Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in mabels ā€˜what i eat in a day videoā€™ i have never seen more bullshit in my lifešŸ˜‚says she loves meal prepping for mabel- we have never seen mia meal prep apart from that 1 video. says that she never burns mabels toast because it will be easier for her to eat, yet we see mabel eating burnt toast in every video. oh, and who remembers when mia said ā€˜mabel isnt loving toast at the minute she wont eat itā€™ yet we see mabel eat toast almost every single day. šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 23
Oh she's clearly been told Mabel needs more protein and is now backtracking on her previous 'vegetarian baby' aesthetic by claiming someone told her not to feed Mabel meat. I have a 6 month old and have seen consistently that, other than a few exceptions (honey, cow's milk, etc.), you can feed babies pretty much any foods from 6 months. And that's the message whatever source or approach you're using.
The whole point of baby led weaning is that baby eats the majority of what you have (itā€™s just cooked in less salt, better sauces etc).

Reactions: 8
I know Iā€™m being petty but the cutting food with scissors thing drives me demented. Totally triggered šŸ˜‚
If I honest I use scissor to cut toast and things because Iā€™m to lazy to get out a chopping board. Though never in my life have a seen someone cut fruit with them. That just seems bizarre and unsafe.

Reactions: 7
I say it every time they bleeping scissors to cut everything
Also what might be contributing to Mables not so good diet is that sheā€™s on follow on milk and has been since 6 month..... you should only really put babies on follow on milk if they are having a varied and balanced diet as itā€™s not got all the nutrients in it the same as first stage milk so if sheā€™s taken away that and also not giving her what she needs she will be lacking in all sorts

Reactions: 16
ā€œBabies that are led weaned donā€™t give them meat until theyā€™re oneā€ the most misinformed advice ever!!!!

Yes donā€™t be handing babies chunks of meat when theyā€™re led weaning- feeding themselves. Because of risk of choking! Babies still need the vitamins and protein that meat provides ..prepared correctly and spoon fed as lower risk of choking.

Sheā€™s taken that advice as ā€œdonā€™t give a baby meat before 1 for health/ nutrients reasons because they donā€™t need itā€

No babies do not need meat, they need the goodness the meat provides, which can be given in supplements and vitamins! Mabel has gone a whole year with a lack of all this nutrients because Mia misinterpreted the advice given at antenatal! Feel sorry for Mabel.

Reactions: 11
ā€œBabies that are led weaned donā€™t give them meat until theyā€™re oneā€ the most misinformed advice ever!!!!

Yes donā€™t be handing babies chunks of meat when theyā€™re led weaning- feeding themselves. Because of risk of choking! Babies still need the vitamins and protein that meat provides ..prepared correctly and spoon fed as lower risk of choking.

Sheā€™s taken that advice as ā€œdonā€™t give a baby meat before 1 for health/ nutrients reasons because they donā€™t need itā€

No babies do not need meat, they need the goodness the meat provides, which can be given in supplements and vitamins! Mabel has gone a whole year with a lack of all this nutrients because Mia misinterpreted the advice given at antenatal! Feel sorry for Mabel.
I don't think she has misinterpreted advice, I think she's just making up stories as she goes. I don't know if it's just me who remembers this but a while ago she posted a video where she said it was just something they do in their family and before that she said Mabel would be vegetarian until she is old enough to decide otherwise. I think she was trying to be a woke parent again and then she decided to backtrack in order to feed Mabel meat since she realised there's more to a vegetarian diet than just eggs (since that was Mabel's main protein source until now). She just makes up "advice" to make herself look better.

Reactions: 14
Did I read on here that someone reported her to SS? Did they follow it up? She isn't providing her with adequate meals, leaving her piss wet through, keeping her in the same 4 walls, and don't even get me started on the fractured leg. My baby brother means the absolute world to me and i'd go above and beyond for him and she can't even look after her own childs basic needs

Reactions: 10
If she wanted to know how bad the fracture was surely she should have asked? As Mabel's mother she should be standing up on her behalf, it's no use complaining about it to a camera afterwards.

Reactions: 21
Anybody else notice how sheā€™s always going on about either her heating or her hot water being broke? I know it isnā€™t a massive deal but that just seems a bit strange to me. But then again, it might just be her excuse for being a dirty and not getting washed

Reactions: 12
If she really was going to the fracture clinic she would of filmed walking into it to prove she ā€œdidā€ go... bullshit

Reactions: 13
I want to give Mia the benefit of doubt but right now sheā€™s just waffling. She filmed in Tesco, wouldnā€™t she have just done a little montage of her walking into the hospital to prove she wasnā€™t making it up but she didnā€™t and then said the doctor said heā€™d come back when she stopped crying and inspected the wrong leg and she doesnā€™t know anything about the fracture. Well why didnā€™t you ask the questions then? Just seems like a big made up lie to get views
I havnt watched it but wtf if a doctor is looking at the wrong leg as her parent bleeping say something I call bullshit on this while thing there no way she has been left all this time with a fractured leg to just go day by day as normal mia your full of tit

Reactions: 18
Mabel's 'broken leg' vs yesterdays video of Beth with Mabel on her hip running with her bouncing up and down
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE MIA

Edit: why does she never clip the poor child's hair back to eat?!?!

In the new video- AN ACTUAL QUOTE FROM MIA : So we just got back from the fracture clinic but first things first, we got mcdoooonalds!
This legit sums up her as a parent

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Mia saying she acts like a 40 year old women and can't remember the last time she had a drink just because she was knitting made me laugh. She's said so many times she use to get drunk and has snapchats and videos with wine in them. Also since when does she wear long dresses? Maybe she's had a couple of long skirts in hauls but we never see her with anything on besides jumpers. She's always mentioning her mum friends as well so obviously she talks to people. Does she not know she can casually enjoy something without needing to make a fuss and overexaggerate?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole fracture story is just a pack of lies, its no coincidence that Mia supposedly never has any information about it... and every time she talks about it she goes ā€œwell I donā€™t need to explain myselfā€ maybe you wouldnā€™t if you hadnā€™t plastered it all over YouTube for the views!

Reactions: 25
She is also claiming that Mabel is now afraid or doesn't like being around people- why does the daft bint think that is?!?!?
I sound so fuming tbh but she is so bloody lucky to have a healthy baby, today I was with my 7 month old having 9 allergens tested and bloods after a few A+E emergency trips and it honestly sickens me how she doesn't give a shite about her little girl!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sometimes the do look at the other leg for comparison to make sure there are no obvious deformations, I do wonder about the whole story now as first of all it was a bad fracture now itā€™s not that bad. At drs appointments you ask the questions you would like answers to.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.