Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so for anybody who hasn’t seen her new video she is talking about all these baby names that she loves but acts like a celeb and doesn’t want to reveal one of the ones she might be using for her future girl. So she’s like “so the nickname is pip or pippa but I’m not actually going to tell you the name” like come on she’s not a celeb but she thinks she is

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Okay so for anybody who hasn’t seen her new video she is talking about all these baby names that she loves but acts like a celeb and doesn’t want to reveal one of the ones she might be using for her future girl. So she’s like “so the nickname is pip or pippa but I’m not actually going to tell you the name” like come on she’s not a celeb but she thinks she is
The name is blatantly Penelope

Reactions: 23
She says it doesn’t need a cast but she hasn’t actually spoken to fracture clinic only received a letter regarding an appointment, so I’m a bit confused about this whole situation

Reactions: 12
The first thing I thought of when Mia said Pip as a nickname was Pippi Longstocking by Lauren Child. Feel like I’d name a future cat that.
Honestly don’t get her obsession with having totally unique names, I like some unique names but if I have a baby and me and my future husband decide we love the name Hannah or something I’m not going to suddenly decide to call it Arrow to be unique or force Ocean onto the end of it. Can’t believe she’s gone from telling everyone how hard it is with her poor injured baby, who’s got a terribly broken leg that they can still walk on and doesn’t need a cast, to planning out her next 10 kids’ names that some random guy is just going to conceive for her because there’s no way she’s getting sperm donors.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right so for anyone who hasn’t seen the awful video I am going to list the baby names she mentioned:
-Sylvie (girl)
-Cosmo (boy)
-Pip (girl)
-Holden (boy)
-Aura (girl)
-Bay (boy)
-Arrow (gender neutral)
-Minerva (girl)
-Wilder (boy)
-Bee (girl)
-Moon (boy)
-Willa (girl)
-Jasper (boy)
So yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right so for anyone who hasn’t seen the awful video I am going to list the baby names she mentioned:
-Sylvie (girl)
-Cosmo (boy)
-Pip (girl)
-Holden (boy)
-Aura (girl)
-Bay (boy)
-Arrow (gender neutral)
-Minerva (girl)
-Wilder (boy)
-Bee (girl)
-Moon (boy)
-Willa (girl)
-Jasper (boy)
So yeah
Christ. Thanks for posting, definitely won’t be bothering watching this one.

How many of these are copied from other people she watches/likes? Cosmo and Sylvie are Life of Beans, Willa is Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas’ new baby, Minerva is Harry Potter. Are there any more blatant copies?

• Haha

How many of these are copied from other people she watches/likes? Cosmo and Sylvie are Life of Beans, Willa is Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas’ new baby, Minerva is Harry Potter. Are there any more blatant copies?
Basically all the names are either what you said or some other YouTube family has named there kid that. No originality mia.

Reactions: 12
-Sylvie (girl)
-Cosmo (boy)
-Pip (girl)
-Holden (boy)
-Aura (girl)
-Bay (boy)
-Arrow (gender neutral)
-Minerva (girl)
-Wilder (boy)
-Bee (girl)
-Moon (boy)
-Willa (girl)
-Jasper (boy)
So yeah
I do worry how these names will be received by other kids in the child’s class. Like I know some kids can be so mean! And I don’t see most of them names not being laughed at if I’m honest. I hate when YouTube’s give their children such wild names to be DiFfEReNT and don’t think about the child’s future.

“Hi I’m Minerva, I’m here for my job interview.. he’s that’s my name, my mum just liked HarryPotter for a week”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
-Sylvie (girl)
-Cosmo (boy)
-Pip (girl)
-Holden (boy)
-Aura (girl)
-Bay (boy)
-Arrow (gender neutral)
-Minerva (girl)
-Wilder (boy)
-Bee (girl)
-Moon (boy)
-Willa (girl)
-Jasper (boy)
So yeah
Oh so all completely original and none stolen from other YouTubers wow so creative love that for Mia 😍😍

Reactions: 16
-Sylvie (girl)
-Cosmo (boy)
-Pip (girl)
-Holden (boy)
-Aura (girl)
-Bay (boy)
-Arrow (gender neutral)
-Minerva (girl)
-Wilder (boy)
-Bee (girl)
-Moon (boy)
-Willa (girl)
-Jasper (boy)
So yeah
I’m so sad, I’m adopting a kitten at the end of lockdown and was going to call her Aura or Moon☹ Never mind, I’ll name her one of them anyway and then comment it on mias video🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Aura is copied straight from OKbaby’s new baby 🙃

Reactions: 22
instead 👏🏻 of 👏🏻 fantasising 👏🏻 about 👏🏻 future 👏🏻 baby 👏🏻 names 👏🏻 look 👏🏻 after 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 current 👏🏻 child 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 stop 👏🏻 neglecting 👏🏻 her 👏🏻

Reactions: 62
Has anyone seen this on Instagram ? She’s sent poor Mabel into nursery with a fractured femur ? Whether it needs a cast or not you’d want to keep her home to stop her injuring herself more 😳View attachment 323511
Swear she said Mabel wasn't going back to nursery until after they went to the fracture clinic to see what they say. Then she could tell the nursery what the fracture clinic said so the nursery could do a risk assessment for Mabel. I bet Mia got sick of having Mabel at home so she just sent her anyway.

Screenshot 2020-11-25 at 18.17.07.png

According to Victoria, this was a few weeks ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
instead 👏🏻 of 👏🏻 fantasising 👏🏻 about 👏🏻 future 👏🏻 baby 👏🏻 names 👏🏻 look 👏🏻 after 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 current 👏🏻 child 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 stop 👏🏻 neglecting 👏🏻 her 👏🏻
basically!!! half of those baby names are indicative of someone who’s too immature to have one baby, let alone another 😒😒😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Wilder is from the Van Clans oldest boy 🤪

Reactions: 8
Thanks to whoever posted the names! Saved me from watching her video! A name is a name! You can tell she must get so obsessed and involved with the name of her kid based on how ridiculous half those names are! She could call her next kid Bee Zebra Cupboard Moon and it would still get confined in a constantly tit hole bedroom and break it’s leg due to negligence ... but it’s okay, the name still hella cute (a que for bullies)

• Haha
forgot to add, if i had to care for a baby with those names at nursery, i would definitely be side-eyeing the mum like don’t know know how little it takes for kids to get teased these days?? and here you are naming your kid “moon jeal” or “aura jeal”?? sounds like you left the other half of aurora down the back of the sofa hun

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.