Meteorology moaning - aka the weather, let’s moan about the heat 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heat intolerance is hell.

Whilst I'm home alone I've made myself a crop top by pulling the bottom of my top through the neck of the top like i used to when I was a kid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🥵 I’ve been painting shelves on the balcony. I’m waiting for it to cool down so that I can walk to the shops but I’m sweating it out at the moment and still have one shelf and the frame to paint. Eurgh.

Reactions: 3
My weather app tells me it's currently 21C where I am. It's almost half ten at night, duck off.

Eldest has also woken up screaming he's too hot which was just lovely. Keep poking the Youngest to make sure he's still breathing 👀

Thunder storm forecast here tomorrow. There's a localised flooding alert. I SAY BRING IT ON MOTHERFUCKERS!

Reactions: 1
Storm came through, it’s still hot 🥵 I have a fan on but I live in a top floor flat and it’s hot in here at the best of times. I don’t have the money to keep it on all night so I’m gonna have to turn it off soon 😭 1:10am and I’m still wide awake.

• Sad
I hate myself right now. I went to bed early last night because I was so tired, setting my alarm early thinking I’d start work early instead of finishing
Storm came through, it’s still hot 🥵 I have a fan on but I live in a top floor flat and it’s hot in here at the best of times. I don’t have the money to keep it on all night so I’m gonna have to turn it off soon 😭 1:10am and I’m still wide awake.
i have my fan on a timer so it’s on for an hour while I (supposedly) fall asleep - I find this much more helpful because I don’t have to turn it off while I’m still awake/struggling to sleep. Could you try something like that?

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It’s raining here, no storm as of yet but it’s still so muggy even in the house. 94% humidity 🥵 feel like taking all my clothes off and going and dancing in the rain

Reactions: 5
It is absolutely sweltering. No rain here but it’s very dark. It’s hard to know what to wear on days like this 😐

Reactions: 4
The air is thick here but only 16 degrees at the moment and the max temperature has updated on the app to be around 22 and cloudy... Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t get any storm although I swear blind I saw lightening 3 times last night around 9pm , no rain and no thunder with it . Very odd
The air is thick here , very cloudy , going to be warm and muggy it seems

Reactions: 3
Popped into the co-op this morning to overhear "oh, at least it isn't as hot as yesterday!"

It wasn't even 7:30 yet! I don't share their optimism.

Reactions: 2
They told me it would rain today.
They told me it would be cooler.
It's roasting and there is barely a cloud in the bright blue sky.

I will Blame It On the Weatherman.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.