Mia Jeal #11 out for the lads, sperm donors over dads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mabel had probably fell over, hurt herself and Mia has used that as a opportunity to make up a load of bullshit to get her views back up šŸ¤¢ now sheā€™s realised people are on to her and what she is saying doesnā€™t even make sense sheā€™s starting to change her story.. just when you think she canā€™t get any lower...she is vile šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 24
One of my family members specializes in pediatric fractures and has always said that no matter how minor the fracture is a cast is always provided to support the baby. Mia is for sure bullshitting at this point and really needs to be canceled no matter how young or old her audience is.

Reactions: 23
I think some people should send in this forum or whats happened into drama channels like Angelika Oles and maybe Mia will realise this is so wrong to lie about

Reactions: 11
I think some people should send in this forum or whats happened into drama channels like Angelika Oles and maybe Mia will realise this is so wrong to lie about
Whatā€™s the best drama channel to send to cos at this point everything she has done needs talking about

Reactions: 12
Also just a thought, because only one person could go into hospital with Mabel, Mias mum is only going to know whatever Mia has told her. Mia could have everyone including her mum believe that Mabel has broken her leg when itā€™s probs a bruise!

Reactions: 22
Of yeh completely forgot she said that!! As if sheā€™s just blatantly lied againšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Thereā€™s to many lies now that she canā€™t keep up with
Itā€™s like the saying goes you have to have a good memory to be a good liar. Sheā€™s crap at keeping a straight story. Itā€™s hilarious as all she does is repeat herself constantly now canā€™t keep this lie going. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 11
Also just a thought, because only one person could go into hospital with Mabel, Mias mum is only going to know whatever Mia has told her. Mia could have everyone including her mum believe that Mabel has broken her leg when itā€™s probs a bruise!
I thought this! Victoria said "actually the doctors told us" when in fact they didnt tell hher tit just her compulsive liar of a daughter

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m sorry but that washing basketšŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Iā€™m really busy and mine never gets like this. I do one load daily; one for my partners clothes, my clothes, bubbas clothes, towels and bedding. This way, it never builds up and the load is always full enough for a wash. Same with vacuuming and mopping, you do it once a day to make sure you donā€™t have a massive pile of dust or dirt sitting around the house (especially when your child eats off the flooršŸ¤®). Now mind you Iā€™ve got a steam mop, so itā€™s a quick 20 minute mop around the house but it disinfects the tiles and I donā€™t have to worry about my bub getting ill from being close to the floor. If you do a little bit every day, it doesnā€™t build up. Itā€™s simple. Sheā€™s been a mum for over a year now, itā€™s about time she finds her routine and sticks to it.
While I get what youā€™re saying, I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to say that ā€œitā€™s simpleā€. Lots of people struggle to keep up with housework, whether thatā€™s because of depression, neurodiversity, disability or they havenā€™t been taught the skills. Thereā€™s a huge amount of stuff I donā€™t agree with re: Mia but there have been some red flags for PND which would explain this. Obviously the cat piss bedsheets is inexcusable but having an overfill washing basket isnā€™t the worst thing in the world šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I do hope thereā€™s not cloth nappies in there though, they definitely should go in a different bag/bucket

Reactions: 14
Like someone has said before if she had a bigger audience she wouldā€™ve been cancelled or at least been picked up on some of her actions. It sounds bad but I would be interested if a drama channel talked about Mabelā€™s accident as I think a lot of people would be shocked and worried for this little girl
Idk if Iā€™m allowed to say usernames, but thereā€™s a guy called sl04n (wonā€™t say where he is so that Iā€™m not quite identifying) who may cover it.

Reactions: 5
No matter how bad a fracture is they would cast it it's a fracture shea liteeally full of tit especially if it was minor because it could turn into a bad one by not doing that and even if on a slick chance (which they wouldnt) they didnt cast it does anybody really think they wouldnt put A bleeping SUPPORT BANDAGE on a fracture shea the most disgusting liar ive ever heard of
I broke my arm when I was quite young (3/4). They didnā€™t cast it but they still gave me a bandage, splint and a sling. Obviously the injury isnā€™t the same but the point is, they donā€™t just leave things and hope for the best. If they didnā€™t even give a baby with a broken leg a bandage then the hospital needs looking into.

So many problems this story. Just pick a lie and stick with it

Does mia really think we believe that an ambulance was called, she went to a&e twice, was sent home with absolutely no cast/bandage of any sort, they told her to send mabel to nursery the next day and it has now been a week and they have not told her what kind of fracture it is?

In no way am I saying that mabel was not hurt, but I think Mias story is complete bull$hit

Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen this on Instagram ? Sheā€™s sent poor Mabel into nursery with a fractured femur ? Whether it needs a cast or not youā€™d want to keep her home to stop her injuring herself more šŸ˜³
D280247A-56BB-4DD9-8D18-D491E48A2DD5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Has anyone seen this on Instagram ? Sheā€™s sent poor Mabel into nursery with a fractured femur ? Whether it needs a cast or not youā€™d want to keep her home to stop her injuring herself more šŸ˜³
erm why does she have her phone out in nursery? thatā€™s like the biggest no-no of all time

Reactions: 4
erm why does she have her phone out in nursery? thatā€™s like the biggest no-no of all time
mia said before that the staff in the nursery send her the pictures of Mabel there, now thatā€™s one thing I actually do believe

Reactions: 19
Sorry I clearly had too much time on my hands and was feeling a little masochistic so I went and regrettably gave her a view each for those latest videos.. but I just thought it would be amusing to illustrate her contradictions by directly quoting her.

1. (Traumatic birth revisit video) -
ā–ŖļøŽ "I lowkey wish I hadn't listened to the hospital too much."
ā–ŖļøŽ"Next time I have a baby I'm going to IgNoRe what the doctors say about the epidural."
ā–ŖļøŽ(the doctor said-) "because on the hormone drip you run a very high risk of Mabel's heartrate completely dropping...... But I think I probably shouldn't have picked the c-section." (despite the doctor's suggestion.)

(Her latest video.)
ā–ŖļøŽ"I'm sorry, I don't care what people say, I'm going to listen to the doctors over people because at the end of the day they're the people who know best."

2. (Also her latest video.)
ā–ŖļøŽ "the reason i sent her (to nursery) was at that point in time we were told that there was no break- do you know what I mean like If there's no break why do I need to keep her off nursery."

(Previous video.)
ā–ŖļøŽ"He (the doctor) said "even if it's not broken, something may still be damaged, like the muscles or something.."
(The night before.)
"The ambulance told us to put her on the bed and don't move her or let her move herself."

3. (Her Latest video.)
ā–ŖļøŽ"The second reason I sent her was she didn't seem THAT upset when she woke up the next morning. She didn't seem iN pAiN or aNyThInG LiKe ThAt."

(Her explaining what happened on the night.)
ā–ŖļøŽ"She would not put her foot to the ground in the bath, she burst into tears again, uncontrollably shaking and crying and she peed everywhwere."
"We couldn't get her dressed."

ā–ŖļøŽ(Video on the day Mabel was sent to nursery-)
"Mabel woke up at about 11 o clock because she ROLLED ONTO HER LEG AND WOKE UP IN PAIN.
She was happy and smiley AFTER SHE STOPPED CRYING FROM THE PAIN."
"She walked very strangely over to the bed. She was basically LIMPING and barely walking. She was wincing and screwing her face up." "Something was clearly wrong."

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
the fact she interprets spelling error corrections as hate i cant imagine how badly she interpreted the doctors advise of ā€˜keep to the same routineā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.