Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ok don’t shoot me but some of these aren’t awful? Like Jasper and Pip will fare a lot better in life than hunnie amethyst would. Now I’ve said that I’m sure those names have been bumped off the list for being too normal
There was someone in my year at secondary school called Hunnie and they never got any stick for it as far as I know 🤷‍♀️if a child gets bullied for their name or not really depends on their cohort

Reactions: 4
why didn’t mia leave mabels name as mabel-mai😫 it sounds so much prettier!! she just stuck ‘ocean’ on the end to be ✨unique✨ and although i like both names ‘mabel’ and ‘ocean’ they don’t sound nice together in my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
i don’t think so
No she’s Mabel-Mai Gilbert which is so much nicer than Mabel-Ocean. Mabel and Ocean are very individual and pretty names on their own. Ocean on the end of Mabel is almost like Mia regrets calling her Mabel and she stuck another bold name on the end to try and make it unique. I know a little boy and a little girl both called Ocean. Mia hates that people say that which says a lot about her intentions of picking name.... ✨ aesthetic ✨

Reactions: 13
It's like Mia is hell bent on getting her "dream" baby that's petite with curly hair. Focus on Mabel! She's a lovely little girl and there is so much to look forward to as she grows up.

Reactions: 13
i thought maybe pip could be a nickname for a fruit name since she said the full name can’t be shortened & a few celebs have kids with fruit names like peaches or apple

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it so weird when she was talking about Cosmo and she said “Sylive and Cosmo sound so good together” like what about Mabel and Cosmo.. you know you’re actually daughter...that you already have...and don’t care about because she’s not new and exciting to you anymore?

Reactions: 28
Anyone else find it so weird when she was talking about Cosmo and she said “Sylive and Cosmo sound so good together” like what about Mabel and Cosmo.. you know you’re actually daughter...that you already have...and don’t care about because she’s not new and exciting to you anymore?
Yes!! I also found it extremely weird that she literally stole the names Cosmo and Sylvie from Chloe and Beans, yeah they sound good together because Chloe and her partner Ro literally sat for ages picking names for THEIR babies, just for some scatty 18 year old on YouTube to take them as if she thought of them herself 😂 I know there’s no copyright on names but she’s just so rude and inconsiderate when she takes other peoples baby names and says ‘oooh I love these idk why but they sound good together’ she just lacks originality and it’s so embarrassing!

Reactions: 31
My daughters name is Piper and if she takes it I’ll be so mad, purely on the basis that she feels completely original and nobody else can all their child Mabel😭🙄😭🙄😭
This reminded me of a rant my chav cousin posted on Facebook the other week that the other mums must all be copying her because 3 other little boys in her sons class (i.e the same age as him) have the same “unique” name as him. His name is in the top 20 list for the year he was born

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's like Mia is hell bent on getting her "dream" baby that's petite with curly hair. Focus on Mabel! She's a lovely little girl and there is so much to look forward to as she grows up.
petite with curly hair and don’t forget mixed race 🙄😂

I still think it’s really sad she’s gonna potentially have a mixed race baby who will never know anything about their culture or where they came from.

Reactions: 18
I managed four mins of the new video and had to turn it off as it was like she was shouting at me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just endured the video. What drivel.
She forgets that the names (and humans) aren’t cute forever! They need to carry through to adulthood.

Just endured the video. What drivel.
She forgets that the names (and humans) aren’t cute forever! They need to carry through to adulthood.
Exactly, who’s going to take a 30 year old called Cosmo or Arrow seriously?

Reactions: 14
My daughters name is Piper and if she takes it I’ll be so mad, purely on the basis that she feels completely original and nobody else can all their child Mabel😭🙄😭🙄😭
I love the name Piper! My little girls middle name is Celeste and it was in her last baby name video... I was HORRIFIED 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
When she said the name that pip could be shortened to is a celebrities child’s name i immediately thought of Apple, Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter - of course she wouldn’t have made the connection herself it came from someone else and then she ran with it - please god do not allow for Mia to essentially call her child apple pip

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she said the name that pip could be shortened to is a celebrities child’s name i immediately thought of Apple, Gwyneth Paltrow’s daughter - of course she wouldn’t have made the connection herself it came from someone else and then she ran with it - please god do not allow for Mia to essentially call her child apple pip
You’re so bloody right 🍎 fml

Reactions: 1
I knew a peaches, a lavender and a pippie growing up

They’re adults now and 3 out of 3 of those people... changed their name!

Everything about Mia is unoriginal 🙄 she lives passing things off as her own ideas. Poor Mabel will take a backseat because she isn’t a petite , curly headed, never cries, Ocean-Pip like her mum wish she was

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who thinks the name Mabel just isn’t that unique at all? Fair enough she added ocean to make it quirky but I doubt anyone is actually going to refer to her as Mabel-Ocean in nursery, school, work etc
Not unique just quite unusual as its one you only really hear ladies around 75+ with,I imagine from late 1800's-early 1900's there were many,many Mabels.Ethel is quite a rare name as its another generally 'old lady' name but Lily Allen called her daughter Ethel around 2010.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.