she acts like "the real her" is any better than the camera her. "the real her" is just "im so quirky lol i have fun like a normal teenager and show how my younger sister is the only one who gives my daughter attention hahaha"

besides, notice how "the real her" is always showed after we talk heavier about her neglect?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she getting sooo many tattoos in such a short period of time? There’s obviously nothing wrong with tattoos but what she will regret is getting so many small, meaningless, oddly placed tattoos.

What about when she’s older and wants to get larger pieces but needs to cover up 4 tiny little tattoos on her arm? Or when she literally starts running out of space on her body to get anymore tattoos (probably in her 20s). Not to mention the tattoos are no masterpieces... very obviously cheap and will age horribly

Reactions: 18
Why is Mabel still on Formula number 2? She should have been on number 3 from 12 months and she's nearly 14 months now? Is she afraid of her getting fatter milk and weight gain?!
She should ideally be on full
Fat cows milk , that’s a lot better than the toddler formula (well that’s my personal opinion anyways) I don’t get why she hasn’t transitioned her over ? I started to run out of formula when my daughter was a week away from her 1st birthday and she liked it a lot more tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
It’s just worrying that her mum isn’t getting involved and asking why Mia has suddenly chosen to use her own body as a Pinterest board.
Also annoyed how she goes on about the love of fictional characters when she has barely picked up a single book.
Mia , please chose one thing to fixate on and run with it rather than taking on a different obsession each week. You must be so exhausted by it all! oh and all the lies you tell too. Get off TicTok and spend real time with Mable or you’ll regret it when you become a real adult

Reactions: 12
I’m just catching up now

“I wanted to get a tattoo for Mabel”

The way she was going on about it, it sounded like she was getting a literal masterpiece

View attachment 341157
omg that l looks like a huge 1 😳 I would be devastated if my tattoo came out like that. why does the Mabel part look awfully wonky and all letters are different and then ocean looks neat? lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm not even going to comment on the tattoos, I know they look bad, but when I was 15/16/17 I went to a dodgy tattoo artist who was really cheap (probably because he did tattoos on kids) and got a few little crappy tattoos and a massive thigh piece which is the most hideous thing ever 😂 but at the time I loved it... Mia is going to think the exact same in like 5 years time, she will hate them all, but loves them now because she is having a tattoo phase.

Reactions: 14
If Mia has soo much money like she says she has, why doesn’t she go to a good, reputable tattoo artist that doesn’t copy straight off pinterest?
Why cheap out on something that’s going to be on your body forever?

Reactions: 16
If Mia has soo much money like she says she has, why doesn’t she go to a good, reputable tattoo artist that doesn’t copy straight off pinterest?
Why cheap out on something that’s going to be on your body forever?
Because no reputable tattoo artist is going to copy another’s work off of Pinterest

Reactions: 16
Her tattoos bug me , like I’m planning on getting one and I’ve looked at Pinterest for ideas but I wouldn't point blank copy someone’s else’s work /idea ... I know what I want and how to make it my own with a good tattoo artist who will make it special and different for me not copy the picture like her wierd “rabbit with antlers “

Reactions: 9
I actually think her forearm tattoo is awful every time it pops up in videos it literally looks like she went at herself with a biro pen. That’s what happens when you get a tonne of small meaningless tattoos with different artists! They all have different styles and it makes them look so out of place together, not to mention a lot of the ink work in most of them is sloppy! They’re BTEC versions of the ones she copied off Pinterest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.