Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just find it hilarious how Mia made tiktoks on ‘if my child is having a bad mental health day then they won’t be going to school’ yet she sends Mabel to nursery after being up until 1am in severe pain, and she sent her because Mia needed to rest 😂😂😂 actually pathetic, just proves everything she says is utter tit and she’ll lie to make herself look good.
She must have ment when the child is completely self sufficient and won’t need any help from her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must have ment when the child is completely self sufficient and won’t need any help from her😂
Because letting your child whose feeling down just stay home all day and ignoring them is totally going to help their mental health. If anything it’d make it worse because once they’re old enough to be left home alone she’ll probably let them off whenever thinking she’s giving them a break when really she’s just ignoring their problems and removing them from a situation where they might actually get help since schools are becoming much better at aiding kids who are having issues. (I’ve probably taken this a little too far but it just seems that even when Mia’s trying to act like she’s going to be the best mum ever and totally accepting you can tell it’s just bs).

Reactions: 9
Hmm if she's keeping Mabel at home from Nursery, then who's looking after her when Mia is at College? Lol I bet she is lying again.

Reactions: 7
Hahaaa sorry but “don’t expect Mabel to be in the next couple of videos because of the pain she’s is” Mabel is barley in her vlogs anyway. She’s always somewhere crawling on the manky floor of a pig sty bedroom or we get 3 seconds of a shot of her sat in a high chair eating the same bland food! She’s never in shot because it’s all about Mia 🙄

Reactions: 33
Hahaaa sorry but “don’t expect Mabel to be in the next couple of videos because of the pain she’s is” Mabel is barley in her vlogs anyway. She’s always somewhere crawling on the manky floor of a pig sty bedroom or we get 3 seconds of a shot of her sat in a high chair eating the same bland food! She’s never in shot because it’s all about Mia 🙄
If she was in that much pain you’d be going back to A&E demanding for someone to take another look at your 1 year old as nobody is getting back to you and she’s in ‘so much pain’ 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 17
Hmmm just posted this to her story 🤔
When she says 'they have turned around to me' I always imagine the doctor or nurse standing in front of her(or standing holding the phone during Covid)doing a dramatic,theatrical spin and then telling her the situation:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.Just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m concerned by her crusty af lips🥴 you can still see the puncture wounds from her fillers, they look so dry and crumbly🤢 I’ve had my lips filled quite a few times and never have they looked that bad this long after the procedure
I was wondering if they're OK while watching the video. I've never had lip fillers but surely they're not supposed to have dark spots like that, because why would people have it done regularly if their lips will look like that? It looks really bizarre. 😯

Reactions: 9
No matter how bad a fracture is they would cast it it's a fracture shea liteeally full of tit especially if it was minor because it could turn into a bad one by not doing that and even if on a slick chance (which they wouldnt) they didnt cast it does anybody really think they wouldnt put A bleeping SUPPORT BANDAGE on a fracture shea the most disgusting liar ive ever heard of

Reactions: 11
No matter how bad a fracture is they would cast it it's a fracture shea liteeally full of tit especially if it was minor because it could turn into a bad one by not doing that and even if on a slick chance (which they wouldnt) they didnt cast it does anybody really think they wouldnt put A bleeping SUPPORT BANDAGE on a fracture shea the most disgusting liar ive ever heard of
Literally I think it’s all made or if she did hurt her self she bruised it badly ! Like everywhere you look up about baby and toddler fractures they say they always cast it no matter big or small...

Reactions: 13
Literally I think it’s all made or if she did hurt her self she bruised it badly ! Like everywhere you look up about baby and toddler fractures they say they always cast it no matter big or small...
She definitely just made it sound worse! Like it's not hard to figure out that a fracture no matter how big how small where it is will atleast have a bandage (but would have a cast) shes a full blown liar and somebody who can pretend there daughter has broken her leg for money doesnt deserve the child! Shes vile being somebody whos daughter did fracture there leg up high and she had a cast (lol so your full of tit mia) my daughter wasnt in tremendous pain for about 2 weeks and yet Mabel is sat in a pram and a high chair THATS MOT POSSIBLE mia your a disgusting excuse of a mother

Reactions: 12
Also how hard does a baby have to fall to break the top of their thigh bone? That’s 1000% not just tripping over your feet but I think we all know it’s either made up completely or she’s lying about how it happened

Reactions: 15
Even the comments state theres a cast they can use I honestly cant believe the lengths this girl will go to for views and money its disgusting, and having a daughter witha fractured femur is bleeping hard work I definitely didnt have time to make tiktoks dance around in my underwear and take naked pictures for Instagram, but queen jeal putting herself befor Mabel again

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Even the comments state theres a cast they can use I honestly cant believe the lengths this girl will go to for views and money its disgusting, and having a daughter witha fractured femur is bleeping hard work I definitely didnt have time to make tiktoks dance around in my underwear and take naked pictures for Instagram, but queen jeal putting herself befor Mabel again
It’s so frustrating because she will happily sit there and research witchcraft and tattoos on Pinterest but won’t research into fractured femurs and treatments for it, she’d rather just wait for the already very busy fracture clinic to call her. She genuinely lacks the common sense to be a parent, I really hope this doesn’t affect Mabel physically in the future because I really couldn’t imagine Mia ‘coping’ with a child with a disability.

Reactions: 20
So after all the research everybody else has done apart from mia what we know is if it was fractured she would have a cast there for mia is a liar and using click bate for views

Reactions: 12
Like someone has said before if she had a bigger audience she would’ve been cancelled or at least been picked up on some of her actions. It sounds bad but I would be interested if a drama channel talked about Mabel’s accident as I think a lot of people would be shocked and worried for this little girl

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but that washing basket🤮🤮
I’m really busy and mine never gets like this. I do one load daily; one for my partners clothes, my clothes, bubbas clothes, towels and bedding. This way, it never builds up and the load is always full enough for a wash. Same with vacuuming and mopping, you do it once a day to make sure you don’t have a massive pile of dust or dirt sitting around the house (especially when your child eats off the floor🤮). Now mind you I’ve got a steam mop, so it’s a quick 20 minute mop around the house but it disinfects the tiles and I don’t have to worry about my bub getting ill from being close to the floor. If you do a little bit every day, it doesn’t build up. It’s simple. She’s been a mum for over a year now, it’s about time she finds her routine and sticks to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
haven't been on here since like #6 :oops: haven't really watched her videos, however on my yt recommendation i saw 'mabel broke her leg' , which as we know is bs. my nephew broke his leg at a similar age, was in a cast for weeks. she disgusts me. idk what else she's done but i honestly think this is her worst situation she's been in :/ plus (to my knowledge) the only time you wait on a fracture if it is something like your ribs when there isn't a lot you can do. not the bloody strongest bone in your body that supports your body weight.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.